Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VERY interesting cc on R/V

I was especially impressed with how he explained the cash in procedure. Neither the UST or CBI or Iraq itself needs to be able to support any rate as the IQD would be sold via the forex like stocks to, I assume investors. This makes a bunch of sense. I also found it very interesting that when he gave a trade/cash-in example he used a rate of $3 plus. Hmmmmm.......

Glad to see you posting again Think... I really do miss your input.

As to your hmmmmmm.... no, I am no financial "expert".. though I have done quite a few years of homework. So many on this forum get all technical and get bogged down in numbers, blah, blah, blah... what it comes down to is "faith in the currency"... such as the dollar. IMO there has been a little too much faith lately in the USD and now that is being adjusted. Is it wrong to think that this type of figuring could be done with the IQD? Just a thought!

Sure, they have oil... lots of oil. They are even rumored to have a wee bit of gold. So they do have resources. And one thing they do have ... Middle East pride.. I don't think after waiting in the wings for this long they are going to want to come back at a piss poor rate. IMO. What do you think?

I will listen to the rest of this call in the morning.. getting late, and my sweetie is calling!wink.gif

• Upvote 1

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/81326-some-information-that-may-help/page__p__637295entry637295

I posted this from Tman a few days ago. Tman went on the air for the first time a day later. I had been asking him to do an interview for about 7 months. Tman, I know his real name and much of his background from having long phone conversations with him. He and his partner are the real deal as are the White Hats. I produced some videos for them and some articles.

It is extremely important people understand the significance of this. If you look at my topics and posts for the last two months much of them are attempts to explain the relevance of GS to dinar and all other banking bankster issues that correlate.

https://www.facebook.com/GlobalSettlements

• Upvote 2

http://dinarvets.com...95entry637295

I posted this from Tman a few days ago. Tman went on the air for the first time a day later. I had been asking him to do an interview for about 7 months. Tman, I know his real name and much of his background from having long phone conversations with him. He and his partner are the real deal as are the White Hats. I produced some videos for them and some articles.

It is extremely important people understand the significance of this. If you look at my topics and posts for the last two months much of them are attempts to explain the relevance of GS to dinar and all other banking bankster issues that correlate.

https://www.facebook...obalSettlements

Wow, thanks so much i had no idea this is getting wild and i believe we are very close to an R/V not an RD.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/81326-some-information-that-may-help/page__p__637295entry637295

https://www.facebook.com/GlobalSettlements

Yes, this is extremely important for everyone to listen too this CC....It has so much important information we need to know in order to band together to get everything we need in our country and the world corrected cause it lies on our shoulders to help the way we can to get it done!!

He even tells us what we need to do to get rid of Obama!!

• Upvote 1

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/81547-tmanwhite-hat-call-in-guest/page__p__639791entry639791

Think it is funny my post of the same subject a day or so ago got barely a cricket chirp of attention but glad it got people's attention here.

I keep trying to explain there are essentially two sides to this banking war behind the scenes. One LOVES the Fed as is, the other wants to replace the system with currencies backed by precious metals.

The Global settlements that Tman is a signatory on are backed by gold and silver and other commodities. 100 trillion to be disbursed to 140 countries and Iraq is one of those.

As I tried to explain a month ago:

Posted 26 July 2011 - 01:15 PM

There are many many stories of a paper currency devalued to the point of needing millions and billions of them to buy a loaf of bread. The dollar is in the same trouble. So if the Iraqi dinar revalues before the Fed has been overhauled and the dollar backed by precious metals and other commodities, we will end up with millions of dollars that will barely buy bread. I have been on this site about two months and am amazed at how many people have no clue what is really going on in a financial war behind the scenes.

You all could save your country, yourselves, your family and your RV fortune by getting involved and holding the criminal enterprises accountable as in a second American revolution that can happen without firing a shot but having the millions of dinar holders wise up, get educated, keep the eye on the ball and let your reps know you now understand this isn't just about the RV of the global currency but about the trillions stolen, the fiat currency backed by nothing but a willingness to bomb smaller countries who cannot fight back, and the idea that Russia, China, and other larger countries are no longer playing and are forcing a show down that will not end well if the masses don't wise up and understand the history of money and wealth and banking.

The global settlements involve vast amounts of wealth that was stolen in various ways but also trust funds of Asian dynasties that are actual gold and silver and gold and silver artwork, statues, silver, jewelry by the tons that has been hidden and kept out of the global paper currency that is printed by America every time they decide to feed the furnace with more green paper. Our willingness to drop bombs is what has kept the dollar alive. Imagine a currency backed by bombs? One can argue backed by oil that is backed by bombs but it is indeed a currency that is printed whenever our elites run short paying their mercenaries to prop up their house of cards.

