Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tues Bytes: Look What The Hurricane Blew In - Its Our Buddy Frank

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From The National Weather Center. A Severe RV Advisory Has Been Issued For The Month Of September. Better Take Cover In Ur Tax Shelters And Batten Down The Hatches !

8-30-2011 Guru Frank26 sources see the lower denoms – they know they are in ATM machines in and out of green zone – Lower denoms are out of crates – in the right areas – in banks – they found out they are destroying the 50 dinar notes. THIS is coming! WE don’t know the rate or when it will happen

8-30-2011 Guru Med SEVERAL THINGS CAME OUT OF RECENT, THE ISSUE OF TRADEABLE CURRENCY AND THEM WANTING THE DINAR TO BE OTHER COUNTRIES FOR CURRENCY RESERVES. PURCHASING POWER IS ONLY ACCOMPLISHED ONE WAY, BY INCREASING THE VALUE NOT JUST SWAPPING AND USING THE SAME VALUE ON GOODS AT THE 1170 RATE PLUS.

8-30-2011 Guru Adam Montana Ramadan...is now officially over and we can start looking for some big news shortly. Many signs are pointing to a quick release of Chapter 7 and an even quicker resolve to another big issue known as HCL (Hydro Carbon Law).

8-30-2011 Guru Delta CBI contact TALKED WITH SHABIBI...about the Lower Denominations! Shababi, hopes...after the holiday! This MEANS SEPTEMBER THEY ARE LIKELY TO PULL THE TRIGGER!! HUGE news about the HCL passing! – Not yet approved – going to parliament for approval now! both old and new currency will co-exist...until the triple-zero currency is replaced - NO TIME LIMIT with exchanging in what we dinar holders have in our possession – we likely have 2 – 3 years to cash in!! We may see a rate of $.85 to $1.20 initially.

8-30-2011 Guru Kaperoni there are groups of criminals/terrorists who are trying to hamper the development of the Iraqi economy. they are trying to interfere with the 3 zero process by flooding the market with millions of counterfeit dinar bills. CBI might be waiting until the GOI...gets all of this counterfeit currency off the streets and apprehends the people that are responsible. this truly could be one of the reasons for the delay in the RV. We are very, very close... Hang in there.

8-29-2011 Guru Sonny1 i was reassured again by my guy at the kheleez times that there will be no bunny-ear-rd. i think right after ramadan, we should see some movement, only if the hcl news comes true, imo. i do think 100% it will happen

• Upvote 12

LOL....good post there my friend Thug!!! :lol: Things are really looking up right now!! We should be on the "EDGE" of the RV! ;) Stay positive......Stay away from our lopster friends.......Stay close to your dinars!!!!

Go RV!!

:P:P:P

• Upvote 3

Thanks for the post Thug... nothing like the feel of a Thug drive by.... kinda makes ya feel like you just met Bonnie & Clyde... only with no Bonnie!huh.gif I love all this action... bring it on boyz! Getter done!!!wink.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

I can smell the grill is almost ready.... where is that pink piggy? rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 1