Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

raising purchasing power-rv

sonny1

Exactly!! At least you figured it out!! LOL

FYI....Im a technician....there is a diff between and mechanic and a technician....mechanics are just part replacers and are usually hacks at that....big difference.....the olden days of being a mechanic and a grease monkey are long gone!

Lmfao!!! Yea i know u guys work w computers now! Just like a garbage man is a waiste engineer! Lmao! Dude seriously just stop being so mean to everyone!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Exactly!! At least you figured it out!! LOL

FYI....Im a technician....there is a diff between and mechanic and a technician....mechanics are just part replacers and are usually hacks at that....big difference.....the olden days of being a mechanic and a grease monkey are long gone!

Hey Sir KeepAlot- Is that like "sanitation engineer" as opposed to "trash collector" -lol. Seriously tho u are correct mechanics of years ago were a different breed,knowledgeable in their own right but different. To be successful, todays tech must able to trouble shoot with the varied systems that vehicles have along with the normal grunt work. Take care and have a great labor day weekend!

Ok so the redenomination articles are just propaganda because they wont tell you that they will RV, but the articles speaking of revaluing and strengthening the dinar and purchasing power are real and truthful??

If you understood the dynamics of a redenomination, you would know that they can very well restore the power of the dinar after completing a RD.....and there is nothing that could hold back the dinar from appreciating more to get back to the 3 dollar range....its not gonna happen all overnight with a stroke of the pen, but a RD does not hold them back from anything....in fact its a sign of stability and progress....

Another battle of the revenue-neutral debates..... Yeehaw!

The following is a speculative, yet logical (feasible) theory.......

In the event of a re-denomination (revenue-neutral/LOP), a new currency would be introduced. Maybe in similar denomination, minus the zeros, as the current currency. It may also fall in suit with denominations similar to the USD (i.e., 1,5,10, 20, 50, etc). But, why is this event in reality so bad or negative?? Here is an explanation "in theory" on why...

The CBI has held 1170 as their rate since March of 2010 (According to UN Operational Rates of exchange). They have held this rate for over a year, which has proven the IQD to be a pretty stable currency. It has not "appreciated" by any means whatsoever, but, in the meantime the USD has dropped in value... Not good for a system that pegs your domestic currency to the USD. One of the major threats in the local economy is dollarization. Dollarization is when two currencies exist in an economy... US Dollars are all over in that country, and one reason is at fault of the U.S. for shipping Old Regime (Old Frozen accounts) of USD into the market, to prop up the economy. That amount of USD that was flown in, amounted to billions... (Not sure on exact figures, but would love documentation). So, the citizens get USD basically stuffed down their throats on 2003-ish. 2004, comes around the corner, and here they are getting New IQD stuffed down their throats to remove the old regime notes. USD use is prevalent even now, 7 years later. One of the major reason(s) is that it is tradeable. Another reason is that it has proven to be stable and accepted nearly anywhere. So, what should the CBI do to increase faith in the IQD? Add incentives...

Appreciation of the IQD means more purchasing power.

Banks already allow higher interest on IQD-bearing accounts.

If a law is not present, make a law where IQD may be used in all businesses in their economy.

If a law is not present, make a law where IQD must be used in terms of paying employees.

It could be made law to banish the USD, but, that may cause outrage.

A revenue-neutral event, does not add incentives to push people to use IQD. Fear of outcomes will drive people to use USD. The R/D (LOP) articles, in my opinion, are having a split-effect. Those that are concerned and scared, run to USD and dump their IQD. Currency traders take advantage of this situation and trade at unbalanced exchanges. Those that fear a loss in value, the articles re-assure that no value will be lost and faith gets brought back to the IQD.

A successful R/D (LoP) would likely have a better adjusted exchange rate from the start. This would be to add incentive to use the IQD. Remember how fast the IQD appreciated when it was introduced in 2004? No? Check the UN Operational Rates of exchange.. It appreciated over time, pretty quickly. When would the biggest adjustments be made?

The biggest adjustments would be made when the expiration date passes for the validity of the old notes (current notes now). That means, if you hold 000s past the expiration date, they are worthless.

What the CBI would be able to do, is re-assess what their liabilities are and re-calculate the exchange rate to be adjusted accordingly. I.e., if 50% of speculative holders outside of their nation were to not meet the expiratoin date, that is 50% of foreign held funds that are no longer a liability. CBI would likely see that as revenue.. They would only adjust the rate accordingly to not overheat the economy. So the excessive funds to back the currency would likely be put into separate accounts until they were needed to help the economy expand.

But, dollarization would likely remain. In Turkey, what helped appreciate the value of the Lira Post-LOP was citizens exchanging their USD & EUROs for the new currency. This took foreign currency out of the local market, brought it into the central banks, and the currency not only appreciated but the Central bank had the strength to support it.

