Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DV advertising is becoming questionable

tjmunson

Now THIS is a post I consider truly respectful, so I will take the time to answer it.

I do have a limited ability to remove advertisements from the Google ads.

Unfortunately, I don't think I can remove all dating sites - I have to remove the offensive sites one at a time.

Do you have any idea how many dating sites there are out there?!?!

I would prefer if google only showed relevant content to the readers here, but the Dinar Dealers apparently don't have an unlimited budget to advertise... so when there are not enough Dinar ads to display, Google defaults to other ads... like dating sites.

The other part of the equation is "Does Adam need money that bad?"

Honestly, no - I never did, even before I started this site. I've done very well for myself for a long time, and money has never been my motivation here.

So, why do I allow the ads? Why bother advertising at all?

:lol:

Honestly, I don't think the ads are that bad. I have the ads set to show only "family friendly" ads, and if you have a TV in your home I think you'll have to agree that half the content on the "boob tube" emphasizes the "boob" more than the "tube"! :lol:

And lastly, as they say... anything worth doing, is worth doing for money. I would still be here helping if it weren't for the couple bucks I make on it... but I surely wouldn't give as much of my time!

So to those that appreciate the site, and value my time, and value the service I provide, I ask of you this:

Either sign up for VIP (which removes the ads, among other benefits!) or quietly ignore the ads on the site.

And if you choose to do the latter, thank you for not wasting my time with petty complaints - we are all adults here, responsible for our own actions... if you don't like something about this site, you can always stop coming here. :twocents:

Best regards,

- Adam

Pay me 60 bucks and I'll remove the ads. Oy vey. PT Barnum was right. Good bye Mr Montana.. Sleep well tonight. You'll make more money tomorrow.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Yes - I will make more money tomorrow. In this business and in the others I own. Not sure what your point is, TJ - but I don't like the tone.

Perhaps you just need a break from the stressful world of Dinar, so I'll help by giving you a 3 day ban. When you return, please direct your focus on Dinar, rather than me.

:tiphat:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

And if you choose to do the latter, thank you for not wasting my time with petty complaints - we are all adults here, responsible for our own actions... if you don't like something about this site, you can always stop coming here.

Yes well said Adam & if you don’t mind I found my wife from the dating adds on DV.

The cow ran of with my brother after 2 months, robbed my safe of all my dinar, stole my car to get away, used my Credit card to book her flights, didn’t even bother to iron my shirts before she left & get this she even had the neck to post a topic in my name on DV guaranteeing the IQD rate & DATE

All is not lost yet there are plenty of other dating site links to find the perfect partner before the RV

• Upvote 4

Wow I went though two bags a pop corn and killed 6 beers reading this thread. This is freaking better drama then deadlest catch.

TJ just set up a routine where your kids are in bed to check in on the dinar. Montana`s just trying to run a business man.

You have been around for a long time and we have always enjoyed your post. But you reallly need to look at it from a businessmans point a view.

I run a on-line business and I try to give the best customer service I can. But hey there`s only so many hours in a day.

• Upvote 2

Adam,

Not sure I agree with your advertising campaigns. Is it all about the money or can you be a bit more selective with the companies you do business with. Every advertisement seems to be for a dating service with half naked women. I had thought DV was a bit more professional than that but you seem to be "jumping the shark". Just a concerned fan trying to make sense of things.

Peace

I would like to say that it is offensive to me, also! Can you please just have them get their b____ covered??? We all have them (we meaning women!! smile) I just REALLY do not like having women exploited on the site. Thank you tjmunson! You are a gentleman!

Adam, I think it is not that it is a dating site. It is that they are not very nicely dressed! :o

Edited by abby01

Am I missing it or is there a way of being able to tell if someone posting on the forum is a VIP or not before opening their post? I could save SO MUCH TIME by not reading the posts of the non-paying. I am glad that there is a way to block the posts of such "characters".

Adam, I appreciate what you are doing and look forward to meeting you face to face soon.

• Upvote 2

I would like to say that it is offensive to me, also! Can you please just have them get their b____ covered??? We all have them (we meaning women!! smile) I just REALLY do not like having women exploited on the site. Thank you tjmunson! You are a gentleman!

Adam, I think it is not that it is a dating site. It is that they are not very nicely dressed! :o

Ok, I give in. You win.

I will submit to this request and remove ALL dating sites from our Google ads here.

I will remove them ALL!

Now, I need some help.

Someone please give me a list of every dating site out there and I will enter them all into the Google ban feature.

Please note that I need them ALL, because if I only enter 90% of them... someone will still complain about the remaining sites.

I am standing by, at your service.

