Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DV advertising is becoming questionable

tjmunson

I have no reason to dout the credability of Adam Montana, that he is who he says he is and that his credentials and history are what he says they are.

However In this world of forums can anybody really know who anyone is?

IMHO dating sites avertised on this site do not enhance either the credability of this site or that of Adam Montana.

Real credablity is hard earned even when we know who we are dealing with and easily lost.

If indeed Adam has arrangments made post RV, I would think there will be referal comissions that he will likely receive if not on the direct cashouts, on the investment referals.

Losing credability in the minds of the VIP's could end up costing more than any revenue that a dating site may provide in the short term.

Adam whether my speculation on commisions is correct or not, what is your credability worth to you on this site in the minds of the many on this forum?

Just a couple of thoughts to consider.

Respectfully, :)

• Downvote 2

I have no reason to dout the credability of Adam Montana, that he is who he says he is and that his credentials and history are what he says they are.

However In this world of forums can anybody really know who anyone is?

IMHO dating sites avertised on this site do not enhance either the credability of this site or that of Adam Montana.

Real credablity is hard earned even when we know who we are dealing with and easily lost.

If indeed Adam has arrangments made post RV, I would think there will be referal comissions that he will likely receive if not on the direct cashouts, on the investment referals.

Losing credability in the minds of the VIP's could end up costing more than any revenue that a dating site may provide in the short term.

Adam whether my speculation on commisions is correct or not, what is your credability worth to you on this site in the minds of the many on this forum?

Just a couple of thoughts to consider.

Respectfully, :)

One thing you need to keep in mind is that the VIP members do not see ads while browsing the forum. So if all of his "business" and referral commissions will come from the VIP members, it shouldn't affect them one bit as they do not see the ads...

• Upvote 2

Adam,

Not sure I agree with your advertising campaigns. Is it all about the money or can you be a bit more selective with the companies you do business with. Every advertisement seems to be for a dating service with half naked women. I had thought DV was a bit more professional than that but you seem to be "jumping the shark". Just a concerned fan trying to make sense of things.

Peace

It has been explained many times - Google controls the ads, and quite honestly I'm not concerned with your concern about the campaigns.

The ads and VIPs keep this site going, not complaints like this. I'm pretty sure you don't click the ads, and I know you're not VIP.... so what exactly do you want here?

To be honest, if I had extra time I'd set up some code to give people like you extra ads!

Please help me out by making a full list of ads that annoy you the most, just in case I find some free time.

:lol:

Carry on. :tiphat:

• Upvote 4

Appreciate your feedback but I have never solicited Russian, Asian or Phillipino love matches and that seems to be what comes up. It seems to me that Adam or any web site owner should have some control over what is connected to their website.

Peace

just roll with it dawg...which would you choose?? filipino or russian??? i am leaning filipino....lol

I also dont have any doubts about Adams credability nor his work and efforts. And in no way am I trying to bash anyone.

I would hope that any of us would appreciate compensation for any work that we have done, Adam included. While I don't know if he will receive referal commisions or not I believe that he should! Its only right and fair for anyone to be compensated. I understand that Adam has and does spend lots of time setting up pre RV info and post RV info. While I want my fellow man to prosper, I cant work for free! Thats just being a good steward and even the Bible admonishes us to be so!

Besides, any potential comissions from these referals will no doubt pale in prespective to the value of his RV'd currency.

JMHO

GO RV!

It has been explained many times - Google controls the ads, and quite honestly I'm not concerned with your concern about the campaigns.

The ads and VIPs keep this site going, not complaints like this. I'm pretty sure you don't click the ads, and I know you're not VIP.... so what exactly do you want here?

To be honest, if I had extra time I'd set up some code to give people like you extra ads!

Please help me out by making a full list of ads that annoy you the most, just in case I find some free time.

Carry on. :tiphat:

Your arrogance comes as quite a shock. I had thought you were more professional than that. I'm sorry if have offended you by my post. I was simply trying to get my point across in a mature, non threatening manner. I'm sorry I did not get the same in return. I have three young children and you have a viewer base that is heavily religious. Neither of those things meshes well with half naked dating ads.

I in fact had been a VIP member and was considering re-joining. However since you have made it clear that you are not concerned about my concern I think I should be more selective where I spend my money. Success in most areas of business lays heavily with customer service. Maybe it's time to revisit the basics.

I wish you well.

Edited by tjmunson
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Tj, I'm not arrogant - I'd just rather poke a little fun at you than give any credibility to your pointless complaint.

You've been here long enough to know Google controls the ads, which means your goal in posting this thread was simply to stir up trouble. You posting that my "arrogance comes as a shock" is another example of your goals here - we've had enough conversation over the course of your membership here for you to be well aware of my character, jokes, and intentions. Which simply shows yet again that you are only stirring the pot with your posts.

Either knock it off, or go find another site. I don't have time for it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

huh..........., that was rude.

if you remember I asked over and over to have the ones removed that said Dinar Investment is a Scam- they finally were.

its YOUR site, you should be able to do what you want to do.

but your answer to an honest request was uncalled for. Wow.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

People, please do some research on Google ads. I don't control what goes there, Google does. This is a fact that is accepted everywhere in the world - I shouldn't have to say it 800 times.