I am not 100% sure.... But would it be possible for a country to have dual-currencies (000s & Lopped 000s) and become tradeable? A tradeable currency would also help become an incentive to use the IQD. If it can not become tradeable until after the dual-currency expires, the incentives don't drive up demand.

I think there was a request by the US to the soldiers in the country to use IQD. I may have to dig, but I think I even saw the link regarding that in another forum.

To basically summarize this up... Incentives are needed to push citizens to rely more on the IQD. Incentives would likely include appreciation of value & ease of trade. A revenue-neutral event may not fill those two issues, until the plan is complete and the New IQD over takes the Old IQD (000s)... So, in my own theory, if we don't see an adjusted rate at the initial execution of the R/D (LOP) - I intened to exchange (cash-out). I may re-invest in the new currency, but, only if the dealers don't charge a premium. (Maybe banks will allow to trade again, or creating a Warka acct maybe easier by than). Not 100% - the road ahead of us is unseen and anything can happen.

On a side note, I don't think revenue-neutral event will help push citizens to start having more faith in banks. It may not really help them go digital either. I think those are two other issues to address. You just can't counterfeit digital :)

• Upvote 4

First of all, did that vein in your head simmer down for you yet? You are the reason that thread was locked with your

out of control brainwashed ranting and hurling of insults, wonder what Jesus thinks of your violent temper...

I did no ranting and raving, the proof still sits there, I posted a video that was accurate and well produced.

It is not my problem you ignore facts and run to your bible to back up your ignorance.

I even gave you the Israel PM's quote where he said they control America, so go quote your bible at him.

Please do not use the word Zionist when you have no idea what it means, it just exposes more of your brainwashing.

Now what I would like to know, what are you thinking coming into a post about RV information posted by Sonny and continuing

your pathetic garbage from days ago? You best stay out of the grown ups forum, and go back to your bible and stay there.

If you feel you can start a forum to be educated on facts about "your problem" and do it with a calm manner and respect then go for it.

I for one will apologize to Sonny for your actions and disrupting a rather interesting forum about the current events on the Dinar,

now go back to where you came from and think about what you did, and maybe you can man up to your rudeness.

And now back to our program without any further delay. In Lakesh

Well said Sirus!!

One more thing, Keep I know we debate everything about your lop theory, but bro you got a baby on the way you should be spending your time with your Lady and getting ready for that new little one...

The lop is factually impossible it's been proven to you and Hopefultxn 1000's of times by many people some smarter than you and I eve though we can get deeply intelligent ourselves we are not the most intelligent people in the world there are others who are much more, it'sin our best interest to stay humble and respect that fact, I will state one more thing that will be irrefutable proof of your lop theory not playing out...watch and learn as they dismantle your theory one step at a time then present you the geological and geothermal survey's that will blow your mind and tell you how far off you really were!

In the event of a re-denomination (revenue-neutral/LOP), a new currency would be introduced. Maybe in similar denomination, minus the zeros, as the current currency. It may also fall in suit with denominations similar to the USD (i.e., 1,5,10, 20, 50, etc). But, why is this event in reality so bad or negative?? Here is an explanation "in theory" on why...

The CBI has held 1170 as their rate since March of 2010 (According to UN Operational Rates of exchange). They have held this rate for over a year, which has proven the IQD to be a pretty stable currency. It has not "appreciated" by any means whatsoever, but, in the meantime the USD has dropped in value... Not good for a system that pegs your domestic currency to the USD. One of the major threats in the local economy is dollarization. Dollarization is when two currencies exist in an economy... US Dollars are all over in that country, and one reason is at fault of the U.S. for shipping Old Regime (Old Frozen accounts) of USD into the market, to prop up the economy. That amount of USD that was flown in, amounted to billions... (Not sure on exact figures, but would love documentation). So, the citizens get USD basically stuffed down their throats on 2003-ish. 2004, comes around the corner, and here they are getting New IQD stuffed down their throats to remove the old regime notes. USD use is prevalent even now, 7 years later. One of the major reason(s) is that it is tradeable. Another reason is that it has proven to be stable and accepted nearly anywhere. So, what should the CBI do to increase faith in the IQD? Add incentives...

If a law is not present, make a law where IQD may be used in all businesses in their economy.

If a law is not present, make a law where IQD must be used in terms of paying employees.

A revenue-neutral event, does not add incentives to push people to use IQD. Fear of outcomes will drive people to use USD. The R/D (LOP) articles, in my opinion, are having a split-effect. Those that are concerned and scared, run to USD and dump their IQD. Currency traders take advantage of this situation and trade at unbalanced exchanges. Those that fear a loss in value, the articles re-assure that no value will be lost and faith gets brought back to the IQD.

A successful R/D (LoP) would likely have a better adjusted exchange rate from the start. This would be to add incentive to use the IQD. Remember how fast the IQD appreciated when it was introduced in 2004? No? Check the UN Operational Rates of exchange.. It appreciated over time, pretty quickly. When would the biggest adjustments be made?

