Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who is Adam??

Matilda

Hello Everyone,

(Not sure if this has ever been done before-hope it's okay)

I haven't been a DV member here for too long, but based on all the good and bad (rumor) posts I've read on this site, and along with all the people who have come and gone believing or not believing, bashing, etc. (and maybe even since before I became involved in this Dinar venture), one thing that has stood out to me the most about Adam's character is his meekness, loyalty and patience, despite the all the bad, the fake and the ugly.

He most ccertainly has been kind to us all.

But if I have to choose only one word, I would have to go with: Meek.

Thank you Adam for all your patience and kindness to us all.

Mattie

• Upvote 2

Hello Everyone,

(Not sure if this has ever been done before-hope it's okay)

I haven't been a DV member here for too long, but based on all the good and bad (rumor) posts I've read on this site, and along with all the people who have come and gone believing or not believing, bashing, etc. (and maybe even since before I became involved in this Dinar venture), one thing that has stood out to me the most about Adam's character is his meekness, loyalty and patience, despite the all the bad, the fake and the ugly.

He most ccertainly has been kind to us all.

But if I have to choose only one word, I would have to go with: Meek.

Thank you Adam for all your patience and kindness to us all.

Mattie

Are you trying to get on full time :lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 2

If you want to know what people think about Adam Montana, try this: (It is really entertaining)

Get a couple of tee shirts saying "I am Adam Montana". :D

Hand them out in a very busy place or event. Mine was at The Taste of Colorado in downtown Denver.

Then just watch people coverage on the wearers of the tee.

Great fun. :P

I just had to try it, and after a while the people wearing the tee can't wait to take them off!!! Too many questions from people following them around!!

Sorry Adam, I was really bored that week.

B)

Meek?! Are we talking Adam Montana here? I find him brutally honest, extremely direct, and quite brazen, in fact. Don't bash, they're all good things in my books.

Well, the definition of meekness I am referring to is the one where although he has the choice to retaliate and stoop down to the level of those who provoke him, he chooses not to and continues to remain humble and conservative in the midst of all the chaos going on during this venture.

It takes more courage to choose meekness in the face of adversity than to choose revenge and act like a moron.