Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

raising purchasing power-rv

sonny1

You present a very strong argument, no doubt. I don't read the articles as stating they are going to R/V. I read the articles looking for time-frames on when they intend to act. If they keep saying that new currency will be introduced soon (I think of it as lower denominations), I see that the end of the road is near. The articles may appear to scream LOP, but using the argument I give, reason to get a little excited is valid when it appears the end is near. Whether they decide to R/V or R/D (lop) is out of our hands, so, now we just wait & hope for the best... I don't know about you, but, I would rather have this come to a conclusion instead of being in the dark for a longer period of time.

What will eventually happen, if they don't act, is people will wonder why the articles are so abundant, yet not followed up with action. People will start to question that & think outside the box. I've already started to think outside the box in terms of the articles. But I don't really rely on the media articles for facts.... I try to look for more official documents to go by.

And you don't think the CBI is trying to pressure the citizens to use IQD over USD? You don't think they're using the media in any form to suppress speculation?

I'm stating the articles are actually indeed a good thing, if effective with their ulterior motives.

Why? -- More locals using IQD means higher demand, less USD on the streets, the USD is drawn into the CBI and helps strengthen the IQD while also appreaciating the IQD.

And.... The R/D articles have existed since 2007, which is quite frankly odd considering that the currency was initially released in 2004. How do you gain faith in something that is going to be replaced every few years?

I'm only spewing opinions, as most of what everyone else does here. I don't claim this to be fact, but a reasonable, or even feasible theory/hypothesis on the underlying campaign.

It doesn't confirm or deny the LOP - it merely states they are trying to encourage more IQD use.

If you were a local over there, I bet you would be burying your IQD in the sand and relying on USD waiting for the purchasing power to rise on the IQD. Would you not? Or would you completely refuse to use USD and rely on the IQD?

Is this really the educational campaign of the project of the removal of the three zeros? I believe it's more like the campaign of the project to remove the speculators.

• Upvote 2

What if they RV at let's just say .03, and the people know the dinar is going to rise. If I were a citizen I would be inclined to cash in my USD for the dinar and get it for a cheaper price knowing my dinar is going to rise and thereby I would profit greatly. That would definitely bring the USD off the streets. :mellow:

• Upvote 1

What if they RV at let's just say .03, and the people know the dinar is going to rise. If I were a citizen I would be inclined to cash in my USD for the dinar and get it for a cheaper price knowing my dinar is going to rise and thereby I would profit greatly. That would definitely bring the USD off the streets. :mellow:

Or what if they rv ed to .50?

• Upvote 1

Is this really the educational campaign of the project of the removal of the three zeros? I believe it's more like the campaign of the project to remove the speculators.

Well, that could be as well.. But I am sure they don't print articles in the local media or online just for the intentional purpose of suppressing foreign speculators. However, the articles themselves may have that sort of impact, which leads the printed article to have a couple benefits out of them.

Get locals to believe the IQD is stable (no fluctuations, no revalues, no devalutes)

Get locals to prefer to use IQD over USD (which will draw USD out of the market, help strengthen the IQD, and increase demand of the IQD)

Get speculators to think twice before sitting & holding IQD as there may be no profits to be made. (This may be just a side benefit, and or not true, because we may know if they're intentionally spreading IQD around the world or something..)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Well, that could be as well.. But I am sure they don't print articles in the local media or online just for the intentional purpose of suppressing foreign speculators. However, the articles themselves may have that sort of impact, which leads the printed article to have a couple benefits out of them.

Get locals to believe the IQD is stable (no fluctuations, no revalues, no devalutes)

Get locals to prefer to use IQD over USD (which will draw USD out of the market, help strengthen the IQD, and increase demand of the IQD)

Get speculators to think twice before sitting & holding IQD as there may be no profits to be made. (This may be just a side benefit, and or not true, because we may know if they're intentionally spreading IQD around the world or something..)

A good and realistic, not wildly speculative, evaluation.