The biggest adjustments would be made when the expiration date passes for the validity of the old notes (current notes now). That means, if you hold 000s past the expiration date, they are worthless.

What the CBI would be able to do, is re-assess what their liabilities are and re-calculate the exchange rate to be adjusted accordingly. I.e., if 50% of speculative holders outside of their nation were to not meet the expiratoin date, that is 50% of foreign held funds that are no longer a liability. CBI would likely see that as revenue.. They would only adjust the rate accordingly to not overheat the economy. So the excessive funds to back the currency would likely be put into separate accounts until they were needed to help the economy expand.

But, dollarization would likely remain. In Turkey, what helped appreciate the value of the Lira Post-LOP was citizens exchanging their USD & EUROs for the new currency. This took foreign currency out of the local market, brought it into the central banks, and the currency not only appreciated but the Central bank had the strength to support it.

I am not 100% sure.... But would it be possible for a country to have dual-currencies (000s & Lopped 000s) and become tradeable? A tradeable currency would also help become an incentive to use the IQD. If it can not become tradeable until after the dual-currency expires, the incentives don't drive up demand.

I think there was a request by the US to the soldiers in the country to use IQD. I may have to dig, but I think I even saw the link regarding that in another forum.

To basically summarize this up... Incentives are needed to push citizens to rely more on the IQD. Incentives would likely include appreciation of value & ease of trade. A revenue-neutral event may not fill those two issues, until the plan is complete and the New IQD over takes the Old IQD (000s)... So, in my own theory, if we don't see an adjusted rate at the initial execution of the R/D (LOP) - I intened to exchange (cash-out). I may re-invest in the new currency, but, only if the dealers don't charge a premium. (Maybe banks will allow to trade again, or creating a Warka acct maybe easier by than). Not 100% - the road ahead of us is unseen and anything can happen.

On a side note, I don't think revenue-neutral event will help push citizens to start having more faith in banks. It may not really help them go digital either. I think those are two other issues to address. You just can't counterfeit digital :)

I really like this incentive angle. Makes sense. I still find it interesting how the rate has remained the same for so long. So if Iraq is growing, improving, and rich, why is the rate remaining the same?

Also, the lop camps only arguement is "Iraq's news articles said so". I remember when we invaded Iraq in 2003, cnn was reporting the coalition was bogged down and getting low on fuel and rations. Then I switched the channel to Foxnews and embedded reporter ollie north stated the Us Army is not bogged down and supplies are abundant, contrary to information being reported else where. So to make.the.case the media would never involve itself in propaganda is a clear fallacy.

disclaimer- jmho.

• Upvote 1

I really like this incentive angle. Makes sense. I still find it interesting how the rate has remained the same for so long. So if Iraq is growing, improving, and rich, why is the rate remaining the same?

Also, the lop camps only arguement is "Iraq's news articles said so". I remember when we invaded Iraq in 2003, cnn was reporting the coalition was bogged down and getting low on fuel and rations. Then I switched the channel to Foxnews and embedded reporter ollie north stated the Us Army is not bogged down and supplies are abundant, contrary to information being reported else where. So to make.the.case the media would never involve itself in propaganda is a clear fallacy.

disclaimer- jmho.

If the value of your domestic currency was always on the rise... It would be an investment tool in itself. With dollarization an issue, the citizens would use USD, while they put their IQD in a box and bury it in the sand. It would be their life-savings/investment... Than, as that goes up in value, they may break it out and use it...

Think of the USD - if you held $1,000 today in 10-100 bills. Would you likely be able to buy more with it today, or 10 years from now?

Which answer is going to make you spend it faster? Which would the banks & economy prefer to see you do?

I was watching a video (YouTube) and they were saying that the idea of buying an Apple iPad was for X amount of dollars, than the ability to buy an Apple iPad2 a year later for the same price was an example of deflation. Your getting more of a product, but, paying the same amount of money. Or was it devaluation? I can't remember, which word they used. Long-story short, they were saying that advancing technology and the ability to buy more today than years ago is not a good thing if your paying the same price or less. I know, sounds criminal right?

I spent an evening listening to those videos where you had the cartoons & computer generated voices talk about Bailouts, printing money, etc. etc. You gain a different persepctive on how the money mechanics work..

So, if the IQD was destine to gain a considerable amount of value over a period of time. It would cause people to not spend.. They would ultimatley sit & hold. If the USD wasn't in their market, it could be a big issue (like a depression). Dollarization is not good for an economy, but, oddly enough it is helping their economy stay afloat. It is a threat to the IQD. Maintaining a stable value helps bring confidence to the IQD & growth in the economy. Any adjutment changes made now, would likely be substantial (Not a small PIP movement). Now when I stay substantial, I'm not saying from $0.00086 to $1.00... I'm talking in %s as instead of a 3% increase, it would be more like 10% or a sky is the limit increase.

