Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

cat out of the bag, okies job is to pump

well, well, well. What I've always said all along is finally out in the open. Okie, (whomever he or she really is)

was invented to pump this trillion dollar dinar investment to the point it now is. And seeing how a couple of his

broker sponsors are cutting ties to stay clear of any litigation. He comes out with a new pump site for his pastor

friend. Hmmmmmm?

Anything fishy to you????

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

well, well, well. What I've always said all along is finally out in the open. Okie, (whomever he or she really is)

was invented to pump this trillion dollar dinar investment to the point it now is. And seeing how a couple of his

broker sponsors are cutting ties to stay clear of any litigation. He comes out with a new pump site for his pastor

friend. Hmmmmmm?

Ok, how do you know FOR SURE? Who let the cat out of the bag???? I know he's a pumper but was just wondering where you got this information. Thanks

friend. Hmmmmmm?

Nothing new..Another day in Dinar Paradise.

DIE OKIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DIEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :angry::ph34r:

Watch out for that golfball called karma...

marilyn, which part, which information are you referring to

All of it. You said "Well, well, well..................cat out of the bag............................ I was just wondering if something new came out to confirm this more. You didn't say it was an opinion, so I was wondering "who finally let the cat out of the bag" and how they did it. If it is just your opinion, that's ok. I just thought that something else had happened to actually confirm OOM was a pumper.....like, did someone find out who the heck he really is.....did someone else put something out there that I'm not aware of? When someone says "cat out of the bag" that usually means that something actually happened to confirm the information and it is just not someone's opinion. So, was just asking how you just now came to that conclusion. Thanks

Ugggggggggggh............

Lol...I get negs for saying ugh!! Real tired of people bitching about okie!! We know what he's about don't need 10 different post about it!! Give it a rest boys! Okie is okie and there's nothing you or I can do about it!!

marilyn, today, in Okies own words.

[OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE KNOWN A PASTOR IN FLORIDA FOR QUITE SOME TIME NOW AND HE HAS JUST NOW RECEIVED HIS PERMIT FROM THE UST TO TRANSACT BUSINESS AS A DINAR DEALER. HIS WEBSITE WILL BE POSTED SHORTLY ON THE SCROLL AS DINAR DEPOT LIMITED. THE ONLY REASON FOR ME ENDORSING ANYONE OR ANYTHING IS IF I HAVE PROOF THAT THEIR BUSINESS IS LEGIMATE AND LEGAL AND HAS ONLY THE BEST OF INTENTIONS AND IS COMPLETELY HONEST. FOR YOUR INFORMATION THE ONLY REASON I AM ENDORSING PASTOR STEVE IS OUR AGREEMENT THAT ALL PROFITS THAT IS MADE ---GO DIRECTLY INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND NOT IN SOMEONE'S POCKET. PASTOR STEVE NOR MYSELF HAS ANY PERSONAL VESTED INTEREST IN RECEIVING ANY PROCEEDS FROM SALES. HE ALSO STATED THAT SHIPPING WILL BE FREE ON CERTAIN ORDERS WHICH WOULD EXCEED THE INCINTIVE THAT OTHER DEALERS OFFERS. I REQUEST THE MOD'S RE-POST THIS FROM TIME TO TIME TO PROMOTE THIS GOOD MAN AND HIS MISSION FIELD. I HAVE NEVER ENDORSED ANYTHING THAT WASN'T OF THE BENEFIT OF CHARITIES OR THAT WOULD PROMOTE THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

As I recall from the other Okie pastor post, Okie said his pastor friend had an excellent track record (or something like that) in the field of dinar sales. Then the next sentence goes on to say this is a new business for the pastor. How do you get a track record if you have not done it before?

I am going off memory, so my info may be a little off. But if I am wrong, sue me Okie. I dare you to come out of the shadows.

• Upvote 1

marilyn, today, in Okies own words.

[OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE KNOWN A PASTOR IN FLORIDA FOR QUITE SOME TIME NOW AND HE HAS JUST NOW RECEIVED HIS PERMIT FROM THE UST TO TRANSACT BUSINESS AS A DINAR DEALER. HIS WEBSITE WILL BE POSTED SHORTLY ON THE SCROLL AS DINAR DEPOT LIMITED. THE ONLY REASON FOR ME ENDORSING ANYONE OR ANYTHING IS IF I HAVE PROOF THAT THEIR BUSINESS IS LEGIMATE AND LEGAL AND HAS ONLY THE BEST OF INTENTIONS AND IS COMPLETELY HONEST. FOR YOUR INFORMATION THE ONLY REASON I AM ENDORSING PASTOR STEVE IS OUR AGREEMENT THAT ALL PROFITS THAT IS MADE ---GO DIRECTLY INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND NOT IN SOMEONE'S POCKET. PASTOR STEVE NOR MYSELF HAS ANY PERSONAL VESTED INTEREST IN RECEIVING ANY PROCEEDS FROM SALES. HE ALSO STATED THAT SHIPPING WILL BE FREE ON CERTAIN ORDERS WHICH WOULD EXCEED THE INCINTIVE THAT OTHER DEALERS OFFERS. I REQUEST THE MOD'S RE-POST THIS FROM TIME TO TIME TO PROMOTE THIS GOOD MAN AND HIS MISSION FIELD. I HAVE NEVER ENDORSED ANYTHING THAT WASN'T OF THE BENEFIT OF CHARITIES OR THAT WOULD PROMOTE THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

Thank you darling.....that was the part I had not seen yet and was missing. Now it comes together. Thought Okie said this had already RV'D and hasn't made it around to us yet..LOL....If that's the case, why do we need another dinar seller? Yup, true colors shining through!

Edited by Marilyn53

Thank you darling.....that was the part I had not seen yet and was missing. Now it comes together. Thought Okie said this had already RV'D and hasn't made it around to us yet..LOL....If that's the case, why do we need another dinar seller? Yup, true colors shining through!

It RVed Yesterday. And it RVs today. And it will RV tomorrow.

All bases covered.

• Upvote 1