Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Congressional Black Caucus Declares ‘War’

krome2ez

Next to my TEA sticker is another one that says,"one Race, the HUMAN race"

What part of that is racist?

Once Obummer was sworn in, the race card can no longer be played.

These idiots are desperate, they see their career as an elitist threatened by common sense.

They have forgotten one thing, there are thousands of black tea party members also.

Actually, almost anyone that can think for themselves, and works for a living is tired of both sides stupidity.,

For once or maybe twice now I agree with you..... scary shiza huh.... What I want to know is how can a super large number of us (20-40 million) break the selfish wicked backs of the government? Who's leading? Maybe Tea Party but to be honest they're waaaaaaayyyyy out there! If they get it right I'm there!!!! They are much like the CBC but a mixed organization with a deeper political penetration in a shorter period of time.

One thing folks, that video do not represent ALL CBC events. The editing is portraying slightly more bigoted remarks TO KEEP THE COUNTRY HOT AND DIVIDED. So stay focused on the real issues – GOVERNMENT!

Excuse me folks, can someone please pass the TEA? and BTW

RACECARD ALERT!

Don't let race distract you!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Do we have a Congressional White Caucus?

Yeah, why not? Oh yeah, it's racist. Why is black caucus not racist? ????

Really 1st they said finally a black president. But he's half white only when he screws up. So he must be fully white by now.

Come on ppl. Really, when are ya'll gonna realize that the war right now is the haves and have nots. (Meaing us ppl)

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

This means the Tea Party (not racist by the way) is a real threat to both parties in the coming elections.

I've noticed any real or viable contender is typically labeled racist,xenophobe, or otherwise. It's a tactic typically used by the liberals & Dems becaus e they are ideally bankrupt but we may start to see both parties pile on and attack the Tea Party in order to save their insufferable hides.

All the more reason to support the Tea Party, defeat propaganda

I think you have uncovered the real truth behind all this! What is most amusing to me is that liberal Dems often use the term Racist without really knowing what the word really means. There are a lot of those people here as well. Just because your skin is a certain color that does not automatically give you the right to use this term freely when you come across someone who does not share your opinions. IMO, I have met just as many black people who are as racist as I have white people. Black people do not have an exclusive right to the term! Neither do any other individual of a different color of skin. Any person can be a victim of racial hatred. The Tea Party has been accussed of being this way because of hatred from the liberal left! It's the only thing they can come up with because they know they can't attack them on the issues or the reality of our country right now. Although it should be said that the Tea Party has not IMO responded in kind, but rather they respond by doing what they say they are going to do and restore the constitution back to America! That's for all America! Not just the white America, or the black America or the hispanic America, but to all Americans!!! They fight for us all, even though some of us have tried to hurt, slander, call names and make false accusations against them. They still are fighting for us all! So even though you may hate them, they still fight for your right to be free! So just remember that the next time you hear a liberal left media trying to trash them, just ask this one question of that liberal lefty.... What have you done to help all Americans? the answer is a big NOTHING!!!

Peace.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for that quatrain my friend, only the wise read and heed to such a tune. I am black and an American, I support only what is right, judge no man and live according to God's word and if any soul cries out for help I will stretch out a helping hand toward them and I mean that! So if I can't pull you up . . . then you pull me down.

Nicely said... I gravitated and attached myself to a mantra several years - Never Look Down at a Man Unless You're Picking Him Up.

It keeps me sane.

• Upvote 2

I think you have uncovered the real truth behind all this! What is most amusing to me is that liberal Dems often use the term Racist without really knowing what the word really means. There are a lot of those people here as well. Just because your skin is a certain color that does not automatically give you the right to use this term freely when you come across someone who does not share your opinions. IMO, I have met just as many black people who are as racist as I have white people. Black people do not have an exclusive right to the term! Neither do any other individual of a different color of skin. Any person can be a victim of racial hatred. The Tea Party has been accussed of being this way because of hatred from the liberal left! It's the only thing they can come up with because they know they can't attack them on the issues or the reality of our country right now. Although it should be said that the Tea Party has not IMO responded in kind, but rather they respond by doing what they say they are going to do and restore the constitution back to America! That's for all America! Not just the white America, or the black America or the hispanic America, but to all Americans!!! They fight for us all, even though some of us have tried to hurt, slander, call names and make false accusations against them. They still are fighting for us all! So even though you may hate them, they still fight for your right to be free! So just remember that the next time you hear a liberal left media trying to trash them, just ask this one question of that liberal lefty.... What have you done to help all Americans? the answer is a big NOTHING!!!