Am I missing it or is there a way of being able to tell if someone posting on the forum is a VIP or not before opening their post? I could save SO MUCH TIME by not reading the posts of the non-paying. I am glad that there is a way to block the posts of such "characters".

Adam, I appreciate what you are doing and look forward to meeting you face to face soon.

Non-VIP members are not allowed to post in the VIP section... that's the best I can do, sorry!

(But don't worry, this dating site ad thing will be resolved soon. I know someone can get me the LIST I need.)

Adam,

I did not read all the posts before I wrote my reply. I do not know how Google ads works, but if you can send a request to them just letting them know that "some" of your viewers are offened by their choice of ads on your site, I would appreciate it as a woman. I will do my part and send them an email and have a few of my friends do the same. It does not hurt to speak out if we do it respectfully.

Thank you for the site. I do appreciate it.

• Upvote 1

Adam,

I did not read all the posts before I wrote my reply. I do not know how Google ads works, but if you can send a request to them just letting them know that "some" of your viewers are offened by their choice of ads on your site, I would appreciate it as a woman. I will do my part and send them an email and have a few of my friends do the same. It does not hurt to speak out if we do it respectfully.

Thank you for the site. I do appreciate it.

Some people just don't get it do they? Sure go ahead and email the 'companies'. Open your eyes.......their advertising has just paid off for them! This has brought more attention to them, than if you'd just ignored them. In the end.......you have done everything they wanted. blink.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

PS I have noticed that I do get "some" of the ads by the spyware. Today, I was searching for tableclothes for a large event we are planning and now today I have ads on your site for tableclothes. So...how does google ads work?? Do not really want a reply. Just know...the companies have their ways to sell us the products they think we want.

Some people just don't get it do they? Sure go ahead and email the 'companies'. Open your eyes.......their advertising has just paid off for them! This has brought more attention to them, than if you'd just ignored them. In the end.......you have done everything they wanted. blink.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Yes sir, that may be....but in business...and I have owned my own business for years (and my families have owned businesses) till recently...we all know that if a few people complain about the same topic...there are way more who feel the same way. If as a nation, we all just let everything go by unchallenged...then we are as much to blame as the ones making the junk

I know that by a few letters, you can start a pretty big e-mail campaign from people with like minds. It may help. It may not. But at least we know we DID speak out and did try. Then...it is what it is. I would rather go down trying to do the right thing than turning my head. Adam has a lot of power I would think, but he is just one business. I realize that. But I am going to still make an effort. I guess it is that American Spirit in me! Don't you just love that!

No more talk from me on the matter.

Edited by abby01

Appreciate your feedback but I have never solicited Russian, Asian or Phillipino love matches and that seems to be what comes up. It seems to me that Adam or any web site owner should have some control over what is connected to their website.

Peace

me either. i haven't visited any dating sites period.

Thanks... Apparently for some it's an impossible task to ignore ads.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...

Yes - I will make more money tomorrow. In this business and in the others I own. Not sure what your point is, TJ - but I don't like the tone.

Perhaps you just need a break from the stressful world of Dinar, so I'll help by giving you a 3 day ban. When you return, please direct your focus on Dinar, rather than me.

:tiphat:

WooooHooooo..........Nicely said.

Ha! thanks for bumping an old fun thread! I haven't heard any complaints about the advertising lately...

I know there's a limited supply of those Filipino brides, they must have ran out. smile.gif

I want my mail order Russian bride where she can suck me dry no pun intended n leave me to loath in my own sorrow and demise while i look at my dong to increase. (In value that is)ohmy.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

Ok, I give in. You win.

I will submit to this request and remove ALL dating sites from our Google ads here.

I will remove them ALL!

Now, I need some help.

Someone please give me a list of every dating site out there and I will enter them all into the Google ban feature.

Please note that I need them ALL, because if I only enter 90% of them... someone will still complain about the remaining sites.

I am standing by, at your service.

Non-VIP members are not allowed to post in the VIP section... that's the best I can do, sorry!

(But don't worry, this dating site ad thing will be resolved soon. I know someone can get me the LIST I need.)

Like you dont have enough to do ..........

It has been explained many times - Google controls the ads, and quite honestly I'm not concerned with your concern about the campaigns.

The ads and VIPs keep this site going, not complaints like this. I'm pretty sure you don't click the ads, and I know you're not VIP.... so what exactly do you want here?

To be honest, if I had extra time I'd set up some code to give people like you extra ads!

Please help me out by making a full list of ads that annoy you the most, just in case I find some free time.

Carry on. :tiphat:

Yes, that!!!!

Ha! thanks for bumping an old fun thread! I haven't heard any complaints about the advertising lately...

I know there's a limited supply of those Filipino brides, they must have ran out. :)

I know i got one hahaha.

• Upvote 1