Understanding this process, the tools used, and how to process it all takes a considerable amount of understanding & knowledge. And we're not even touching the point to consider ourselves as amateurs, let alone professoinals...

• Upvote 2

Lmfao!!! Yea i know u guys work w computers now! Just like a garbage man is a waiste engineer! Lmao! Dude seriously just stop being so mean to everyone!

No, thats quite different.....its not just a different title....its what it is in the automotive field today....your average "mechanic" or technician even from a different manufacturer would lose their head coming from lets say a Honda or Chevy to a BMW.....its a whole different ball game....not just anyone can work on a BMW...and that my friend is a fact....

Who am I being mean to? I dont recall being brass or attacking anyone except you for some of the ignorant comments you have made towards me...other then that I think you are a bit mistaken...

Hey Sir KeepAlot- Is that like "sanitation engineer" as opposed to "trash collector" -lol. Seriously tho u are correct mechanics of years ago were a different breed,knowledgeable in their own right but different. To be successful, todays tech must able to trouble shoot with the varied systems that vehicles have along with the normal grunt work. Take care and have a great labor day weekend!

You too bro!!

Well said Sirus!!

One more thing, Keep I know we debate everything about your lop theory, but bro you got a baby on the way you should be spending your time with your Lady and getting ready for that new little one...

The lop is factually impossible it's been proven to you and Hopefultxn 1000's of times by many people some smarter than you and I eve though we can get deeply intelligent ourselves we are not the most intelligent people in the world there are others who are much more, it'sin our best interest to stay humble and respect that fact, I will state one more thing that will be irrefutable proof of your lop theory not playing out...watch and learn as they dismantle your theory one step at a time then present you the geological and geothermal survey's that will blow your mind and tell you how far off you really were!

LOL your joking right?? The lop is factually impossible?? Hahahaha Im sorry but if it had been proven to be impossible you would not see me still talking about a RD.....You probly wouldnt even see me on here much cause this would then be a guarantee.....

You REALLY need to stop listening to whomever it is you listen to.....because if they are the ones putting that garbage in your head, they have absolutely no clue what they are talking about.....

Geological and geothermal surveys have nothing to do with an inflated money supply and needing to erase the after affect of hyperinflation.....

• Downvote 1

You'd be surprised what sanitation engineers can make if they've been in the industry for a long period of time. I recall hearing how one guy was making well into the 6-digit figures prior to retiring and this was not a very large town/city either. Of course, it also took years of working the same job for the city, but, making that sort of money and a good retirement made it probably worth it.

Plus, who knows what kind of diamonds in the rough can be found....

• Upvote 2

Hey keep...who you tryin to convince everyone else or yourself? The problem is your tone. You talk to everyone like their retarded. You got your opinion and everyone knows where u stand. Stop waisting your time. Seems like your puttin alot of stock in this thing. What is u will do if it lops? Keep turning that wrench?

Thats exactly what u will do! Im guna go jump off the nearest bridge! Lmao ur such tool baby boy! Grow up...

So then put me on ignore and quit crying.....again thats all you do....whine about what other people say....you have yet to show the slightest bit of intelligence about whats going on.....just that your weak because you let other peoples comments upset you as if you are not strong enough to involve yourself in an open forum.....

Maybe you should talk to someone about this....

And FYI even if it revalues at 3 dollars (with some magic involved) guess what I will be doing?? Still working on beemers.....you know why?? Cause I actually enjoy doing what I do....imagine that!!!

So you dont think that simply bringing the dinar to the same purchasing power as the USD is incentive to use the dinar?? The only reason they use the USD is because there is no confidence in their money, and its value is low and impractical to be carrying around large sums of cash.....

Im sure they have enough pride in themselves and in their country that if they had a choice between the USD and the Dinar, and they had the same purchasing power in the streets, I would safely assume that they would in fact resume using the dinar and that the USD would naturally make its way out of the marketplace....

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Downvote 1

So then put me on ignore and quit crying.....again thats all you do....whine about what other people say....you have yet to show the slightest bit of intelligence about whats going on.....just that your weak because you let other peoples comments upset you as if you are not strong enough to involve yourself in an open forum.....

And FYI even if it revalues at 3 dollars (with some magic involved) guess what I will be doing?? Still working on beemers.....you know why?? Cause I actually enjoy doing what I do....imagine that!!!

So you dont think that simply bringing the dinar to the same purchasing power as the USD is incentive to use the dinar?? The only reason they use the USD is because there is no confidence in their money, and its value is low and impractical to be carrying around large sums of cash.....

Im sure they have enough pride in themselves and in their country that if they had a choice between the USD and the Dinar, and they had the same purchasing power in the streets, I would safely assume that they would in fact resume using the dinar and that the USD would naturally make its way out of the marketplace....

Yes.... and no....

From my understanding, it isn't too hard to view a 000 note and pretend the 000s don't exist. I've heard a couple stories of first-hand experience explain it that way. Does that make the story-teller right? No, but if this how they witnessed it, or were told over there, I don't see that they would have any reason to lie. Not like that would pump sales or anything.

