Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If IRAQ has 30 trillion dinar and they RV even at a 1 dinar to 1 us dollar ,that would be 30 TRILLION DOLLARS.Then consider all the dinar being held by investors !!! TRUMP alone was reported to have 30 million dollars worth of dinar. MY QUESTION IS,is it really possible to create this much money with the flip of a switch????? What if it rv'd at 3 to 1us ,that's a lot of TRILLIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Downvote 1

How strange that you should pick Frustrated to be your sign in name. If you want hard cold facts then perhaps you should go back and read some of the old posts where this topic and the fact that Iraq won't be paying back in dollars has been exhaustively discussed. But instead maybe you should sit back and relax with the knowledge that nothing big in this world happens without some very powerful and rich individuals making billions on the sly. This is one of those ocassions. For whatever reason you have been fortunate enough to, not sit at the same table, but under it. Some crumbs will fall our way. Now go have a nice long drink in the garden, you can come in when Adam calls you.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

If IRAQ has 30 trillion dinar and they RV even at a 1 dinar to 1 us dollar ,that would be 30 TRILLION DOLLARS.Then consider all the dinar being held by investors !!! TRUMP alone was reported to have 30 million dollars worth of dinar. MY QUESTION IS,is it really possible to create this much money with the flip of a switch????? What if it rv'd at 3 to 1us ,that's a lot of TRILLIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with Tyron. Go read the posts that have chewed this subject to death. They don't have to monetize all that! We will not be dealing directly with Iraq to exchange our dinar. Unless you threw this out just to get the lopsters and rv'ers started again go dig it out. I'm personally tired of throwing the same junk out every Monday to get it going all over again!

It isn't going to be some extreme amount like you speak of!

A more realistic rv will be around a dime. That number they can do!

Over the years it may move significantly up, but we'll all probably have to cash in these old notes at the new rate. This will happen at the same time they introduce the new notes and coins with kurdish writing and 000 missing.

At that time you may want to add the dinar into your investment portfolio, as a NORMAL investment. There will probably be significant gains to be made in their currency and the Iraq stock exchange.

• Upvote 1

I agree with Tyron. Go read the posts that have chewed this subject to death. They don't have to monetize all that! We will not be dealing directly with Iraq to exchange our dinar. Unless you threw this out just to get the lopsters and rv'ers started again go dig it out. I'm personally tired of throwing the same junk out every Monday to get it going all over again!

OK,. I am going out on a limb and saying, I haven't read all the posts on everything. So, when someone is interested and can't find a post what are they to do? The time it took redrock and tryon to jump down this persons throat they could have answered the question. IMHO

• Upvote 2

OK,. I am going out on a limb and saying, I haven't read all the posts on everything. So, when someone is interested and can't find a post what are they to do? The time it took redrock and tryon to jump down this persons throat they could have answered the question. IMHO

Danan, I understand you are new, but you have to be willing to spend your own time and use the search function. It would be impossible for anyone to distill in one post what was pages and pages of discussion between LOP and non LOP advocates. TIp - start with the debate.

Danan, I understand you are new, but you have to be willing to spend your own time and use the search function. It would be impossible for anyone to distill in one post what was pages and pages of discussion between LOP and non LOP advocates. TIp - start with the debate.

There is also an entire section devoted to LOP discussions. Search for posts by jmw or dinarck for further review...or just wait around on any pro RV thread and eventually someone will bring up the LOP theory..