And I'm also not apologizing for having a little fun with tj - if you want serious, go read a thesis or something.

did it rv today? whats all the excitement about? :P

;)

People, please do some research on Google ads. I don't control what goes there, Google does. This is a fact that is accepted everywhere in the world - I shouldn't have to say it 800 times.

And I'm also not apologizing for having a little fun with tj - if you want serious, go read a thesis or something.

;)

Heck, after this RV makes me filthy rich I'm going to need a few Arab and Russian beauties!

Thanks Adam for making this a one-stop shop! :lol:

Adam I don't know just how many members are viewing this thread of tjmunson but he expresses very legitimate concerns.

So far I have paid my $49.95 three times and I will decide in Oct if I will pay a 4th time?

From the chair I sit in I have no way of doing any real due diligence on your credibility but I watch this site and what you say and do and so far it has inspired me to renew my VIP. No other site has inspired this limited confidence in me. My cautious confidence could be lost very quickly!

Remember Adam it is not just me on this forum who constantly has to question themselves as to whether I am supporting the forum site of a legitimate Honorable person, or an intelligent conman.

I have personally made that mistake once before and I saw his face. I haven't even met you yet.

Adam, it was a mistake not to take tjminson's thread much more seriously than you did! I and I bet many others are asking the question that I am asking, if he needs the money that bad that he would allow dating site adds to be presented on this forum regardless of the why maybe he is just a good conman.

It is my belief so far Adam that this forum you’ve created is more than just another forum site on the internet and routine advertisements lessen its credibility. This brings us back to this point. (if he needs the money that bad that he would allow dating site adds to be presented on this forum regardless of the why maybe he is just a good conman.)

I don't want a response but I would appreciate more serious consideration to the matter.

Here is the end point Adam, until you truly do earn the confidence of most of the silent majority on your forumin relation to your credibility, (which you cannot do as an anonymous Adam Montana on the internet) you will continuously need to be earning your credibility if you truly want the membership confidence on your forum.

Sincerely,

Mikerite :)

• Upvote 2

....and you have a viewer base that is heavily religious.

End Quote

With all the due respect ( I do mean it, I'm not being sarcastic )..... Why should Adam even take into consideration something like that? This is a Dinar Forum...NOT a religious Forum... He's gracious enough to provide a lot of freedom of speech ( not granted.. just check other Forums).But again Adam created this Forum with focus being on the Dinar RV.....He's not supposed to care at all if much of membership here is religious, atheist or pagan.....Why should he in the first place?

He's a businessman.. We have no word in the ways he decides to run his business...I'm sure that there was/ is pretty much money involved in the realization of all this site/forum we enjoy being part of...

He's also ( again his choice but could have been different) kind enough to not restrict the reading and active participation ( posting) on the Forum to paying members only ( VIP's ) .. but infact to everybody else too.....

In light of all this I believe that we should respect all that and let him run his business the way he deems best.....

Nobody forces anybody to stop and read ads ( same as reading okie's posts, I mean or anybody else we don't like)

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

....and you have a viewer base that is heavily religious.

End Quote

With all the due respect ( I do mean it, I'm not being sarcastic )..... Why should Adam even take into consideration something like that? This is a Dinar Forum...NOT a religious Forum... He's gracious enough to provide a lot of freedom of speech ( not granted.. just check other Forums).But again Adam created this Forum with focus being on the Dinar RV.....He's not supposed to care at all if much of membership here is religious, atheist or pagan.....Why should he in the first place?

He's a businessman.. We have no word in the ways he decides to run his business...I'm sure that there was/ is pretty much money involved in the realization of all this site/forum we enjoy being part of...

He's also ( again his choice but could have been different) kind enough to not restrict the reading and active participation ( posting) on the Forum to paying members only ( VIP's ) .. but infact to everybody else too.....

In light of all this I believe that we should respect all that and let him run his business the way he deems best.....

Nobody forces anybody to stop and read ads ( same as reading okie's posts, I mean or anybody else we don't like)

I agree with what you are saying Umbertino. It's his business, let him run it how he pleases. Simple as that!

• Upvote 2

Tj, I'm not arrogant - I'd just rather poke a little fun at you than give any credibility to your pointless complaint.

You've been here long enough to know Google controls the ads, which means your goal in posting this thread was simply to stir up trouble. You posting that my "arrogance comes as a shock" is another example of your goals here - we've had enough conversation over the course of your membership here for you to be well aware of my character, jokes, and intentions. Which simply shows yet again that you are only stirring the pot with your posts.

Either knock it off, or go find another site. I don't have time for it.