Reality is a *****. Do you want an RV that could result in vast amounts of worthless green paper or one that results in a strong dollar?

It will not be strong unless we come to terms with the idea that we cannot let Washington continue to play a shell game with counterfeit currency.

www.tdarkcabal.blogspot.com

and to understand money watch this documentary for 3 hours tonight so you get it.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=JXt1cayx0hs

When millions of us wise up and take the understanding of world finance as seriously as we take our dinar investment only then will those who sent your buddies to die for their own gain be seen for what they are and will you finally have fought for the principles our forefathers died for... Watch this documentary so you get why our history and country is a fragile balance of patriots not believing FOX or CNN or MSNBC crap but getting math and how it applies to the economy and the food on your families table.

Go RV but when it will truly be a blessing to us all.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/76810-the-whole-phoenix-heads-up-e-mail/#ixzz1WU7fjqp0

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/81547-tmanwhite-hat-call-in-guest/page__p__639791entry639791

Think it is funny my post of the same subject a day or so ago got barely a cricket chirp of attention but glad it got people's attention here.

I keep trying to explain there are essentially two sides to this banking war behind the scenes. One LOVES the Fed as is, the other wants to replace the system with currencies backed by precious metals.

The Global settlements that Tman is a signatory on are backed by gold and silver and other commodities. 100 trillion to be disbursed to 140 countries and Iraq is one of those.

As I tried to explain a month ago:

Posted 26 July 2011 - 01:15 PM

There are many many stories of a paper currency devalued to the point of needing millions and billions of them to buy a loaf of bread. The dollar is in the same trouble. So if the Iraqi dinar revalues before the Fed has been overhauled and the dollar backed by precious metals and other commodities, we will end up with millions of dollars that will barely buy bread. I have been on this site about two months and am amazed at how many people have no clue what is really going on in a financial war behind the scenes.

You all could save your country, yourselves, your family and your RV fortune by getting involved and holding the criminal enterprises accountable as in a second American revolution that can happen without firing a shot but having the millions of dinar holders wise up, get educated, keep the eye on the ball and let your reps know you now understand this isn't just about the RV of the global currency but about the trillions stolen, the fiat currency backed by nothing but a willingness to bomb smaller countries who cannot fight back, and the idea that Russia, China, and other larger countries are no longer playing and are forcing a show down that will not end well if the masses don't wise up and understand the history of money and wealth and banking.

The global settlements involve vast amounts of wealth that was stolen in various ways but also trust funds of Asian dynasties that are actual gold and silver and gold and silver artwork, statues, silver, jewelry by the tons that has been hidden and kept out of the global paper currency that is printed by America every time they decide to feed the furnace with more green paper. Our willingness to drop bombs is what has kept the dollar alive. Imagine a currency backed by bombs? One can argue backed by oil that is backed by bombs but it is indeed a currency that is printed whenever our elites run short paying their mercenaries to prop up their house of cards.

Reality is a *****. Do you want an RV that could result in vast amounts of worthless green paper or one that results in a strong dollar?

It will not be strong unless we come to terms with the idea that we cannot let Washington continue to play a shell game with counterfeit currency.

www.tdarkcabal.blogspot.com

and to understand money watch this documentary for 3 hours tonight so you get it.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=JXt1cayx0hs

When millions of us wise up and take the understanding of world finance as seriously as we take our dinar investment only then will those who sent your buddies to die for their own gain be seen for what they are and will you finally have fought for the principles our forefathers died for... Watch this documentary so you get why our history and country is a fragile balance of patriots not believing FOX or CNN or MSNBC crap but getting math and how it applies to the economy and the food on your families table.

Go RV but when it will truly be a blessing to us all.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/76810-the-whole-phoenix-heads-up-e-mail/#ixzz1WU7fjqp0

This makes a ton of sense, People get the word out just like we did with the dinar, we need this!!

• Upvote 1

People don't always hear you the first time. Seems like people are starting to listen. Maybe my picture got it noticed? I 'THINK' the important thing is the word is getting out.

Glad to see you posting again Think... I really do miss your input.

I'm in the middle of a really big project right now and it's hard to find the time to even log in lately. Just thought this one was necessary to make time for. I still haven't had time to listen to the entire cc.

• Upvote 1

easy...do you suppose he actually means BS as referring to Brain storming as that is what all of the rest of us seem to be doing?? :) People have a tendency to bash anything they don't understand due to their programming!!...cheers

THINK...thanks for the post!!!!!