There are a couple things in my mind that prevent the preference of IQD over USD.

The #1 - Traded currency - USD = traded internationally as the IQD is not.

The #2 - The USD does indeed have a slight stronger value than the IQD.

In the event of a new currency to be disbrituted. A lot of citizens may be cautious..

Long story short, how will simply removing the 000s have any particular effect to encourage more use out of the IQD when some are already used to using USD? Simply taking away 3 zeros is not really going to change much other than the appearance. It is a visual change, not a value-purchasing change.

So, I would theorize that those that use IQD in abundance will continue... And those that use USD in abundance will continue... I think even Shabbs knows that this won't solve that problem.

Just becauses something is new & shiny & different doesn't encourage use...

I think a researcher should look up their laws... See what is there regarding currency..

For example:

Is IQD a widely accepted form of payment in their economy..? Meaning, can a citizen use IQD in any market, and it must be honored?

-- Reason to question this, is maybe some store owners, markets, etc. may refuse IQD as they don't want to deal with it. (Pushes the preference for USD)

Do they have future plans to make payment to employees be in IQD-only?

-- If citizens have to make a trip to the bank to exchange USD for IQD, they may try to use IQD only.

They could outlaw the use of USD as a form of commerce, but, I think that would cause riots, protests, etc.

But, lets continue on this...

Would a revenue-event push citizens to gain faith in a bank?

More faith in a bank means, more digital currency. Less hard-cash transactions & less fear for counterfeits.

So, what are some good things about raising the rate?

It may help them get of the USD (Elimination of dollarization threat)

It may help them gain faith in banks (Banks become stronger.....)

It may help strengthen their currency, as in apprecaite (As USD is pulled from the streets, it goes to reserves to help appreciate the value of the IQD)

It may help create more digital currency & use of digital currency (Reduction of costs on printing new notes to replace old nots)

It may help create more demand for local use (If more use it, demand is higher.. More faith overall in IQD)

I don't see how the revenue-neutral event has that type of effect...

But, what does a revenue-neutral event do for the CBI?

It reduces the numerical value of liabilities. Now I state, numerical value, because it just a number. Not a monetary value, which is value in terms of $ of liabilities

Whatever their liabilties are, they'll exist either way. However, it brings them more on part with USD value and any changes in the rate would be more noticed.

It is the USD that is helping to keep their economy afloat, but it is also the USD that threatens the appreciation in value of the IQD.

So, if the CBI auctions were removing USD from the economy as well, that is a good thing.

I see it as, I hope the auctions are bringing both in. Reducing the amount of 000s in the economy, to decrease liabilities, while also decreasing the USD in the market to push those to use the IQD.

• Upvote 1

One thing is for sure u are one angry unhappy little boy. I appreciate i taking the time to explain your job to me however I really couldnt care less what u do for a living. As usual u miss the whole point. The point is your a mechanic not an economist or currency expert. You know nothing about what u are talking about except for what you read. Its really not that impressive anyone can read the garbage u throw out baby boy u really havent discoveres anything that why u should stick to fixing cars.

Your tone and condecending retoric is what my problem is with you. Your a little young punk who thinks hes got it all figured out. Believe me baby boy I am well aware that u enjoy working on cars and thats a good thing cause if thing doea RV u will be broke in no time and that poor baby your gettin ready to bring in to the world is gunna need a daddy w a Job to support him. To bad thats all u will ever have.

Now as far as my "ignorance" and "whining" go...let me know if u ever make it down to south florida one day and I will show u what thats all about.

One thing is for sure u are one angry unhappy little boy. I appreciate i taking the time to explain your job to me however I really couldnt care less what u do for a living. As usual u miss the whole point. The point is your a mechanic not an economist or currency expert. You know nothing about what u are talking about except for what you read. Its really not that impressive anyone can read the garbage u throw out baby boy u really havent discoveres anything that why u should stick to fixing cars.

Your tone and condecending retoric is what my problem is with you. Your a little young punk who thinks hes got it all figured out. Believe me baby boy I am well aware that u enjoy working on cars and thats a good thing cause if thing doea RV u will be broke in no time and that poor baby your gettin ready to bring in to the world is gunna need a daddy w a Job to support him. To bad thats all u will ever have.

Now as far as my "ignorance" and "whining" go...let me know if u ever make it down to south florida one day and I will show u what thats all about.

And btw at least they finally got u talking ur dumba$$ Lop talk in the right section now. One day you will get it baby boy

• Downvote 6

And btw at least they finally got u talking ur dumba$$ Lop talk in the right section now. One day you will get it baby boy

laugh.giflaugh.gif Im as happy and content as ever....nice to see you think you know me....assuming only does one thing remember?? Ill give you a hint....it has to do with you, and a donkey....was that simple enough for your mind to compute??

