Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VERY interesting cc on R/V

I just received this cc link from a friend and found it to be packed full of some very credible information. The guest speaker claims to be part of the global settlement and a member of the white hats group. It.s long and goes off onto other issues but keeps coming back to the R/V with, well, I'll let you be the judge. The guest is a very knowledgeable and well informed. I'd like to hear your feedback on what he has to say.

https://app.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.html?n=-17-65-67-17-65-6753-17-65-67-17-65-67867612711513371512245117-17-65-67;1MjM4NDkw1

• Upvote 1

I just received this cc link from a friend and found it to be packed full of some very credible information. The guest speaker claims to be part of the global settlement and a member of the white hats group. It.s long and goes off onto other issues but keeps coming back to the R/V with, well, I'll let you be the judge. The guest is a very knowledgeable and well informed. I'd like to hear your feedback on what he has to say.

https://app.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.html?n=-17-65-67-17-65-6753-17-65-67-17-65-67867612711513371512245117-17-65-67;1MjM4NDkw1

'THINK....',

Good afternoon!

Do not have the ability to hear the information, will you please provide a brief summation of the cc?

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 1

https://app.freeconf...5-67;1MjM4NDkw1

You lost me at "credible" and "global settlement."

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

OMG! They have been talking about this at work. They are in the CMKX where they ran off with the money. On gag order but I ain't. They have sued the SEC. There are so many involved and lost of folks are gonna get paid. That is why they ran out and bought Dinar and had no clue about it. This needs to be spread. CMKX was a diamond stalk. They ripped the folks off and supposedly the SEC was involved. IT's big. These prosperity packages were suppose to have been paid but they keep delaying. And now the CBI is being accused of holding it up because they are somehow involved. Google CMKX learn more. And more they have sued the loan companies also with the subprime and the AIG who all took bailouts.

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Supposedly the CMKX Diamond Group was "used" by the SEC and other department "initials" for a sting operation and caused the company to have a major / catastrophic loss in the markets via "naked short selling". The judges in the suit found the SEC at fault and CMkX was awarded damages and the return of all their funds to be paid back but they (Fed Gub) are pulling the usual tactics; delay, delay, delay....(ssshhh...maybe they'll forget we have their $$$). :blink:

Still hasn't been proven to me that the CBI is involved in any way.

The amounts involved are HUGE!

Edited by FishmanTx
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Supposedly the CMKX Diamond Group was "used" by the SEC and other department "initials" for a sting operation and caused the company to have a major / catastrophic loss in the markets. The judges in the suit found the SEC at fault and CMkX was awarded damages and the return of all their funds to be paid back but they (Fed Gub) are pulling the usual tactics; delay, delay, delay....(ssshhh...maybe they'll forget we have their $$$). :blink:

Yes yes yes, many at work invested. Under gag orders too!

Yes yes yes, many at work invested. Under gag orders too!

One thing they said I did not believe them. They said the Dinar would RV after the prosperity packages were paid. Given the source I dismissed it. But others won't say much. Only that it is true. They invested in CMKX diamond stalks. They also say that Obama some how is trying to stop it. I could not understand what he has to do with it. And what else they said that really ticks me off after hearing this. They said once they are paid they cannot ever speak about it. Oh yeah, right. Bologny. Once they all quit work I will know they were paid. I mean seriously one guy has already picked out an RV. (as in vehicle) And I laugh about it but how many conspiracies have come true? That is the question. I am forwarding this to them. They will freak!

I haven't listened to the recording, but a man did phone into MTT late the other night and was talking about the Global Settlements, the White Hats, the Dinar, etc., and he did say it would not RV until after the settlements have been paid. A girlfriend of mine called and told me to listen. So I was on that call for quite awhile. I don't know about global settlements, Nesara, Aliens Undersea and above or any other stuff like that. Frankly, I think everyone wants to link everything to the dinar and it's getting too confusing. If someone poots it seems to be related to dinar. Iraq's back must be breaking from all the dependance on the reval. Hmmmm...now, this is ALL JMO...so take what I say with a grain of salt. Peace

• Upvote 1

Supposedly the CMKX Diamond Group was "used" by the SEC and other department "initials" for a sting operation and caused the company to have a major / catastrophic loss in the markets via "naked short selling". The judges in the suit found the SEC at fault and CMkX was awarded damages and the return of all their funds to be paid back but they (Fed Gub) are pulling the usual tactics; delay, delay, delay....(ssshhh...maybe they'll forget we have their $$$). :blink:

Not directly CBI but huge people with power. I thought all these folks at work were full of crap till "Think" posted this conversation. And like this guy "keyman" said there can be no RV until they are paid. The US cannot accommodate the transaction.

