Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BULLDOG75 FLASH!!! "THE PERFECT WINDOW CONTINUES". 8/30/11

chuck

Aug.30,2011

BULLDOG75

[bulldog75] FLASH!!! "THE PERFECT WINDOW CONTINUES". IQD AND VD ARE STILL AVAILABLE IN THE MARKETPLACE AND ARE CURRENTLY BEING SOLD AS OF 4PM EST TODAY, CONFIRMED IN FLA AND TX; BUT THAT MARKET IS SLOWLY DRYING UP IT'S AVAILABILITY. THATS A WONDERFUL SIGN. A 97.85% RATE POST PROBABILITY CONTINUES THRU TODAY. Couterfeiting continues in Iraq and nearby countries. Gold currently up to $1840 and silver $42. Ramaddan is ending. Eid ul-Fitr begins on Aug. 31. Muslims celebrate the end of fasting and they celebrate by gathering with friends and family, wearing new clothes, giving each other gifts and putting up lights. More importantly, to mark the beginning of Eid, they go to their local mosque to perform special congregational prayers known as Salaat and give SPECIAL CHARITABLE DONATIONS. (two parts)

[bulldog75] PRAYER OF ASKING AND THANGSGIVING: WE ASK DEAR LORD YOUR CONTINUED BLESSINGS AND PRAY FOR OUR CURRENCY GIFT OF LOVE FROM YOU. WE ASK FOR YOUR BLESSINGS WITH OUR FRIENDS, NEIGHBORS, INVESTORS AND KNOW THAT YOU LEAD US DOWN THE PATHWAY OF YOUR LIGHT AND LOVE. WE HAVE NO FEAR BECAUSE YOUR ETERNAL LOVE SHOWS US THE WAY. AND SO WE SAY AMEN AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR GIFTS OF LOVE AND CURRENCY COME TO US NOW. AMEN.

[bulldog75] LETS STAY POSTIVE FOR OUR GIFT COMES. BLESSINGS AND I WILL SEE YOU LATER.

Q & A

[1lucky1] Bulldog75 no offense...but that was said for JUNE JULY AND AUGUST!

[bulldog75] 1lucky1 : THE GAME CHANGES FREQUENTLY. DID YOU SLIP THE EXTRA JOKER IN THE DECK?

[bulldog75] JOKING OF COURSE.

[CamDiesel] Bulldog75 where/how do you get your percentages?

[bulldog75] CamDiesel ; SEVERAL DISCUSSIONS ON THAT FREQUENTLY; BASED ON FACTS, FIGURES, COMPUTATIONS, COMPARISONS, HUMAN ERROR, EVENTS, SITUATIONS, INTEL ETC.

[1lucky1] Bulldog75 if I knew what that was I could answer you...no offense taken

[bulldog75] 1lucky1 : THANK YOU . WE ARE ALL BLESSED AND CHOSEN TO BE HERE. OUR TIME COMES MOST VERY SOON. THIS IS THE PERFECT WINDOW NOW.

[duguid] Bulldog75....nuff said !!!!!

[CamDiesel] Bulldog75 hmmm... thats a heck of an equation

[CamDiesel] Bulldog75 right on

[scott24680] Bulldog75 Do you have contact with people who are implementing the World Global Settlements?

[bulldog75] scott24680 ; THAT MUST WAIT TIL AFTER RVD. TK Y!

[1lucky1] do you know....has the lifting of the 3 zeros been passed by parliment or has it just been agreed upon and is waiting for a vote in parliment?

[bulldog75] 1lucky1 ; IMO, PASSAGE COMING BY P

[scott24680] Bulldog75 Fair enough - btw, I'm with the republic...

[1lucky1] Bulldog75 ty

[itsmymoney] Bulldog75 and GOD bless you

[bulldog75] BLESSINGS TO EVERYONE; YOU ARE BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED. AMEN. SEE YOU LATER!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Aug.30,2011

BULLDOG75

[bulldog75] FLASH!!! "THE PERFECT WINDOW CONTINUES". IQD AND VD ARE STILL AVAILABLE IN THE MARKETPLACE AND ARE CURRENTLY BEING SOLD AS OF 4PM EST TODAY, CONFIRMED IN FLA AND TX; BUT THAT MARKET IS SLOWLY DRYING UP IT'S AVAILABILITY. THATS A WONDERFUL SIGN. A 97.85% RATE POST PROBABILITY CONTINUES THRU TODAY. Couterfeiting continues in Iraq and nearby countries. Gold currently up to $1840 and silver $42. Ramaddan is ending. Eid ul-Fitr begins on Aug. 31. Muslims celebrate the end of fasting and they celebrate by gathering with friends and family, wearing new clothes, giving each other gifts and putting up lights. More importantly, to mark the beginning of Eid, they go to their local mosque to perform special congregational prayers known as Salaat and give SPECIAL CHARITABLE DONATIONS. (two parts)