Wasent it you that wanted sooo badly to know what I did for a living?? You were the one that wanted to know....so I was informing you....and now every comment has to do with me being a mechanic but you dont see me trying to figure out what you do for a living as if it makes a difference in understanding this investment...

Anyone with the passion to learn and basic comprehension skills can learn this stuff....its not rocket science....

Again with the assumptions that I have everything figured out....I dont...as I have stated many times....there are some subjects that I have read so much about that I can say that I have a great understanding of it and so I speak about it....

You can learn to if you try....its really not that hard but I dont exactly know your mental capabilities so I cant really be the judge of that, but taking what you have been talking about and saying I would have to say it isent much....cause instead of contributing to these threads and subjects with any sort of validity, you cry about what kind of conversations are going on between other people that have nothing to do with you, and its really quite sad and funny at the same time....I almost feel bad for you.....ALMOST.....

How about this....leave my personal life out of your mouth, and actually my name as well....and until you can hang with some sort of debate or topic at hand with me then we can talk...until that day comes, just take a seat and let the big boys conversate.....

By the way....you still have some white stuff around your mouth from the other day suckin up to sonny laugh.gif

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

You'd be surprised what sanitation engineers can make if they've been in the industry for a long period of time. I recall hearing how one guy was making well into the 6-digit figures prior to retiring and this was not a very large town/city either. Of course, it also took years of working the same job for the city, but, making that sort of money and a good retirement made it probably worth it.

Plus, who knows what kind of diamonds in the rough can be found....

yep ur right in some area's around the country a vested "sanitation engineer" can easily make six figures.I know of many in Keeps line of work that also make the same. Here's a tidbit,years ago 60 minutes did a piece on panhandlers in major markets. They followed a few around,one in particular would drive in a porsche to a parking lot change into rags and go arond city begging for cash. End of day,change back into nice designer sweatsuit hop back into porsche and head home to a nice middle class neighborhood. He made between 100-150k a year. Sad but also one those stories that makes you go hmmmmmmmmmmm

Edited by caz1104

Spoke like the tool that you are. If you think Im gonna sit around debate your garbage back and forth with you your alot bigger dumba$$ then you seem. Again baby boy time is money and I unlike you dont waiste my time. As far as you being a mechanic again thats not the point. A mechanic is a very respected job however your pompice disrespect is disgusting. The point is you know nothing about what the restructuring of country or its currency is all about. Its not really as simple as you try to make it out to be. I will talk about you and your family as much as I like. Keep flexing those computer muscles baby boy. Any time u wanna bring your bad self to south florida we cab talk about it like real men. Let me know I will give u my address. Until then baby boy dont tell me what to talk about. I will talk about you and your family as much as like baby boy. Lesson to you....dont put your personal info out on the net.

Do you honestly even think about anything you say before u say it. You refer to me as a cryer and whiner yet thats all I see you do to everyone thats states something u dony agree with. Why dont you and I make an appt rite now to meet here at 5pm the day after it RVs to see what you got to say. I bet you dont show that big nose around here again.

Aa far as your Sonny comment....I have no Idea what your even referring to as I only like women and lots of them. Obviously you are into that kinda thing....another thing you should have kept to yourself baby boy

laugh.giflaugh.gif Im as happy and content as ever....nice to see you think you know me....assuming only does one thing remember?? Ill give you a hint....it has to do with you, and a donkey....was that simple enough for your mind to compute??

Wasent it you that wanted sooo badly to know what I did for a living?? You were the one that wanted to know....so I was informing you....and now every comment has to do with me being a mechanic but you dont see me trying to figure out what you do for a living as if it makes a difference in understanding this investment...

Anyone with the passion to learn and basic comprehension skills can learn this stuff....its not rocket science....

Again with the assumptions that I have everything figured out....I dont...as I have stated many times....there are some subjects that I have read so much about that I can say that I have a great understanding of it and so I speak about it....

You can learn to if you try....its really not that hard but I dont exactly know your mental capabilities so I cant really be the judge of that, but taking what you have been talking about and saying I would have to say it isent much....cause instead of contributing to these threads and subjects with any sort of validity, you cry about what kind of conversations are going on between other people that have nothing to do with you, and its really quite sad and funny at the same time....I almost feel bad for you.....ALMOST.....

How about this....leave my personal life out of your mouth, and actually my name as well....and until you can hang with some sort of debate or topic at hand with me then we can talk...until that day comes, just take a seat and let the big boys conversate.....

By the way....you still have some white stuff around your mouth from the other day suckin up to sonny laugh.gif

• Downvote 3

Hey keep...who you tryin to convince everyone else or yourself? The problem is your tone. You talk to everyone like their retarded. You got your opinion and everyone knows where u stand. Stop waisting your time. Seems like your puttin alot of stock in this thing. What is u will do if it lops? Keep turning that wrench?

