Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sonny1 drive by chat on rd/lop 8/29/11 10:15am

kcw

No no no your not getting off that easy!! You have to sell one back before anything happens.....like NOW lol....I need that kickback!! laugh.gif

Keep congrats on the baby!!!

Have u reconsidered the lop vs RV theory you push so strongly? I sure hope so your guna need an RV!

Sonny1, thanks for taking the time to come chat here so we can hear your thoughts. Please post once in a while!! We all know how to scroll down the page when it gets too nasty. It does get old, however.

And DV members...isn't is pleasant to hear people being kind to one another?!! Gee...breath of fresh air!

Keep ...congrats! The day he is born will be one of the happiest days in your life! Enjoy the ride! It is way more rewarding than the dinar ride! May God bless your family!

HHey congrats man on the new up and coming keepem. Its hard man out there im hoping the future is bright for many of the future generation to come. I just dont know what to think anymore anyhow congrats on the new baby bro.

Don't worry. Keep Jr. will be banging that LOP drum on this site in 2020. :lol:

Don't worry. Keep Jr. will be banging that LOP drum on this site in 2020. :lol:

HAHAHA

Yes, if we are waiting "that" long.... I would have no doubt, but you got your year wrong...

It would be, more so... 2030... Would put KeepM Jr. at about 18, a likely age for initial investment.

:)

But by than, the M2 would have grown to a Quadrillion, and the average holdings per investor would be around 20-40 million

• Upvote 1