Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What is everyone going to do when the RV Is done?

lotusflower1984

The first thing I will do is pay my taxes. Then pay off my church's entire debt as well as the school my kids go to. Pay my debt off as well as my brother and sisters debt off.

Then I will buy a beach home as well as build a huge log cabin in the mountains. Set aside money for my kids education and spend the next 14 years following my kids around and be at

every sporting event, musical, play or whatever else they are involved in at the time. Spend time with my wife and kids because they are my source of inspiration.

I would tithe and help support our local rape crisis center.

I would buy a new car since I totalled mine on the highway on the way to work yesterday (still recovering).

Then I would pay off the $30,000 in medical debt from surgery earlier this year. I found out today that my insurance says it's pre-existing, so I am pretty distraught...

I would take whatever is left and set up a college fund for my 5 year old daughter and take a vacation. I've had a really bad couple of days...an RV sure would help. So will any prayers my dinar family can send my way. I need some peace and strength.

You've really had a tough time lately, and I am sooo sorry you had to endure all of that. On the upside, it is over now, and all you have to do is to recover. As far as the insurance is concerned, you may need to get a lawyer, if you think one might help convince the insurance to do the right thing. Sometimes they can do this. BUT-- from this point on, maybe you need to think about feeling grateful for everything that has happened to you, because you survived all of it. You are stil here to cash in your dinar and to do what you want with your life, to help your daugher, and to set yourself up for a truly good life from now on. I have always believed that we are only given so much crap to have to live through, and once it is over, everything else is clear sailing in our lives. So you just got a couple pretty bad things out of the way, with no permanent harm done. Not a bad trade-off when you think of it like that. <smile> Meantime, I will include you in my prayers. Be safe. Take care of yourself and your little girl. And remember that life is all just a big joke anyway, so have fun with it. :lol:

Well, if it comes in at a good high rate, say $3 area, I will pay my tithes and give to some charities we support :D , pay my taxes ;) , psy off little debt I have, give a little ;) to the kids, set up college funds for grandkids, take a little time off and maybe travel then retire to the farm and hope I live long enough to enjoy the rest of my life. If it comes in as low as some of the nay sayers say it will, I will pay my tithes, taxes get a good steak, cook it myself and continue to work the rest of my life :lol: . GO RV. God bless us all.

The first thing my wife and I will both do is walk into work and give notice. Then after that, 1st thing I will do is Tithe my 10%. Then I will meet with some professionals (lawers, CPA's), then I will pay off some bills and my wife and I will start building our businesses and blessing some of our friends and family and I will be able to help take care of my 76 year young mother. I will be investing so I can grow even more. I know that God will be blessing me so that i can be a blessing to others.

• Upvote 1

I'm going to help my sister and two daughters with accounts set up from the sale of their dinar (which I bought and still own--only my youngest daughter even knows about the dinar, and only because I live with her so she couldn't help knowing). I plan to use Adam's fine help to locate some professional people, lawyers, accountants, investment professionals, etc., and get my money invested to bring me good returns. I'm thinking right now about investing in gas, oil, precious metals. Next, I plan to give a substantial amount of money to Wounded Warriors and to a halfway home for women and their children who are fleeing an abusive marriage or relationship. I also want to give smaller, but nice amounts of financial help to local groups devoted to children. Or I might ask some dads and moms to set up a committee to meet and make annual decisions about which groups need help and how they might best be served with a donation. I may have to set up a trust for this. Some possibilities include buying uniforms for various sporting teams, or even donating to the local park so they can buy more slides and other children's equipment. And I want to give a very nice amount to my church, which helps some important local youth programs. I also have some very special friends who will receive an anonymous gift of cash. It won't be as much as they deserve, but I couldn't find enough money to do that, but I am sure that all four of them could use a special windfall gift. Since they will see the sudden change in my own life, they may suspect it's from me, but I'll never tell. lol

Then I'm going to buy some farm ground and have an absolutely gorgeous home built on it, and then decorate each room, one by one, just as I want it. I may travel again to North Carolina (the furniture capital of the world) to buy furniture and have it shipped back to my home. I once did that, and I loved doing it. I had beautiful furniture, and I used it for many years, but had to sell it last year when my savings took such a horrible, sudden nosedive that I had to sell my home and all household goods, including my lovely furniture, and move in with one of my daughters. Thank God for love!! I'd be on the streets if it weren't for the love of my family. One of my favorite things in the world to do is to decorate homes, so this part of my dream will be great fun for me personally!! I'll also buy a new luxury car, perhaps two, a sedan and a 4-wheel drive SUV. Right now, I'm thinking of a Lexus SUV and a Mercedes-Benz sedan, but I've barely looked at either of them, so they may not be what I eventually buy. And actually, I've had to live most of my life so frugally that it may be hard for me to make myself spend so much money. I had a small legacy from my dad, which is the only reason I could buy my nice furniture the last time I did it--and I knew Dad would be happy if I bought something special with his money.