• Upvote 1

here is white hats home page link .. http://tdarkcabal.blogspot.com/

ive read their beef before .. the more ya read into these guys the more ya think they are conspiracy theorists .. . they toss around numbers as if they are factual .. but never validate them with any thing .. they use rounded off numbers to the trillion .. alot .. 10 trillion hee 7 trillion there .. //

use your own judgement .. thats just my experience with reading their stuff ...almost as if they will make something up to fill in the gaps kinda thing

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I only recently researched CMKX and spoke to one of its leaders on the phone. I am a researcher and writer and filmmaker and hopefully I can continue to bring the pieces together. I don't know who Urban is though I suppose if I google it I will know something.

But those who declare it BS either are not doing their home work or they line up on the opposing side.

If they do have information please add it to the discussion, something besides curse words and derogatory adjectives...

Tman knows I have asked him very tough questions privately and publicly and not every question has been answered and I know in the real world people with power don't tip their hands simply because people ask them to.... And sometimes we have to try to mix idealism with reality and see what compromise swings the pendulum back toward a fairer way of life....

But people are intensely naive to ignore wars, buildings disintegrating, arrests of bankers and mafia figures, some as big as Murdoch, and be happy with not knowing what is really going on.... One has to dig and try to be somewhat respectful of those you may not see as allies but perhaps the enemy....

I told The White hats months ago that the dinar holders should and could be the allies needed to help the GS happen.... we have a stake in the success of GS if it is to refund the currencies....

The White hat reports would wind them in court on slander and liable charges if the things they were posting were not true... and mind you this is a chess game...those they represent...Falcone, Tropos, Wanta are the tip of the ice berg...these men are only those willing to be out front as examples of who was ripped off...hundreds of companies got screwed by wallstreet flash crashes and other connivance....

so go to tdarkcabal.blogspot.com and read... watch the videos.

Frankly I see the world spiraling into devastating horrors if the white hats aren't successful... and this dinar investment doesn't help us to help ourselves and our families... A few families and power players seek to dominate and we the citizens and vets may have to dispense with preconceived notions of good guy bad guy in order to figure out the larger con job....

I feel I am closer than most in figuring it out but I too still have a ton of questions on many levels.... My foundation begins with the money masters video, freedom to fascism video, the grand deception and Jekyll Island by G Edward Griffin and progresses on to the white hat reports and the careful observation of how the wars are being handled and especially watching the wealthiest people and their actions....

Those who try to shrug it off with it is BS probably hope to God you casually shrug it off too....

• Upvote 2

Sure, they have oil... lots of oil. They are even rumored to have a wee bit of gold. So they do have resources. And one thing they do have ... Middle East pride.. I don't think after waiting in the wings for this long they are going to want to come back at a piss poor rate. IMO. What do you think?

I think (actually, I know) that no other country on the planet monetizes gold and oil that are in the ground and uses it to back their currency.

Not sure what the going rate for "Middle East Pride" is, but I'm guessing they can't use that to back their currency either.

• Upvote 1

here is white hats home page link .. http://tdarkcabal.blogspot.com/

ive read their beef before .. the more ya read into these guys the more ya think they are conspiracy theorists .. . they toss around numbers as if they are factual .. but never validate them with any thing .. they use rounded off numbers to the trillion .. alot .. 10 trillion hee 7 trillion there .. //

use your own judgement .. thats just my experience with reading their stuff ...almost as if they will make something up to fill in the gaps kinda thing

These guys are former navy seals, intelligence, bank owners and examiners and air force captains... and more...They aren't conspiracy theorists...they are holding back 95% of their evidence from public view because they want the people they are putting heat on to NOT KNOW.... Once money is in the banking pipelines everyone with access to it can see where it goes and where it disappeared...they have bank account numbers....they have informants everywhere who do not like what their bosses are scheming...

What you suggest makes no sense... qui bono....who benefits....who would benefit from making up grandiose lies against people who could squash them like a bug?

Where there is smoke there is fire... I don't have all the answers but I sure see the smoke....

Folks dig for yourself...

• Upvote 1

.who would benefit from making up grandiose lies against people who could squash them like a bug?

Because no one cares. The people making all these wild claims DO (for the most part I'd guess) believe it, but that means nothing. Humans are wired up to believe (just look at the way many of us, me included, got into dinars, we leaped before we looked as we wanted to believe). The idea that there is some fund with 50 Trillion dollars in it is silly on its face. Currency on its own means nothing, its the economy that backs that up. Distributing 50 Trillion dollars would increase our M2 by about 8x and thus lower the value of the dollar by 8x, not good for anyone. These sorts of global conspiracy theories have been around for many decades. I remember in college nearly 40 years ago listening to (and laughing at) Lyndon LaRouche saying the same things. Of course none of it came true.

http://www.myspace.com/tom_heneghan_intel/blog/544102300

I will ask the white hats to comment on this article but take a look for yourself. They know Tom heneghan and have told me what was accurate and not in the past. Of course all I can do is continue to bring pieces together and get as many qualified opinions as possible and hopefully be able to draw valuable conclusions one day sooner than later...