WARNING!

An extremely contagious virus has been detected in the Dinar forums. It is known as L1O1P1. Anyone showing signs of this hated disease will be quarantined inside the "L" section indefinitely. It is so feared that even speaking it's name will be grounds for containment and isolation from the rest of the group. The L1O1P1 symptoms have been detected inside this thread. Please evacuate immediately to prevent further contamination of the DV facility. Thank you and have a nice day.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

WARNING!

An extremely contagious virus has been detected in the Dinar forums. It is known as L1O1P1. Anyone showing signs of this hated disease will be quarantined inside the "L" section indefinitely. It is so feared that even speaking it's name will be grounds for containment and isolation from the rest of the group. The L1O1P1 symptoms have been detected inside this thread. Please evacuate immediately to prevent further contamination of the DV facility. Thank you and have a nice day.

:lol: :lol: :lol:B)

WARNING!

Spoken like a true pumper. Lets all stay informed, a LOP or correct term, RD is completely possible and still on the table. Some would say even more than straight RV. Thank you and have a nice day.

Shabibi clearly states up to 2 years for a LOP. It will be a LOP then RV probably Dollar 3.34 to the ID. Wait it out & be thankful if you walk away with a 330% profit. Then a 2.5% raise in value every quarter after that. I'll take whatever I can get.

Hate to think it, but that's prolly the most realistic assessment on board.

(Unfortunately, a 330% won't do me like I need to be done. It's nothing. Or next to next it.)

Edited by estewart

No lop, and if you believe that, then go sell what you have, and move on.

Years ago I came to the conclusion that it was inane (even, next to insane) to hold any beliefs about anything, so. . . dumped 'em all. I then surgically closed up the area in my brain where beliefs get stored. Appreciate your advice, but it's a no-can-do deal. I simply cannot believe (or disbelieve) in anything anymore.

• Upvote 1

Years ago I came to the conclusion that it was inane (even, next to insane) to hold any beliefs about anything, so. . . dumped 'em all. I then surgically closed up the area in my brain where beliefs get stored. Appreciate your advice, but it's a no-can-do deal. I simply cannot believe (or disbelieve) in anything anymore.

I see where you are coming from.

I will neither confirm or deny dinars even exist.

• Upvote 3

Shabibi clearly states up to 2 years for a LOP. It will be a LOP then RV probably Dollar 3.34 to the ID. Wait it out & be thankful if you walk away with a 330% profit. Then a 2.5% raise in value every quarter after that. I'll take whatever I can get.

I am sure everyone likes seeing high rates, especially after a R/D (LOP) - scenario... And I would have no doubt that at some point initially or after the R/D (LOP) is completed that the rate would go up. However, would they really push to go as high as $3-range? Could that cause trade implications??

If they R/D (LOP) I don't think we would see high exchange rates. I would believe $1.50-range at best.

It would 'maybe' reach a $3 -range if the USD was falling significantly.

• Upvote 1

I am sure everyone likes seeing high rates, especially after a R/D (LOP) - scenario... And I would have no doubt that at some point initially or after the R/D (LOP) is completed that the rate would go up. However, would they really push to go as high as $3-range? Could that cause trade implications??

If they R/D (LOP) I don't think we would see high exchange rates. I would believe $1.50-range at best.

It would 'maybe' reach a $3 -range if the USD was falling significantly.

I was thinking .50 range, but $1.50 and Im game....rv not rd of course

Edited by Realdinar
  • Upvote 1

No lop, and if you believe that, then go sell what you have, and move on.

Are you gonna cry if it does happen?? You dont know what will happen....no one does.....but to ignore what they have been saying is a bit ignorant wouldnt you say??

What will you do may I ask, if they do redenominate?? I just hope you would be prepared for all outcomes....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Are you gonna cry if it does happen?? You dont know what will happen....no one does.....but to ignore what they have been saying is a bit ignorant wouldnt you say??