I'll hire a parttime housekeeper, and a parttime secretary, and I'll buy the finest home computer available. I'll also have a great workout room in my home, and I'll get a personal trainer for a few months so I'll know exactly what will work best for me to get in the best shape of my life. I have to do this so I can do all the other things I want to do. I also want to travel to places I've only been able to study about so far in my life--places like England, France, Wales (my ancestors came from Wales), Switzerland, Italy, et al. I hope I can take my daughters and my grandchildren with me on several of my trips. I also want to travel to several places in the Good Ole' US of A. I want to go to New York City to attend a broadway show, to shop 'till I drop, and tour a number of landmarks. I'd also love to spend some time in New England, a place I went only once in my life, and then only for a very short time. I may also want to eventually buy a home on the beach in Georgia. Or I may just find a nice house that will hold my family and I to rent for a couple weeks each spring or summer.

I also want to write one or more books (I'll start with one lol), and that will also be one of my personally most gratifying things to accomplish. I can see my days filling with fun, worthwhile activities, and with helping a lot of valuable groups and various good people in a number of ways.

That's all I can think of right now. But I bet others will come to me as soon as I post this list. LOL

Aww I only wish I knew about this a year ago instead of the 1st of July....and then July 24th was informed i lost one of my

part time jobs that was my main one that paid the bills..So, I only was able to get 100k from Ebay, but I thank God I was

able to at least get that, so my plan, is to pay bills of course and am thankful that it's coming to be able to do that, and maybe

will have enough to get my 4 grandchildren something nice from Nana!!!

Have a Great Day All!!! :rolleyes:

Going to tithe 10%, pay off all my bills - including the mortgage and set up trust/college funds for the daughters. If I have enough left get a "new to me" Jeep (even with a bunch of money I'm not buying a New car - depreciate 15% as soon as I drive it off the lot? Won't have my money very long if I keep doing that kind of stuff - plus keeps low profile) Then, stock up with supplies (generator, gas,food, water, ammo, etc) just because I live in MT - not because I believe anything huge is going to happen. Just brought up to always be prepared.

After that, if there something left - I'm thinking Gold, Silver, and Mutual funds.

Going to tithe 10%, pay my taxes, pay off all bills, build a new home, take vacation and think of what I want to do with my life. This time I'm fGoing to have money work hard for me. Invest in mutual funds etc. But still work as I enjoy what I do n doing work for big boss taking care if his children.

Greetings~

I'm a TV news journalist just starting to research a story about the revaluation of Iraqi dinars. I'd love to speak to some people who have already bought dinars to get some insight on how this all works! If you'd be willing to share your story and information on dinars with me please e-mail me at: mramsey@hd.net.

Many thanks.

• Downvote 1

I would tithe and help support our local rape crisis center.

I would buy a new car since I totalled mine on the highway on the way to work yesterday (still recovering).

Then I would pay off the $30,000 in medical debt from surgery earlier this year. I found out today that my insurance says it's pre-existing, so I am pretty distraught...

I would take whatever is left and set up a college fund for my 5 year old daughter and take a vacation. I've had a really bad couple of days...an RV sure would help. So will any prayers my dinar family can send my way. I need some peace and strength.

Praying for you. This has been a year I wish I could forget. I wrote it all out and just made myself really depressed. So I decided not to do the same to you guys. So praying for you and the rest of this crazy group of friends here at DV. Oh and keeping on topic Pay off my bills and tithe and a new car help our mothers and have a nice lopster dinner!

I will buy my parents house they have been trying to sell, do some changes to it that I want to make and fill the car port with a really nice maserati gran turismo s I have been looking at lol. Plus party first night, and of course reinvest because that's what I do with all my money.