Adam, I was not stirring the pot as you say. I was simply looking for info which is why I'm on this site in the first place. You are a head strong man and I appreciate that. However, whenever someone questions your methods or mindset, you immediately get your back up and allow your ego to rule the day. True leaders have thicker skin and can take constructive criticism in a way that allows them to grow and become a better person. Please don'r take my quest for knowledge as a personnal attack. It is not. Just understand that you put out a quality product. If you back it up with quality personal comments it will only help your cedibility, boost sales and promote the site. Anything less is sabatoge and this site deserves better.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Adam I don't know just how many members are viewing this thread of tjmunson but he expresses very legitimate concerns.

So far I have paid my $49.95 three times and I will decide in Oct if I will pay a 4th time?

From the chair I sit in I have no way of doing any real due diligence on your credibility but I watch this site and what you say and do and so far it has inspired me to renew my VIP. No other site has inspired this limited confidence in me. My cautious confidence could be lost very quickly!

Remember Adam it is not just me on this forum who constantly has to question themselves as to whether I am supporting the forum site of a legitimate Honorable person, or an intelligent conman.

I have personally made that mistake once before and I saw his face. I haven't even met you yet.

Adam, it was a mistake not to take tjminson's thread much more seriously than you did! I and I bet many others are asking the question that I am asking, if he needs the money that bad that he would allow dating site adds to be presented on this forum regardless of the why maybe he is just a good conman.

It is my belief so far Adam that this forum you’ve created is more than just another forum site on the internet and routine advertisements lessen its credibility. This brings us back to this point. (if he needs the money that bad that he would allow dating site adds to be presented on this forum regardless of the why maybe he is just a good conman.)

I don't want a response but I would appreciate more serious consideration to the matter.

Here is the end point Adam, until you truly do earn the confidence of most of the silent majority on your forumin relation to your credibility, (which you cannot do as an anonymous Adam Montana on the internet) you will continuously need to be earning your credibility if you truly want the membership confidence on your forum.

Sincerely,

Mikerite :)

Now THIS is a post I consider truly respectful, so I will take the time to answer it.

I do have a limited ability to remove advertisements from the Google ads.

Unfortunately, I don't think I can remove all dating sites - I have to remove the offensive sites one at a time.

Do you have any idea how many dating sites there are out there?!?!

I would prefer if google only showed relevant content to the readers here, but the Dinar Dealers apparently don't have an unlimited budget to advertise... so when there are not enough Dinar ads to display, Google defaults to other ads... like dating sites.

The other part of the equation is "Does Adam need money that bad?"

Honestly, no - I never did, even before I started this site. I've done very well for myself for a long time, and money has never been my motivation here.

So, why do I allow the ads? Why bother advertising at all?

Honestly, I don't think the ads are that bad. I have the ads set to show only "family friendly" ads, and if you have a TV in your home I think you'll have to agree that half the content on the "boob tube" emphasizes the "boob" more than the "tube"! :lol:

And lastly, as they say... anything worth doing, is worth doing for money. I would still be here helping if it weren't for the couple bucks I make on it... but I surely wouldn't give as much of my time!

So to those that appreciate the site, and value my time, and value the service I provide, I ask of you this:

Either sign up for VIP (which removes the ads, among other benefits!) or quietly ignore the ads on the site.

And if you choose to do the latter, thank you for not wasting my time with petty complaints - we are all adults here, responsible for our own actions... if you don't like something about this site, you can always stop coming here. :twocents:

Best regards,

- Adam

• Upvote 4

Adam has said over and over again his main concern is those who support this site. If you are reading ads, then you are using someone's dime to benefit from what Adam has provided here.

He has said over and over again he has no control over the content of those ads. If you don't want to read Ads, then PAY Adam for VIP!

Its that simple.

-

• Upvote 3

Now THIS is a post I consider truly respectful, so I will take the time to answer it.

I do have a limited ability to remove advertisements from the Google ads.

Unfortunately, I don't think I can remove all dating sites - I have to remove the offensive sites one at a time.

Do you have any idea how many dating sites there are out there?!?!

I would prefer if google only showed relevant content to the readers here, but the Dinar Dealers apparently don't have an unlimited budget to advertise... so when there are not enough Dinar ads to display, Google defaults to other ads... like dating sites.

The other part of the equation is "Does Adam need money that bad?"

Honestly, no - I never did, even before I started this site. I've done very well for myself for a long time, and money has never been my motivation here.

So, why do I allow the ads? Why bother advertising at all?

Honestly, I don't think the ads are that bad. I have the ads set to show only "family friendly" ads, and if you have a TV in your home I think you'll have to agree that half the content on the "boob tube" emphasizes the "boob" more than the "tube"! :lol:

And lastly, as they say... anything worth doing, is worth doing for money. I would still be here helping if it weren't for the couple bucks I make on it... but I surely wouldn't give as much of my time!

So to those that appreciate the site, and value my time, and value the service I provide, I ask of you this:

Either sign up for VIP (which removes the ads, among other benefits!) or quietly ignore the ads on the site.

And if you choose to do the latter, thank you for not wasting my time with petty complaints - we are all adults here, responsible for our own actions... if you don't like something about this site, you can always stop coming here. :twocents:

Best regards,

- Adam

Adam,

Good afternoon!

Very well said.....!!!

GG