Thats exactly what u will do! Im guna go jump off the nearest bridge! Lmao ur such tool baby boy! Grow up...

Boy! You might have something there!

Boy! You might have something there!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Spoke like the tool that you are. If you think Im gonna sit around debate your garbage back and forth with you your alot bigger dumba$ then you seem. Again baby boy time is money and I unlike you dont waiste my time. As far as you being a mechanic again thats not the point. A mechanic is a very respected job however your pompice disrespect is disgusting. The point is you know nothing about what the restructuring of country or its currency is all about. Its not really as simple as you try to make it out to be. I will talk about you and your family as much as I like. Keep flexing those computer muscles baby boy. Any time u wanna bring your bad self to south florida we cab talk about it like real men. Let me know I will give u my address. Until then baby boy dont tell me what to talk about. I will talk about you and your family as much as like baby boy. Lesson to you....dont put your personal info out on the net.

Do you honestly even think about anything you say before u say it. You refer to me as a cryer and whiner yet thats all I see you do to everyone thats states something u dony agree with. Why dont you and I make an appt rite now to meet here at 5pm the day after it RVs to see what you got to say. I bet you dont show that big nose around here again.

Aa far as your Sonny comment....I have no Idea what your even referring to as I only like women and lots of them. Obviously you are into that kinda thing....another thing you should have kept to yourself baby boy

You got nothing!! Thats why you choose to try and attack someone personally instead of even trying to dispute/debate/discuss/conversate because you have nothing!! laugh.giflaugh.gif Its the simple minded and un-knowledgeable that have to revert to things of the sort....but its ok....I promise I wont hold it against you....Ill just try and dumb things down for you when I speak hows that??

But here is the easiest solution to your obsession with me.......USE THE IGNORE BUTTON!! You have made it quite clear your nothin but a hater......Im not much of a bible buff but isent being envious a sin? laugh.giflaugh.gif

• Downvote 1

Iraq has to RV now, they can not lop, and become a world economic power in two years with a lop. I say they will RV, then re-dominate later. We will see, but either way, it won't make, or break me.

Well, That's preference, too. Really, it is! But I would not even begin to dare say they cannot lop because I know they can. And very well might. Just like they continuously warn about.

Yes.... and no....

From my understanding, it isn't too hard to view a 000 note and pretend the 000s don't exist. I've heard a couple stories of first-hand experience explain it that way. Does that make the story-teller right? No, but if this how they witnessed it, or were told over there, I don't see that they would have any reason to lie. Not like that would pump sales or anything.

There are a couple things in my mind that prevent the preference of IQD over USD.

The #1 - Traded currency - USD = traded internationally as the IQD is not.

The #2 - The USD does indeed have a slight stronger value than the IQD.

In the event of a new currency to be disbrituted. A lot of citizens may be cautious..

Long story short, how will simply removing the 000s have any particular effect to encourage more use out of the IQD when some are already used to using USD? Simply taking away 3 zeros is not really going to change much other than the appearance. It is a visual change, not a value-purchasing change.

So, I would theorize that those that use IQD in abundance will continue... And those that use USD in abundance will continue... I think even Shabbs knows that this won't solve that problem.

Just becauses something is new & shiny & different doesn't encourage use...

I think a researcher should look up their laws... See what is there regarding currency..

For example:

Is IQD a widely accepted form of payment in their economy..? Meaning, can a citizen use IQD in any market, and it must be honored?

-- Reason to question this, is maybe some store owners, markets, etc. may refuse IQD as they don't want to deal with it. (Pushes the preference for USD)

Do they have future plans to make payment to employees be in IQD-only?

-- If citizens have to make a trip to the bank to exchange USD for IQD, they may try to use IQD only.

They could outlaw the use of USD as a form of commerce, but, I think that would cause riots, protests, etc.

But, lets continue on this...

Would a revenue-event push citizens to gain faith in a bank?

More faith in a bank means, more digital currency. Less hard-cash transactions & less fear for counterfeits.

So, what are some good things about raising the rate?

It may help them get of the USD (Elimination of dollarization threat)

It may help them gain faith in banks (Banks become stronger.....)

It may help strengthen their currency, as in apprecaite (As USD is pulled from the streets, it goes to reserves to help appreciate the value of the IQD)

It may help create more digital currency & use of digital currency (Reduction of costs on printing new notes to replace old nots)

It may help create more demand for local use (If more use it, demand is higher.. More faith overall in IQD)

I don't see how the revenue-neutral event has that type of effect...

But, what does a revenue-neutral event do for the CBI?

It reduces the numerical value of liabilities. Now I state, numerical value, because it just a number. Not a monetary value, which is value in terms of $ of liabilities

Whatever their liabilties are, they'll exist either way. However, it brings them more on part with USD value and any changes in the rate would be more noticed.

It is the USD that is helping to keep their economy afloat, but it is also the USD that threatens the appreciation in value of the IQD.

So, if the CBI auctions were removing USD from the economy as well, that is a good thing.