But this article displays the level of wallstreet fraud that is sucking us all dry.

These guys are former navy seals, intelligence, bank owners and examiners and air force captains... and more...They aren't conspiracy theorists...they are holding back 95% of their evidence from public view because they want the people they are putting heat on to NOT KNOW.... Once money is in the banking pipelines everyone with access to it can see where it goes and where it disappeared...they have bank account numbers....they have informants everywhere who do not like what their bosses are scheming...

What you suggest makes no sense... qui bono....who benefits....who would benefit from making up grandiose lies against people who could squash them like a bug?

Where there is smoke there is fire... I don't have all the answers but I sure see the smoke....

Folks dig for yourself...

can you provide a link so i can read more about them being seals intelligence bank owners examiners air force captains and more ...ive never seen anything that said that ...

i know they are not dumb people .. to be able to put together a web site like that is not easy .. but .. ive never seen any credentials ..

i have googled the address on the attorney they use hodges and associates .. in pasadens california .. panned around through the street view ... .. it could of been upstatirs over one of those shops or something.. but it looks kinda shady .. it wasnt like a nice new office building or high rise .. it was in an old building with ... a dark looking upstairs .. .. do they have a phisical address for these white hats .. .. or they covert .. being covert on the internetisnt being covert to anyone except the average person who doesnt trace ip addresses ... .. just having a web site stating those things .. they might as well go ligitimate .. and be public about it . give there real names .. ect ..

like that guy on that cc ... he gives his screen name so what .. the fbi cant find him ?''come on .. do you know how many pretenders there are on the internet ,, using screen names pretending to be hiding.....hiding from who ? do they think they can hide from the elite as they call them .. if they do .. they arent as smart as you think they are .. and intell person would know better .. gag order .. lol come on

lets get to the bottom of these white hats confirm them one way or another ..

a persons words with a ficticious screen name isnt good enough...

whats that guys name on the conferance call again .. lol.. boy he sounds tuff we better listen to him ... lol

can you provide a link so i can read more about them being seals intelligence bank owners examiners air force captains and more ...ive never seen anything that said that ...

i know they are not dumb people .. to be able to put together a web site like that is not easy .. but .. ive never seen any credentials ..

i have googled the address on the attorney they use hodges and associates .. in pasadens california .. panned around through the street view ... .. it could of been upstatirs over one of those shops or something.. but it looks kinda shady .. it wasnt like a nice new office building or high rise .. it was in an old building with ... a dark looking upstairs .. .. do they have a phisical address for these white hats .. .. or they covert .. being covert on the internetisnt being covert to anyone except the average person who doesnt trace ip addresses ... .. just having a web site stating those things .. they might as well go ligitimate .. and be public about it . give there real names .. ect ..

like that guy on that cc ... he gives his screen name so what .. the fbi cant find him ?''come on .. do you know how many pretenders there are on the internet ,, using screen names pretending to be hiding.....hiding from who ? do they think they can hide from the elite as they call them .. if they do .. they arent as smart as you think they are .. and intell person would know better .. gag order .. lol come on

lets get to the bottom of these white hats confirm them one way or another ..

a persons words with a ficticious screen name isnt good enough...

whats that guys name on the conferance call again .. lol.. boy he sounds tuff we better listen to him ... lol

• Upvote 1

http://www.myspace.com/tom_heneghan_intel/blog/544102300

I will ask the white hats to comment on this article but take a look for yourself. They know Tom heneghan and have told me what was accurate and not in the past. Of course all I can do is continue to bring pieces together and get as many qualified opinions as possible and hopefully be able to draw valuable conclusions one day sooner than later...

from telling the shareholdersBut this article displays the level of wallstreet fraud that is sucking us all dry.

