Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

thought this was kinda interesting

sonny1

Professionals aspire IQD to trade internationally; Economic policy likely on immediat

by Aunt Gwennie

Published on 08-27-2011 05:24 PM 0 Comments

BAGHDAD (Alobaah) / report / Faleh Hussein / .. aspiring professionals is that the financial affairs of the adoption of the Iraqi dinar as part of international reserves, through the establishment of a strong economy enhances the value of local currency.

Justified in speaking professionals (of the Agency news) on the adoption of the Iraqi trader when importing his goods dealing in foreign currencies and the dollar, the euro, and that the weakness of the Iraqi economy, which led to the unwillingness of countries to deal currency it.

The economic expert attributed the peace Sumaisem reasons for non-traded Iraqi currency in foreign dealings, the weakness of the Iraqi economy and overburdened by debt, noting that the Jordanian dinar and have become powerful because of their economies, in addition to the lack of debt and internal problems.

And khat Sumaisem in a statement to the Agency (news) on Saturday: that the Iraqi trader himself has refused to deal in Iraqi dinars when the import of goods because it would not be desirable abroad.

For his part, central bank adviser said the appearance of Mohammed Saleh in a statement to the Agency (news

for the news) on Saturday: that the Iraqi dinar is not an international reserve currency until it is handled in the outside, saying we as a policy cash aspire to be the Iraqi dinar portion of international reserves, and this needs a long time.

Saleh added: that the Iraqi dinar is the local currency convertible to other currencies, that is unlikely to deal in Iraqi dinars externally at present evidence is that the instructions do not allow the central bank to bring the Iraqi dinar, but the limits of (200) thousand dinars for the traveler.

The central bank adviser that all countries in the world dealing in currencies neighboring countries, but narrowly and not on any large scale to deal with a small cross-border transactions and not the means of payment to finance a large foreign trade.

And most likely a member of the economic and parliamentary deputy / National Alliance / Amer al-Fayez told the reporter Agency (news) on the immediate horizon that there will be economic policy, vision, and clear to make the Iraqi dinar refineries stable countries, stressing that there is no law forcing the Iraqi traders to deal in Iraqi currency abroad because the issue is not related to the merchant, but related to the global market.

Fayez and that which makes dealing in Iraqi dinar abroad is out of Iraq from Chapter VII, as the complete and maintain on deposits and balances are now in the Central Bank.

He said the parliamentary economic committee member: the idea that the list now to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency, and this project will hopefully contribute to give power to the Iraqi currency to foreign dealings.

Iraqi dinar was introduced in the thirties of last century and equated during the seventies three dollars, but later deteriorated in 1990 as a result of the invasion of Kuwait and the United Nations to impose strict economic blockade, to lose value quickly and up to 3000 dinars per dollar mid-nineties.

The former regime has printed currency outside of Iraq have been issued new bank notes worth up and after that was the largest number of 25 dinars, was printed banknotes and the category of 250 dinars, which were not equal, in fact, more than 25 fils to KD seventies.

After 2003, issued new Iraqi dinar denominations larger to facilitate the daily transactions, making the 25 thousand dinars, the largest Iraqi currency now (the U.S. dollar is equal to 1120 dinars), but this price is still far from the ambition of the Iraqi citizen, is the deletion of zeros, the fastest way to raise the exchange value of local currency against the dollar, according to observers.

http://bit.ly/p4kydv

• Upvote 14

This adds further confirmation what we have said all along. We are staring an RV in the face. There will be no Lop, RD or what ever the nay sayers believe. We are close people.

Thxs sonny1. As usual I got your back when the knife wielding freaks come out of the woodwork.

pp

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Ahhhh...you smell that???

Is called fresh air people

You want good info, this is it.

It is people like Sonny who acutally understand this investment that you should be listening to.

Thanks Sonny, most excellent post

Amen brother!

"Turkey, Brazil and many countries of the world have experienced deleting three zeros"

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/80450-bondladys-chat-thursday-august-18th-2011/#ixzz1WTtFFqe4

GT5...we know. These points have been brought up and brought up ad nauseum. Still not going to crush the dream. Tell me this, if you're wrong, and it does RV the way most of us hope it will, are you going to refuse to cash in on principle?

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

GT5...we know. These points have been brought up and brought up ad nauseum. Still not going to crush the dream. Tell me this, if you're wrong, and it does RV the way most of us hope it will, are you going to refuse to cash in on principle?

Of course not! :lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Man can you give it a rest!

Your like a broken record!!

We all know where you stand and you don't have to try and drive every article down our throats with your doom and gloom!!

You are so right im so sick of this clown every thread its the same thing posted. He's just trying to bring us all down but its not gona work sorry GT5junkie.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

That is one of the funniest things I have ever heard!!! BWAHAHAHAH!!! PLUS 1!!!! Nice!!! B)

• Upvote 2

Man can you give it a rest!

Your like a broken record!!

We all know where you stand and you don't have to try and drive every article down our throats with your doom and gloom!!

I'm not the one that's posting RD/LOP articles, get mad at Sonny1. I'm just pointing out what "delete the zeros" means, I'm sick of gurus/pumpers/dreamers either misinterpreting it or flat out lying about what it means.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 12

I'm not the one that's posting RD/LOP articles, get mad at Sonny1. I'm just pointing out what "delete the zeros" means, I'm sick of gurus/pumpers/dreamers either misinterpreting it or flat out lying about what it means.

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD IN THIS WORLD!!! PLEASE MOVE ON!!!! :angry:

• Upvote 5