CBI transactions are suspicious and being investigated. I have seen the post to day that political forces are delay economic advancement and deletion of zeros. Hence more powerful people who make desperate rules in desperate times. I think this is one of Adams sites. Not sure. It's all over the net.

http://www.newiraqidinarexchangerate.com/saleh-political-forces-are-trying-to-delay-economic-advancement-and-deletion-of-zeros-any-delay-would-be-wrong/

Google people. There is info on CMKX out there.

Edited by uncirculd

I really liked the take he had on selling our dinar after it becomes tradeable.

When I hear Ali saying he'll pay what the CBI rate is, plus $150 per million, I don't buy it.

I'm not a VIP yet, but am seriously looking at doing so. It would most likely give added advice that my financial adviser and his legal team would have no clue on at this time. It will be up to us and/or our representatives, to work through our many different banks that offer foreign exchange services and in turn with their larger counterparts that make up the currency trading market.

Here's a list of the top ten. I plan on reinvesting in the new revalued dinar and the Iraq Stock Market. If there remains peace in Iraq at that point, it would be foolish not to have some exposure there.

Top 10 currency traders [7]

% of overall volume, May 2011 Rank Name Market share 1 22px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png Deutsche Bank 15.64% 2 22px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png Barclays Capital 10.75% 3 20px-Flag_of_Switzerland.svg.png UBS AG 10.59% 4 22px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png Citi 8.88% 5 22px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png JPMorgan 6.43% 6 22px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png HSBC 6.26% 7 22px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png Royal Bank of Scotland 6.20% 8 20px-Flag_of_Switzerland.svg.png Credit Suisse 4.80% 9 22px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png Goldman Sachs 4.13% 10 22px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png Morgan Stanley 3.64%

THINK, Thank you for posting this White Hat interview. I was glued to my PC but I had to take a break. I have every intention of going back after a cup of Joe. This fellow seems to know a lot about what is going on.

I heard.... "Global Settlements"......"New World Order"......."Gag Order"......."Greatest Financial Transaction in the World ever"......

I can only assume the guy means well......

Very good article with documentation about Global Settlements:

http://www.projectworldawareness.com/2011/08/the-world-global-settlement-funds-where-the-trillions-went/

hey thanks for the link im listening now. My question is how old is this CC. They did not give a date when this actually aired. Just curious and wow this would be awesome.

How old? Good question Easy. He does mention the meeting in Wyoming last week in the past tense so a couple days at best. I haven't had time to listen to all 3 plus hours of it, but I worked with some very highly educated and serious high level professionals when I was with NASA (astronaut training program - not a janitor) and listening to this guy speak reminds me of them. He's definitely above my pay grade. Enough so I would be surprised if he would waste his time talking trash on some cc.

I was especially impressed with how he explained the cash in procedure. Neither the UST or CBI or Iraq itself needs to be able to support any rate as the IQD would be sold via the forex like stocks to, I assume investors. This makes a bunch of sense. I also found it very interesting that when he gave a trade/cash-in example he used a rate of $3 plus. Hmmmmm.......

'THINK....',

Good afternoon!

Do not have the ability to hear the information, will you please provide a brief summation of the cc?

Thank you,

GG

Ah, it's over 3 hours long.

There will be an R/V.

You'll have to listen to it for the rest. Sorry, there's just way too much info to type out.

• Upvote 1

Sure IS AN iNTERESTING PIECE , now as to this other item the CMKX Diamond stock, was there any mention of someone either selling or buying it at this time?? Just curious.

[/quote

No buying or selling now. Basically all the short selling and the SEC allowed it, they went to court and there is so much involved here. They have already won the ligation. They just have not paid it out. That is the prosperity packages that they keep saying Obama will not sign or allow. Please I just have bits and pieces. They also mentioned that this would trigger not just the dinar but over 100 currencies to RV and DV. Causing hyperinflation but it appears to be in the US. Now, remember this is rumor from folks at work who I thought were nuts. When they all went out and bought Dinar I freaked out. I thought where in the world did they get the infos on Dinar RV. they were not traders or collectors. It came from that CMKX lawsuit.

Edited by uncirculd