Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

raising purchasing power-rv

sonny1

Iraqi Central Bank unveiled, Tuesday, that the new Iraqi currency be lifted by three zeroes, stating that he had conducted an exhaustive study concluded that lifting the Iraqi currency would strengthen the zeros.

Deputy Governor Central Bank of Iraq the appearance of Mohamed Saleh said in an interview for "twilight news", "the Central Bank is determined to raise three zeros from the new Iraqi currency, the Government introduced its House, and is awaiting the decision of the Government and the House".

Economists, shows that the process of deleting the three zeros from the Iraqi currency will raise its value and increased purchasing power of citizens, pointing to the need to pursue policies to persuade citizens and get calm for a period not exceeding two years.

And the "draft three zeros from the currency lifted by the Government five years ago to the Central Bank, and throughout this period to have undergone extensive study resulted in the need to strengthen the currency lifted zeros."

"Delete zeros strengthened Iraqi currency and reduce the cost of cash handling and currency current estimated today, dinars by trillions make monetization process with a high cost."

The Central Bank of Iraq had begun consideration of an amendment last year dinar categories. A large part of the payments still being cash because the evolution of the banking system.

The head of the Iraq Securities Commission, emphasized earlier, that the deletion of the zeros of Iraqi currency in circulation will not affect the Bourse and its shares.

K e

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.shafaaq.com%2Fsh2%2Fnews%2Feconomy-news%2F33218-2011-08-30-06-17-37.html

Yep.... lookin' good!!! Thanks sonny1!!!

• Upvote 1

LOP ??

:blink:

Yep! A redenomination... Why anyone would give you neg (-) for asking is beyond me. But when a person's money is dependant on their point of view, seldom will it change - in spite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. This has become a cult mentality - a political position - not an investment.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 36

The head of the Iraq Securities Commission, emphasized earlier, that the deletion of the zeros of Iraqi currency in circulation will not affect the Bourse and its shares.

If the Deletion of zeros dont affect the amount of shares in the ISX than a zero LOP, Redom, Or RV will all affect those who hold shares in the ISX in a very good way... In otherwords a zero lop is an RV for those in the ISX...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

loppng-rd'ing doesnt raise purchasing power, it keeps the broke, broke, and doesnt create jobs.

Rd is value neutral. So to have 100,000 dinar then after a lop of 3 zeros is to have 100 dinar. With both currencies in circulation, nothing changes in value. No raising in value. Glad to see Iraq wants to raise the purchasing power. Good post sonny1.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

So, They are going to drop off 3 zero's, that would make the currency basically worth the same as ours. I am now pretty sure that is isn't the pot of gold that i had hoped for. Surfing around on all the Dinar sites has been fun and this has been like a lottery ticket that didn't go bad. I think the best case scenario, they RV to the speculated rate of 3.68 dollars to one dinar, that would give you a profit of 2,680 on top of your 1k investment. I can live with that. If we are able to exchange it with out going through the places that it was originally purchased, then you would still have a chance to show a profit. Personally I don't think it will go to 3.68, I think it will go to about 1.5, and stay there for a long time, costing us money on the exchange. But, the amount of dreams and excitement from all this ........Priceless!!!

So, They are going to drop off 3 zero's, that would make the currency basically worth the same as ours. I am now pretty sure that is isn't the pot of gold that i had hoped for. Surfing around on all the Dinar sites has been fun and this has been like a lottery ticket that didn't go bad. I think the best case scenario, they RV to the speculated rate of 3.68 dollars to one dinar, that would give you a profit of 2,680 on top of your 1k investment. I can live with that. If we are able to exchange it with out going through the places that it was originally purchased, then you would still have a chance to show a profit. Personally I don't think it will go to 3.68, I think it will go to about 1.5, and stay there for a long time, costing us money on the exchange. But, the amount of dreams and excitement from all this ........Priceless!!!

Right, its been a really good time and investment. Basically, from what you are saying is its cool to break even and not lose money. I respect that.

What if I wrote you a check for $1000 dollars and many ppl made the case that My check I gave you could be worth 3 times as much. Time went by, and one day I informed you to give me back the check and I will give you one for $1. Then I increased the value by 3. So now you have $3 dollars instead of $3000.

Its really been worth it!

Edited by Realdinar
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

loppng-rd'ing doesnt raise purchasing power, it keeps the broke, broke, and doesnt create jobs.

Contracting the money supply gives the remaining currency greater value.

This is one of the most basic concepts of economics.

Anytime you have less of something that is needed, it becomes worth more.

These links will help you to understand better, so you can provide more accurate information.

Fundamentals of Currency Redenomination

Dropping Zeros Explained

Since you so graciously offered to help me understand the process, I feel it a compassionate gesture on my part to extend the same offer...

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Contracting the money supply gives the remaining currency greater value.

This is one of the most basic concepts of economics.

Anytime you have less of something that is needed, it becomes worth more.

These links will help you to understand better, so you can provide more accurate information.

Fundamentals of Currency Redenomination

Dropping Zeros Explained

Since you so graciously offered to help me understand the process, I feel it a compassionate gesture on my part to extend the same offer...

on one of your links on page 2, it says some countries rd, but only after they have reigned in inflation.

Sir, check Turkey. Not the case at all.

You advised sonny to provide more accurate information?

LOP ??

:blink:

I think they want too because they know that the majority of foreign investors are Americans and a lot of them can't stand us.

But the truth is that they wont LOP....they can't afford to pay out billions in a scenario with no one buying their money anymore...

The fact that we are even interested in it, is a success on their part or the pumpers part...whatever...Dinar is strong in America!!

Anyway, no Lopping country of the past has ever had the amount of foreign currency investors as this one!!

btw, don't expect a fat RV either... hahaha :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Rd is value neutral. So to have 100,000 dinar then after a lop of 3 zeros is to have 100 dinar. With both currencies in circulation, nothing changes in value. No raising in value. Glad to see Iraq wants to raise the purchasing power. Good post sonny1.

I am ASTOUNDED how peeps are saying, "great news."

This is BAD NEWS!

IF an RV occurs BEFORE the LOP (RD) occurs we can make a few million.

If an RV occurs AFTER the LOP (RD) we can ONLY make a few thousand. And that's it.

Fact of REALITY!

Those existing zeros, for us, are incredibly beautiful. IF they disappear so will our possible gain.

FACT.

So, good news? No. Horrible news.

Get with the program!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 4

I am ASTOUNDED how peeps are saying, "great news."

This is BAD NEWS!

IF an RV occurs BEFORE the LOP (RD) occurs we can make a few million.

If an RV occurs AFTER the LOP (RD) we can ONLY make a few thousand. And that's it.

Fact of REALITY!

Those existing zeros, for us, are incredibly beautiful. IF they disappear so will our possible gain.

FACT.

So, good news? No. Horrible news.

Get with the program!

I'm glad you said "IF" this happens or "IF" that happens....I finally can agree with you....My hope is that the first "IF" happens....

That's all I'm sayin......Again.....Good Post...It leaves wiggle room....

• Upvote 1