Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

All GURU's Pulling-In Their HORNS

All the GURU's have "suddenly" pulled-in their HORNS. NO more,"who-o-o-o-o" from Debtarheelsgirl. . .NO MORE outlandish claims and FAIRY TALES from Frank (let-me-sing-to-you) Villa. . .No more "HE's TELLING YOU THE TRUTH" claims from ghost about "YOU-KNOW-WHO".

Since they ALL "stepped-in-it" last week, and now they are ALL OF THEM embarrased, it should now be clear to EVERYONE on this site that NOT ONE of these WILD claims is EVER true from ANY of these GURU's who have said OVER-AND-OVER that "IT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED!"

Because it HASN'T happened!

Folks, you're MUCH better off understanding, believeing and BUILDING your life around the TRUTH whatever these so-often quoted GURU's say is EXACTLY OPPOSITE of what REALLY is going on!

Adam Montana has NEVER made these OUTLANDISHLY wild claims, and BACKS what he says, instead of claiming it is "TOO SECRET" to tell.

This site has been almost DESTROYED by calling what these OUTLANDISH LIARS are SAYING are only RUMORS.

There is a VERY BIG difference between a RUMOR and a LIE! Rumors are sometimes, FUNNY, often hurtful. . .and sometimes actually CORRECT.

But LIES - especially INTENTIONALLY MADE-UP LIES, done just to pump sales or to feed a sick ego, cause NOTHING but damage, hurt and pain - both emotional for those seeking ANY encouragement, and FINANCIAL to those who actually BELIEVE and then "SWALLOW" the GURU pumpers' lies. It is hoped that the Mods here on DV would move NOW before MORE people are hurt here to SCRUB any of these proven by their "track-records" to be lying GURUs, from any of their postings being allowed further on this site. RUMORS are one thing. . .absolute and consant LYING is a COMPLETELY different thing, altogether.

NO MORE LIES on DV please! RUMORS yes. . . .LIARS NO. And we ALL know by now WHICH is which!

Edited by Skybear
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

All the GURU's have "suddenly" pulled-in their HORNS. NO more,"who-o-o-o-o" from Debtarheelsgirl. . .NO MORE outlandish claims and FAIRY TALES from Frank (let-me-sing-to-you) Villa. . .No more "HE's TELLING YOU THE TRUTH" claims from ghost about "YOU-KNOW-WHO".

Since they ALL "stepped-in-it" last week, and now they are ALL OF THEM embarrased, it should now be clear to EVERYONE on this site that NOT ONE of these WILD claims is EVER true from ANY of these GURU's who have said OVER-AND-OVER that "IT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED!"

Folks, you're MUCH better off understanding, believeing and BUILDING your life around the TRUTH whatever these so-often quoted GURU's say is EXACTLY OPPOSITE of what REALLY is going on!

Adam Montana has NEVER made these OUTLANDISHLY wild claims, and BACKS what he says, instead of claiming it is "TOO SECRET" to tell.

This site has been almost DESTROYED by calling what these OUTLANDISH LIARS are SAYING are only RUMORS.

There is a VERY BIG difference between a RUMOR and a LIE! Rumors are sometimes, FUNNY, often hurtful. . .and sometimes actually CORRECT.

But LIES - especially INTENTIONALLY MADE-UP LIES, done just to pump sales or to feed a sick ego, cause NOTHING but damage, hurt and pain - both emotional for those seeking ANY encouragement, and FINANCIAL to those who actually BELIEVE and then "SWALLOW" the GURU pumpers' lies. It is hoped that the Mods here on DV would move NOW before MORE people are hurt here to SCRUB any of these proven by their "track-records" to be lying GURUs, from any of their postings being allowed further on this site. RUMORS are one thing. . .absolute and consant LYING is a COMPLETELY different thing, altogether.

NO MORE LIES on DV please! RUMORS yes. . . .LIARS NO. And we ALL know by now WHICH is which!

Oh oh! You had better get your armor on, as you are going to called a LOPPER, for sure, (even though what you said has nothing to do with that matter) and you will be harshly critisized for not being "positive" for being wholly NEGATIVE and some sort of sub-level human being!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oh oh! You had better get your armor on, as you are going to called a LOPPER, for sure, (even though what you said has nothing to do with that matter) and you will be harshly critisized for not being "positive" for being wholly NEGATIVE and some sort of sub-level human being!