Peace.

Yes you win by using intelligence. Things like verbal attacks is coming from those who are not smart enough to fight the true issues. Yep, it is meant to divert folks. Fellow Americans. Please stay focused.

PS I like your post.

Edited by uncirculd

For once or maybe twice now I agree with you..... scary shiza huh.... What I want to know is how can a super large number of us (20-40 million) break the selfish wicked backs of the government? Who's leading? Maybe Tea Party but to be honest they're waaaaaaayyyyy out there! If they get it right I'm there!!!! They are much like the CBC but a mixed organization with a deeper political penetration in a shorter period of time.

One thing folks, that video do not represent ALL CBC events. The editing is portraying slightly more bigoted remarks TO KEEP THE COUNTRY HOT AND DIVIDED. So stay focused on the real issues – GOVERNMENT!

For once I agree with you Mojack, race should not distract us from the real issues! The same could be said for class warefare as well. When this Dinar comes in there will be a lot more rich folks who will have a rude awakening when it's time to pay the tax man. +1

• Upvote 2

Do we have a Congressional White Caucus?

We might need a "Congressional Audio Caucus" because sound on that was terrible. Let's "Congressional Black/White Caucus" those boys&girls home from DC and pick new. The unfortunate truth about these elected officials is 75% of them leave congress wealthy. This is all you need to know about our representatives. If you didn't arrive that way what is going on?

This thread is targeted at SMALL minds. We are above this. Someone thinks this is a forum of uninteligent, ignorant people who cannot think for themselves. MODS you need to kill this thread.

That's a rather pompous responce.

I guess your overly large mind totally missed the point.

The point is that these congressmen and congresswomen, who are paid for by our tax dollars, who are supposed to represent us in Washington, who make the laws of our land, who swore to uphold the Constitution of the United States, are in fact a bunch of hateful racists who are instigating this hate and bigotry to their audience towards a specific group of citizens who have done nothing but respectfully disagreed with the current politics of Washington.

Please excuse any miss-spellings, as I guess I am of small mind.

• Upvote 2

The point is that these congressmen and congresswomen, who are paid for by our tax dollars, who are supposed to represent us in Washington, who make the laws of our land, who swore to uphold the Constitution of the United States, are in fact a bunch of hateful racists who are instigating this hate and bigotry to their audience towards a specific group of citizens who have done nothing but respectfully disagreed with the current politics of Washington.

What I am going to say to you is, for me, extremely rare. I like your mind. :D

Well said.

The core "Tea Party" is not actually a single organization.

We were more a collection of individuals that thought along the same lines.

We follow Christian theology in that we believe every human has rights, given by God at birth. Not privileges bestowed by some government.

Every human, by virtue of life, is of equal standing before God.

Who am I, a mere mortal, to judge anyone.

Our government was created to protect the LIBERTY of the individual, NOT to provide for the ultimate SAFETY.

Both cannot be equal.

Every parent wants the same things all around the world, the ability to provide a quality life for their children, for their kids to have a fair chance of receiving a quality education, and to live life in peace, without fear of mortal danger.

It is the governments abuse of the interstate commerce clause that has caused a lot of our troubles.

It is the willingness of corrupt politicians to accept favors or contributions from special interests that have destroyed capitalism.

Enough of the career politicians. The left/right paradigm is pretense. It is all about divide, conquer, and control.

If you are tired of the same old bs from all politicians, you may be tea party too.

We are all more the same than we are different.

• Upvote 4