Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cental Bank Not Reporting Today ?

Heinzy444

I have been watching all morning also, I normally post these every day when there updated ..... this is nothing new for them not to update the auction results or the rates, sometimes they just forget ..... I really hope im wrong though.

Exactly... thanks.. let's keep any eye :)

Tomorrow first day of Eid al-Fitr

8/29/2011 9:14 PM

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: The Sunni Endowment Divan announced today that tomorrow, Tuesday, is the first day of Eid al-Fitr.

On the other hand, Kurdish Endowment and Religious Affairs Commission announced the same. The head of the Sunni Endowment Divan Sheikh Ahmed Abdul Ghafoor al-Samara'i extended felicitations on this occasion and denounced yesterday suicidal explosion against Um Al-Qura Mosque.

today is the first day of eid al-fitr.. .. Market stopped trading sessions Iraq Stock Exchange until after the Eid al-Fitr

.. this is listed as national holiday and banks are closed

most likly closed tommarro also

Edited by ashtray

I also found this on another site

BWM on OOM late late Mon night saying its all done and watching

08/30/2011 [bWM] I have 3 different sources saying things ARE moving forward and right on track... we'll keep watching the windows of opportunity... and here's a thought, CBI was supposedly closed today according to some... so if you see an update what should that tell you... so GN and get ready for the real work... it's easy being broke, you don't get a lot of choices...it ain't fun but it's easy when can't is the first word in the vocabulary... be PREPARED to make the right choices for YES... Nite all

They are all trashed from the end of Ramadan partys. They really cut loose during this time. Saw it every year while I was over there. :lol:

Just found this ... how do they get "trashed" .. curious?

2642. Drinking alcoholic beverage is haraam, and in some traditions (Ahadith), it has been declared as among the greatest sins. Imam Ja'far Sadiq (A.S.) says: "Alcohol is the root of all evils and sins. A person who drinks alcohol loses his sanity. At that time, he does not know Allah (swt), does not fear committing any sin, respects the rights of no one, and does not desist from committing evil openly. The spirit of faith and piety departs from him and only the impure and vicious spirit, which is far off from the Mercy of Allah (swt), remains in his body. Allah (swt), His angels, His prophets and the true believers curse such a man, and his daily prayers are not accepted for forty days. On the Day of Judgement his face will be dark, and his tongue will come out of his mouth, the saliva will fall on his chest and he will desperately complain of thirst".

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: The Sunni Endowment Divan announced today that tomorrow, Tuesday, is the first day of Eid al-Fitr.

On the other hand, Kurdish Endowment and Religious Affairs Commission announced the same. The head of the Sunni Endowment Divan Sheikh Ahmed Abdul Ghafoor al-Samara'i extended felicitations on this occasion and denounced yesterday suicidal explosion against Um Al-Qura Mosque.

today is the first day of eid al-fitr.. .. Market stopped trading sessions Iraq Stock Exchange until after the Eid al-Fitr

Yes, but my original post has the only banking holiday on the first of Sept. ... Hmmm, guess we'll see in a few day. Thanks!!!

Edited by Heinzy444

Even though alcohol is prohibited there is a lot of it there. It gets smuggled in from other countrys, especially Turkey. Same goes for the drug market. Every country in the world has these problems. It seems the more you prohibit or outlaw something the more people will do it. Cultural differences make us seem different but the truth is we are all human and share the same flaws. Bluto~~~~~~~~~

Even though alcohol is prohibited there is a lot of it there. It gets smuggled in from other countrys, especially Turkey. Same goes for the drug market. Every country in the world has these problems. It seems the more you prohibit or outlaw something the more people will do it. Cultural differences make us seem different but the truth is we are all human and share the same flaws. Bluto~~~~~~~~~

Yes, I saw Turkey has removed some restrictions on consuming alcohol - imagine easy to get and move around.

Hope I wake up to a $1 + rate tomor. :)

I believe I read on another post that the Eid holiday is a 5 day holiday ending on Sept. 4th.

Here is what I don't get, I have read in a couple of posts that the banks will be closed for up to 5 days. Well, if they have been on a religious holiday for 20 some days, do you think that they will close for another 5 days to celebrate the Eid ul-Fitr (which represents the last day of the Ramadan)? If this is the case, how can anything get done? Doesn't make sense to me that the banks will be closed for up to the next 5 days. Just my thoughts.