Yes. . .I know. Many people would rather IGNORE the truth than embrace it. I know the dinar investment is going to eventually produce a profit (unless the entire country of Iraq first IMPLODES from their combination of STUPIDITY, GREED, STUBBORNNESS and PRIDE (O-o-o-p-s... did I accidently imply that NO ONE in the Iraqi government has a CLUE??).

But this GRASPING at every "secret" word for LIFE ITSELF from all these Gurus who claim REPEATEDLY they have the "REAL STORY" from SENATORS,and "secret" Iraqi officials - - - ONLY to find it was ALL made-up??? It has reached the point where people need to readjust their decision-making mechanism on how to tell the DIFFERENCE between a LIAR and a person simply making-up a RUMOR!

Edited by Skybear

I don't know what's worse.... Guru's false RV'S or those that complain about them!! This is the rumors page, please post this stuff in opinions section... That's all this is... ITS NOT A RUMOR!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Careful ,I agree with you,but the idiots on this site will crucify you for not wanting their liars on this site!!!!!!!!!!

No being an arss but why would you call us IDIOTS not every one one this site believes these want to be GURUS I my self believe it will happen some day when who knows I have been a member of this site a long time and would never call anyone on here IDIOTS if you think we are then use the same right that Adam gives freedom to come to this site or leave this site attitudes like yours is why most real people do not want to comment on anything they hear or believe.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Does anyone else think this is getting ridiculous? Every other day, someone is moaning and groaning about Okie and his statements. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE MATERIAL, DON'T READ IT!!! It's been said before and it's such a simple solution. Try it- it works.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

End Quote

Ok... But People have the right to read whatever they want... And then to criticize ( or praise) if so they feel inclined... Those who do not want to read specifc posts can just prevent themselves from doing.so.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Isn't all the crap brought here from other sites? It seems that some folks simply copy and paste the junk from other sites. Rarely do I see outlandish claims direct from DV members. It always seems to be imported.

There are a few members here that make it their daily duty to monitor these other sites and then post it here.

Forget it Bear......I'm not one of them.......but Okie has some of his followers embedded in this site and they will always take up for him!!!

• Upvote 1

If you have not understood this site, you can not see the big picture. Someone said along time ago---theres a sucker born every second.

No being an arss but why would you call us IDIOTS not every one one this site believes these want to be GURUS I my self believe it will happen some day when who knows I have been a member of this site a long time and would never call anyone on here IDIOTS if you think we are then use the same right that Adam gives freedom to come to this site or leave this site attitudes like yours is why most real people do not want to comment on anything they hear or believe.

IDIOT!!!

• Downvote 2

If you have not understood this site, you can not see the big picture. Someone said along time ago---theres a sucker born every second.

Yeah but there`s whinner born every half second so there`s more whinners then suckers. See so you get all this constant whinning. Its called the crybaby whinning parodox.

There was a big study on it. YEP

Isn't all the crap brought here from other sites? It seems that some folks simply copy and paste the junk from other sites. Rarely do I see outlandish claims direct from DV members. It always seems to be imported.

There are a few members here that make it their daily duty to monitor these other sites and then post it here.

You must mean sleasy and the retarded clown!!!

Skybear - I agree with you, there's just too much guru BS coming through. I wish Adam would set up a seperate forum section maybe called "GURU Section" for all the BS coming over here from other sites. Then the Rumor section would be for our members who hear about info but can't confirm just yet but still would like to share with other members. Just a thought, take care.

• Upvote 1

HEY!! Retarded Is a very unacceptable term nowadays. Please the clown happens to be mentally challenged

SKYBEAR, why would you start a thread with the TITLE All GURU's Pulling-In Their HORNS if you are against it.

You see I think that you are just trying to start some crap, like you did a couple of days ago.

If you do not like what is posted on this site GO START YOUR OWN...

ENOUGH WITH THIS CRAP!

Oh one last thing....It is not up to you to JUDGE this site or its members.....that is reserved for ADAM and the MODS..

I'm surprised it took you this long to figure that one out :blink:

Sorry armondtoth, I've never noticed it before.

What is your Avatar of? Nothing sinister, just a question.

Is it Col Klink from Hogans Heroes? Or am I totally wrong?

:blink: hahaha...common...every body should know Col Klink... :lol: if you were just guessing...good guess...hehehe :lol:

Its all a scam and we all fell for it. Some of us is still falling for it. Do the figuring. might make a little in the long run. They continue to say they are going Cut them down by 1000 times. Oh "they cant they wouldnt be able to pay their bills".

Ok.......