I see it as, I hope the auctions are bringing both in. Reducing the amount of 000s in the economy, to decrease liabilities, while also decreasing the USD in the market to push those to use the IQD.

But what would the dinar being traded internationally have to do with everyday use in the streets and with the citizens?? Im not sure that the dinar really was ever internationally traded.....and if it was it was probly decades ago....Im not so sure that would be a deciding factor in whether the citizen uses dinar or USD....

The way I see it, taking away the zeros is more then just a visual affect.....because once they are gone and they have that new currency in hand, it would be almost no different from using a new 10 dinar vs a 10 dollar bill.....except the fact that the dinar can now purchase the same thing as that 10 dollar bill would (there is the purchasing price difference) and now they can use that Iraqi dinar with pride knowing its their own currency and it actually has some credibility for use everyday....I think the pride factor would play a bigger part then what we think....

Of course there are a lot of "IFs" that we are all unsure of....they could very well restrict the use of the USD once the dinar is brought up on par with it but I see that as a last resort type of deal....I have faith regardless of how they close the gap between the USD and the dinar, that the USD will lose its place among the citizens as a preferable currency (and of course thats if the majority of them are using USD)

Yeah, and I predict the new currency will have the same values as the USD, one to one-hundred.

Well, That's my preference, too. Really, it is! But I would not even begin to dare say they cannot lop because I know they can. And very well might. Just like they continuously warn about.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

You got nothing!! Thats why you choose to try and attack someone personally instead of even trying to dispute/debate/discuss/conversate because you have nothing!! laugh.giflaugh.gif Its the simple minded and un-knowledgeable that have to revert to things of the sort....but its ok....I promise I wont hold it against you....Ill just try and dumb things down for you when I speak hows that??

But here is the easiest solution to your obsession with me.......USE THE IGNORE BUTTON!! You have made it quite clear your nothin but a hater......Im not much of a bible buff but isent being envious a sin? laugh.giflaugh.gif

Baby boy...just keep ignoring the facts...it will take u far in life and u will always be turnin that wrench.

Envious? Nah baby boy I stopped acting like a know it all pos a long time ago.

Your not much of a "bible buff"??? Not sure what that means....i guess you were trying to say your not a religous boy. Thats ok man you still have time to learn how and why you are here. With that being said you should treat yourself to the education on your savior and forget about the dinar for a while. I gotta tell you now that I know you are a lost soul your words and supposed knowledge just became even more insignificant than it already was.

• Downvote 5

Baby boy...just keep ignoring the facts...it will take u far in life and u will always be turnin that wrench.

Envious? Nah baby boy I stopped acting like a know it all pos a long time ago.

Your not much of a "bible buff"??? Not sure what that means....i guess you were trying to say your not a religous boy. Thats ok man you still have time to learn how and why you are here. With that being said you should treat yourself to the education on your savior and forget about the dinar for a while. I gotta tell you now that I know you are a lost soul your words and supposed knowledge just became even more insignificant than it already was.

You are def a text book hater.....laugh.giflaugh.gif Why do you feel so threatened by me?? Lets get to the bottom of this and save you money with a therapist......there must be some internal issues that you have locked deep inside that are screaming and kicking to be shared and let go.... laugh.gif

No Im not religious.....If you need someone to believe in to get you through your life and to guide you then by all means knock yourself out.....

Im good though....I can think for myself and figure it out....Ive done quite well so far....not to mention since "he" never drove a car, and doesnt own dinar, we really dont have much in common or to talk about laugh.gif

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

You are def a text book hater.....laugh.giflaugh.gif Why do you feel so threatened by me?? Lets get to the bottom of this and save you money with a therapist......there must be some internal issues that you have locked deep inside that are screaming and kicking to be shared and let go.... laugh.gif

No Im not religious.....If you need someone to believe in to get you through your life and to guide you then by all means knock yourself out.....

Im good though....I can think for myself and figure it out....Ive done quite well so far....not to mention since "he" never drove a car, and doesnt own dinar, we really dont have much in common or to talk about laugh.gif

Threatned by you baby boy??? U let me know when u want to get together and i will knock that loud mouth of yours out!

The last 2 paragraphs here say it all to me. Good luck with all that dumbass!

Edited by JWJW11
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

For all you loppers, re-dominators etc, Iraq will have to RV the money if they want to get the people away from using the dollar. If they lop-re-dominate the currency, Iraqi's will continue to use the dollar, and Iraq's currency will become worthless. They need to go ahead and RV it just above the dollar, then the problem will be solved, and Iraq will be on their way to greatness in the economic world. Iraq needs to act now, not next month, not next year, because inflation is going to get out of hand, and investors are going to start going elsewhere. All these petty arguments, and bashing one another is nothing but childs play, and if you people want this to become properous, you need to get positive, and leave the negativity behind.

Edited by MoneyMoney7
  • Upvote 1