I HIT the wrong button to reply to But now I can see I need to reply to BOTH OF THE LAST 2 POST HERE. why-HERE'S WHY- Because My wife and I both happen to OWN CMKX. And I WAS at the SHAREHOLDERS PARTY in 2004 in LAS VEGAS. WHEN Mr URBAN CASAVANT -WAS STOPPED-on stage by members from the S.E.C.=Security Exchange Commisson from telling the shareholders what he had come there to tell them, the true value of 1 of the Largest Diamond Finds In Canada. In a area Now seen on a TV Series seen Called Ice Road Truckers. Well. Thats all for me. I have my certs with TD Ameritrade. But I'm a Dinarian. And this IS ABOUT DINARS. SO LETS RV NOW. THANK YOU FOR THE TIME MODS & BOARD MEMBERS. RICK C

ashtray

What I know about some of the white hats is through personal conversations and since November of last year we have talked regularly on blogs, email and by phone. I asked them for bios and the reality is those who they target know who they are and they get death threats regularly. Thus far they have chosen to not be house hold faces or names... They aren't in this for fame they are trying to save free enterprise for everyone.... his radio talk the other night was a huge and dangerous step... If you read the reports and google names you may find some information.... But I try to push with them and not against them.... They need to direct their disclosures... I try to help not because I think they are the answer to everything but I believe they are a huge step... we the people need to be educated about the con game of wallstreet and banking...know thyne enemy... We as people remain unbelievably gullible.... and though I am not 100% sure about who is who in these partially visible behind the scenes battles I once again refer everyone to watching the money masters, freedom to fascism, read the grand deception...just to begin to understand what we face.... The dinar is in that mix....

stop trusting those on the TV who are proven liars...

http://www.silverbearcafe.com/deception.html

Rick

The dinar relates directly to the global settlements.

• Upvote 1

Hey Think! Welcome back - glad to see you on the forum again!

I would like to present a WARNING to everyone here and to move forward cautiously regarding trusting this source. What I am about to say is in no way to discredit Think and I appreciate all of the DV members here who have their ears to the ground and are willing to bring information forward that is for the enlightenment and awareness and good of all.

With that said, I firstly need to say this: WHO IS TMAN and WHAT ARE HIS CREDENTIALS??? If he is going to present himself as an expert and he believes in what he says, then he needs to come forward with full transparency. (at one point in the Q&A he was asked if he would consider running for president and his response was "that he has too much of a dark side to him and if he ran for president (they) would pull it out and I would look like a schmuck") Even using the excuse fearing for his life to avoid full transparency is no longer a good excuse. Julian Asange is a good example of being one who is willing to have full transparency in his attempt to illuminate the population.

Remember the Dark Ones control of the population has been successful through distribution of information in this way. Give them enough to believe what you are telling them, get alignment to "the cause", but leave enough out to keep them hostage and pining for more information, thereby guiding their actions and the actions that further "the Agenda".

Does anyone negate how much energy and faith has been invested in Okie and others over the years only to find that his intel has only been delivered to string us along. At best he gave us hope during some rotten days but he is also associated with the problem. Under his own admittence he is closely connected with Bush. I am sorry Bush followers but I have to tell you this to open your eyes - not hurt you or dis you - YOU WILL find out in the near future that the Bush Cartel is heavily invested in the outcome of all of these events ie: Global Settlements and Iraq RV and I don't mean in a benevolent way. ALL OF "THEM" HAVE LIED AND MANIPULATED AND CONTROLLED US. Research it for yourself.

MY INTUITIVE RADAR screams Warning, Warning, Warning whenever I read anything from the White Hats. And in just checking with some folks who are very well read about the global events, galactic events, dark cabal, all the banksters and political criminals, lets just say knows the Who's Who of "the Agenda", I am told the White Hats are a Bush Cartel information dispersing group created to confuse the masses and align them against the ones who are actually attempting to help the population become free.

I myself have been following the "Agenda" for more than two decades and have seen almost every aspect of this and kept up to speed as much as information would allow on who's doing what and for how long and to whom. So I am familiar with "this Conversation".

Don't get me wrong, I get that it is time and many topics presented these days are a call to action. There is NO DOUBT in my mind that WE THE PEOPLE need to take back the power, and take any control away from government. My most verbalised words right now are VOTE THEM all OUT!!!

Just as Chooch pointed out in a recent extraordinary post about much of this, these EVIL ones are more than heavily integrated in our governments, banking industries, energy industries, religious organizations and have been spoon feeding this agenda to the GLOBAL population for a very, very long time.

ALL I AM SAYING IS BE VERY CAREFUL OF THE ANY INFORMATION BROUGHT FORTH AT THIS TIME. Check with your intuition, your heart center, where TRUTH resides and it will guide you every step of the way. Not all of those who claim to be enlilghtened or purveyors of Truth are that. Many are the deceiver in action.

One last point: DOES ANYBODY DISAGREE THAT THE "INTEL COMMUNITY" as this guy claims to be a part of, HAS BEEN LYING TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE FOR CLOSE TO 100 YEARS???

Thank you for allowing me to spill some more beans. I wish everyone here love, truth and prosperity.

Namaste!

Edited by DinarC