Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who is Adam??

Matilda

I was thinking about it this morning actually when I recieved an email from him saying Ramadanis over.

First of all, I would say businessman and second maybe salesman.

I love getting emails from him stating whats up or new but the bottom of the email always has something he is trying to sell. I understand it costs money to run the site and ive been tempted to join VIP but it scares me. Maybe ive been screwed too many times inthe past and dont trust anyone but im praying and hoping Adam is MOST of all is HONEST.

Thanks Adam, Go RV

No comment. I don't know the man . But if I had to say one word I would say

BUSY

I would say the same thing. Always had a great feeling

about Adam, but wish he would spend more time in chats.

I feel like I get the brush off when he is there. Maybe, he does give that to the VIP members ( I think that is what you call it). I do think that he has a lot of experience in the Dinar investment. I always feel that he is VERY rushed and does not spend enough time with us. Again, maybe VIP is different. Do not know, because I am not a member. Would consider joining, but after chats....wondering if he is to busy to spend time with VIPS?

If you want to know what people think about Adam Montana, try this: (It is really entertaining)

Get a couple of tee shirts saying "I am Adam Montana". :D

Hand them out in a very busy place or event. Mine was at The Taste of Colorado in downtown Denver.

Then just watch people coverage on the wearers of the tee.

Great fun. :P

I just had to try it, and after a while the people wearing the tee can't wait to take them off!!! Too many questions from people following them around!!

Sorry Adam, I was really bored that week.

B)

Thats funny!!! That took some B@lls....

• Upvote 1

Adam Montana.......aka Kent Clark.......super power holder of Dinar Land.......with one swift keystroke he can make history happen. You can be banned or blessed. We can only hope one day we will be able to see this "Adam Montana"....that we've learned to trust even though we can't see him......

Hip hip hooray for Adam Montana.........laugh.giflaugh.gif

(OMG....I think I've just become one of those people, you say you'll NEVER be like...holy crap!!!) Please RV.

Well, the definition of meekness I am referring to is the one where although he has the choice to retaliate and stoop down to the level of those who provoke him, he chooses not to and continues to remain humble and conservative in the midst of all the chaos going on during this venture.

It takes more courage to choose meekness in the face of adversity than to choose revenge and act like a moron.

FYI... I have always used the definition of meekness I heard once.... Meekness = "Strength under control"

Example: In the Bible Moses was dubbed "the meekest man that ever lived". Yet Moses killed and Egyptian with his bare hands for punishing an Israelite, which led to him fleeing Egypt, he ran off some bad guys who wouldn't let some female shepherds water their sheep in his flight from Egypt, he later led millions out of Egypt, he always displayed strong character, integrity, honesty and perseverance.

Edited by RodandStaff