Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama IS GOING TO MAKE A STATEMENT TO THE WORLD ABOUT CHANGE

dinardarius

I can't imagine calling our president an ass or saying he hopes to be a dictator when he is a collaborator by nature. The forum becomes so disrespectful sometimes and this is one of those times. I believe he is the most brilliant president we have had in a very long time. I believe his intentions are good, but he is dealing with ideologues who will not give his good ideas for the country a chance. He is up against those who try to break the power of unions that protect laborers, try to take away environmental protections, remove restrictions on banks that got us into this depression, and want to limit the ways our government cares for the most vulnerable. The ideologues want not to tax the rich or companies who hide money off shore and hire people in foreign countries instead of Americans. Why vote against your own best interest by voting for them? I think Obama is for us.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 14

He's going to tell everyone that his wife spending $10,000,000 on vacations has put 1,000 illegal aliens to work and she plans on spending $10,000,000 more. These two remind me of a show that was popular in the 70's - The Jeffersons. Every time I see them together I keep hearing that theme song - "moving on up to the east side..."

• Upvote 2

I can't imagine calling our president an ass or saying he hopes to be a dictator when he is a collaborator by nature. The forum becomes so disrespectful sometimes and this is one of those times. I believe he is the most brilliant president we have had in a very long time. I believe his intentions are good, but he is dealing with ideologues who will not give his good ideas for the country a chance. He is up against those who try to break the power of unions that protect laborers, try to take away environmental protections, remove restrictions on banks that got us into this depression, and want to limit the ways our government cares for the most vulnerable. The ideologues want not to tax the rich or companies who hide money off shore and hire people in foreign countries instead of Americans. Why vote against your own best interest by voting for them? I think Obama is for us.

It's all good. I smell what your stepping in. I told my kid that the tooth fairy was going to fly in the window and leave $5.00 under the pillow too!!! ROFLMAO ;):D

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I was really disappointed in your post. I read three pages of great humor and then you had to go and try to be all serious.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It takes courage to stand your ground.

• Upvote 2

It takes courage to stand your ground.

OMG....-1.... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

And a +1 for making me literally laugh out loud...

You are all morons. What an inane post and inane set of responses. A total waste of bandwidth.

And you posted right along with the rest of us morons. Welcome to the club! We have crayons for snacking on right over there.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Holy crap...What 3rd world country did you come from? Obama is a worse president than Wilson and FDR combined.

Some people just don't get it or have common sense. Lmao

Edited by Spoolin
  • Upvote 2

You are all morons. What an inane post and inane set of responses. A total waste of bandwidth.

Oh..OH, YEAH ! ? ! ? WELL, YO...YO...YOU CAN'T SSPELL EITHER ! (hic)

And you posted right along with the rest of us morons. Welcome to the club! We have crayons for snacking on right over there.

Is there paste for dipping?

Edited by mcuman

Probably wants the rest of the CHANGE we are left with in our pockets due to his idiotic policies and lack of leadership.

Congrats Jimmy Carter, you are no longer the worst President in U.S. history.

I saw three bumper stickers over the wwekend with Jimmy's face on it witha quote saying "DO YOU MISS ME NOW" :)

Really? Seriously? My wife is wondering what person really believes this nonsense? You don't really believe this do you? Santa doesn't.

Buddy, you may want to start believing in this. There are so many secret societies that control this economy and there are so many organizations out there that want a one world currency it's not even funny. Obama is devaluing the dollar faster than any president could have ever done. It should scare you that Allen Greenspan said the other day,"Americans have nothing to fear about their debt to china, all we have to do is print more money". Yes he is past administration but that is the mentality.

Look at the regional currency that is already printed. Google the image "The Amero". Congrats. If it goes to this all of your holdings will be equivalent to Mexico.

Tell your wife to wake up

• Upvote 2