What will you do may I ask, if they do redenominate?? I just hope you would be prepared for all outcomes....

If they did, I repeat if they did, I would cash in what I have and never make another investment as long as I live. But to tell you the truth, I do not see a lop, because all that re-domination propaganda, is put out to keep the sheep from investing in dinars. Shabbi has already made the statement to make the currency powerful, and a lop will not do that. Futher more the few grand I have invested, won't break me if they do lop, but I repeat, I do not buy that re-domination propaganda coming out of Iraq, because I know they cannot just come out and state they will RV, so naturally they want you to believe they will re-dominate first..

Edited by MoneyMoney7
  • Upvote 1

If they did, I repeat if they did, I would cash in what I have and never make another investment as long as I live. But to tell you the truth, I do not see a lop, because all that re-domination propaganda, is put out to keep the sheep from investing in dinars. Shabbi has already made the statement to make the currency powerful, and a lop will not do that. Futher more the few grand I have invested, won't break me if they do lop, but I repeat, I do not buy that re-domination propaganda coming out of Iraq, because I know they cannot just come out and state they will RV, so naturally they want you to believe they will re-dominate first..

Getting rid of the three zeros makes the currency value visually more realistic. It enables anyone to make change more efficiently and easier. And it allows computers to deal with the numbers better and hand calculators to compute amounts which can't now manage it.And that's needed. So an RD is totally logical, and does not change the spending value. The only down side is that we get screwed as far as ever being benefited by an RV. AND is THAT WHY you are so sure there won't be an RD? It's simply because you don't want it?

Ok so the redenomination articles are just propaganda because they wont tell you that they will RV, but the articles speaking of revaluing and strengthening the dinar and purchasing power are real and truthful??

If you understood the dynamics of a redenomination, you would know that they can very well restore the power of the dinar after completing a RD.....and there is nothing that could hold back the dinar from appreciating more to get back to the 3 dollar range....its not gonna happen all overnight with a stroke of the pen, but a RD does not hold them back from anything....in fact its a sign of stability and progress....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Ok so the redenomination articles are just propaganda because they wont tell you that they will RV, but the articles speaking of revaluing and strengthening the dinar and purchasing power are real and truthful??

If you understood the dynamics of a redenomination, you would know that they can very well restore the power of the dinar after completing a RD.....and there is nothing that could hold back the dinar from appreciating more to get back to the 3 dollar range....its not gonna happen all overnight with a stroke of the pen, but a RD does not hold them back from anything....in fact its a sign of stability and progress....

Comon everyone should know by now keep tbe "mechanic" has it ALL figured out!!! Just listen to what keep says....he knows!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Comon everyone should know by now keep tbe "mechanic" has it ALL figured out!!! Just listen to what keep says....he knows!!!

Exactly!! At least you figured it out!! LOL

FYI....Im a technician....there is a diff between and mechanic and a technician....mechanics are just part replacers and are usually hacks at that....big difference.....the olden days of being a mechanic and a grease monkey are long gone!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Hey keep...who you tryin to convince everyone else or yourself? The problem is your tone. You talk to everyone like their retarded. You got your opinion and everyone knows where u stand. Stop waisting your time. Seems like your puttin alot of stock in this thing. What is u will do if it lops? Keep turning that wrench?

Thats exactly what u will do! Im guna go jump off the nearest bridge! Lmao ur such tool baby boy! Grow up...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Getting rid of the three zeros makes the currency value visually more realistic. It enables anyone to make change more efficiently and easier. And it allows computers to deal with the numbers better and hand calculators to compute amounts which can't now manage it.And that's needed. So an RD is totally logical, and does not change the spending value. The only down side is that we get screwed as far as ever being benefited by an RV. AND is THAT WHY you are so sure there won't be an RD? It's simply because you don't want it?

Iraq has to RV now, they can not lop, and become a world economic power in two years with a lop. I say they will RV, then re-dominate later. We will see, but either way, it won't make, or break me.