Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Would like to sell 2 or 3 Mil. -Location Amarillo Tx

I have some un-circulated dinars I would like to sell. I have from 2 to 3 million I would be willing to sell. It is un-circulated and in great shape.

I thought I would check to see if anyone local to me might be interested.

Sorry not willing to ship it anywhere, if I do that I will do it through the broker I purchased it from.

Thanks

And no I am not giving up totally. I will still have some left but heck I am a woman, I found something I need to spend $$ on....... :P

I have some un-circulated dinars I would like to sell. I have from 2 to 3 million I would be willing to sell. It is un-circulated and in great shape.

Sorry not willing to ship it anywhere, if I do that I will do it through the broker I purchased it from.

Thanks

And no I am not giving up totally. I will still have some left but heck I am a woman, I found something I need to spend $$ on....... tongue.gif

Hi,

I know you say you won't ship, but your broker isn't going to give you much.

Shipping COD through the post office or a courier is totally secure.

I'll give you $950 per million. I'd like to buy 2M please.

Edited by cisole
fixed per request of OP
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks

And no I am not giving up totally. I will still have some left but heck I am a woman, I found something I need to spend $$ on....... :P

you are going to feel dumb if it RV's and you went out and bought a 2 million dollar purse and shoes....

• Upvote 3