[bulldog75] PRAYER OF ASKING AND THANGSGIVING: WE ASK DEAR LORD YOUR CONTINUED BLESSINGS AND PRAY FOR OUR CURRENCY GIFT OF LOVE FROM YOU. WE ASK FOR YOUR BLESSINGS WITH OUR FRIENDS, NEIGHBORS, INVESTORS AND KNOW THAT YOU LEAD US DOWN THE PATHWAY OF YOUR LIGHT AND LOVE. WE HAVE NO FEAR BECAUSE YOUR ETERNAL LOVE SHOWS US THE WAY. AND SO WE SAY AMEN AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR GIFTS OF LOVE AND CURRENCY COME TO US NOW. AMEN.

[bulldog75] LETS STAY POSTIVE FOR OUR GIFT COMES. BLESSINGS AND I WILL SEE YOU LATER.

Q & A

[1lucky1] Bulldog75 no offense...but that was said for JUNE JULY AND AUGUST!

[bulldog75] 1lucky1 : THE GAME CHANGES FREQUENTLY. DID YOU SLIP THE EXTRA JOKER IN THE DECK?

[bulldog75] JOKING OF COURSE.

[CamDiesel] Bulldog75 where/how do you get your percentages?

[bulldog75] CamDiesel ; SEVERAL DISCUSSIONS ON THAT FREQUENTLY; BASED ON FACTS, FIGURES, COMPUTATIONS, COMPARISONS, HUMAN ERROR, EVENTS, SITUATIONS, INTEL ETC.[1lucky1] Bulldog75 if I knew what that was I could answer you...no offense taken

[bulldog75] 1lucky1 : THANK YOU . WE ARE ALL BLESSED AND CHOSEN TO BE HERE. OUR TIME COMES MOST VERY SOON. THIS IS THE PERFECT WINDOW NOW.

[duguid] Bulldog75....nuff said !!!!!

[CamDiesel] Bulldog75 hmmm... thats a heck of an equation

[CamDiesel] Bulldog75 right on

[scott24680] Bulldog75 Do you have contact with people who are implementing the World Global Settlements?

[bulldog75] scott24680 ; THAT MUST WAIT TIL AFTER RVD. TK Y!

[1lucky1] do you know....has the lifting of the 3 zeros been passed by parliment or has it just been agreed upon and is waiting for a vote in parliment?

[bulldog75] 1lucky1 ; IMO, PASSAGE COMING BY P

[scott24680] Bulldog75 Fair enough - btw, I'm with the republic...

[1lucky1] Bulldog75 ty

[itsmymoney] Bulldog75 and GOD bless you

[bulldog75] BLESSINGS TO EVERYONE; YOU ARE BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED. AMEN. SEE YOU LATER!

To advertise this investment as a gift from god, its utter blasphamy. How dare anyone pray for wealth. This investment falls under a title of more like greed. I am as religious and believe in god and our lord jesus. But there is no way I would insult our lord by bringing greedfullness as prayer. Even if you twist it to sound like were praying for Iraqis, God still knows our hearts and our true intentions are found by god. I think prayer is awesome, but now about leaving out all the dinar talk while we pray!

Bulldog, the percentage you bring forth is invalid by the parameters you use, and of course the waiver clause: human error.

I am not bashing your contributions, I just wanted to comment on the delivery and material used. There is a window for sure, but why advertise it like this??

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

To advertise this investment as a gift from god, its utter blasphamy. How dare anyone pray for wealth. This investment falls under a title of more like greed. I am as religious and believe in god and our lord jesus. But there is no way I would insult our lord by bringing greedfullness as prayer. Even if you twist it to sound like were praying for Iraqis, God still knows our hearts and our true intentions are found by god. I think prayer is awesome, but now about leaving out all the dinar talk while we pray!

Bulldog, the percentage you bring forth is invalid by the parameters you use, and of course the waiver clause: human error.

I am not bashing your contributions, I just wanted to comment on the delivery and material used. There is a window for sure, but why advertise it like this??

Be Careful-

Deuteronomy 8:18 - But remember the LORD your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant, which he swore to your ancestors, as it is today.

Leviticus 25:23 - "And remember, the land is Mine, so you may not sell it permanently. You are merely My tenants and sharecroppers!"

It's all his anyway. Just be a good tenant with what you are blessed with. So Says.................DayTrader

• Upvote 5

[bulldog75] FLASH!!! "THE PERFECT WINDOW CONTINUES". IQD AND VD ARE STILL AVAILABLE IN THE MARKETPLACE AND ARE CURRENTLY BEING SOLD AS OF 4PM EST TODAY, CONFIRMED IN FLA AND TX; BUT THAT MARKET IS SLOWLY DRYING UP IT'S AVAILABILITY.

The first sentence is the give away... (Man I need to go buy some more IQD because there might not be any more available)