Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama's Illegal Uncle Arrested

krome2ez

August 28, 2011

Washington Times' Kerry Picket:

Obama's Illegal Uncle Arrested; 'Uncle Omar' Almost Hits Cop Car, Tries to Call White House

By Kerry Picket, Washington Times

A number of media outlets have already reported that an illegal immigrant from Kenya by the name of Onyango Obama, 67, was arrested last week on Wednesday after he nearly rammed his SUV into a police car in Framingham, Massachusetts.

He was later charged with DUI among other violations. I spoke to Framingham Public Information Officer Lieutenant Delaney who told me that when Onyango Obama was asked at booking if he wanted to make a telephone call to arrange for bail, the Kenyan immigrant replied: "I think I will call the White House."

It should be noted that the Times of London, highlighted an Onyango Obama during the 2008 presidential campaign, when the British daily found President Barack Obama's “Aunt Zeituni” living in Boston illegally.:

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/watercooler/2011/aug/28/picket-obamas-illegal-uncle-arrested-uncle-omar-hi/#ixzz1WRcJTxX7

http://nation.foxnews.com/president-obama/2011/08/28/washington-times-obamas-illegal-uncle-arrested-uncle-omar-almost-hits-cop-car-tries-call-white-house?cmpid=NL_FiredUpFoxNation_20110829

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

screen-shot-2011-08-29-at-23054-pm.png

The Framingham Police Department in Massachusetts just released Onyango Obama's mugshot photo

to The Washington Times Water Cooler. Mr. Obama, President Obama's uncle, was arrested by Framingham

police last week and charged with a DUI. He is being held by ICE authorities, as he is an illegal immigrant from Kenya.

Why so aggressive G? It's just some info...

Some here are too young to recall prez Carter's term... Carter had a brother...right Jazzman? His name was Billy. Carter, the prez, could not keep Billy Carter sobber or out of the news. So they found an occupation for Billy. Billy had a beer brewed and marketed under his name. Billy Beer was born. You mix that with what the Carter Family grew....peanuts...now you had the perfect thing to keep Billy Carter off the front page of newspapers. Billy Beer and Nuts! Personally I had 1 Billy Beer. It reminded me of what was served on base in the USAF. Panther Piss is what we called it. Back then 3.2 beer.

• Upvote 1

Take your politics elsewhere!

Nothing like making new friends! Heres another one , I dub thee Pin'ata

Some here are too young to recall prez Carter's term... Carter had a brother...right Jazzman? His name was Billy. Carter, the prez, could not keep Billy Carter sobber or out of the news. So they found an occupation for Billy. Billy had a beer brewed and marketed under his name. Billy Beer was born. You mix that with what the Carter Family grew....peanuts...now you had the perfect thing to keep Billy Carter off the front page of newspapers. Billy Beer and Nuts! Personally I had 1 Billy Beer. It reminded me of what was served on base in the USAF. Panther Piss is what we called it. Back then 3.2 beer.

I remember, it went over as well as New Coke did! Maybe if he had made Billy Bong!

screen-shot-2011-08-29-at-23054-pm.png

The Framingham Police Department in Massachusetts just released Onyango Obama's mugshot photo

to The Washington Times Water Cooler. Mr. Obama, President Obama's uncle, was arrested by Framingham

police last week and charged with a DUI. He is being held by ICE authorities, as he is an illegal immigrant from Kenya.

Maybe they should go ahead and pitch his illegal nephew in with him and ship both back to their birthplace!

• Upvote 2