Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Interesting Information

Gasketman

Sounds like J. R. and Bobby Ewing

Don't laugh. They are bringing JR back. Saw an interview on the internet just the other day with Larry Hagman. OMG he is looking old. And no sense of style, and very happy he has the chance to make good money. Guess he didn't invest his previous fortune properly. But yeah, they are bringing JR back.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Collectively have over 1 million US dollars worth of Dinar.

End Quote

That would be more or less $ 500,000 each of Dinars bought........500M Dinars......Ok......

With that type of quantity invested.... Even if it lops and then goes up 2 or 3 times ( or more) they will have made a lot.......

Edited by umbertino

Met 2 old boys from the Texas oil business this weekend visiting our church.

Both of these guys were involved in the well fires and capping in Iraq and Kuwait,

They both made a killing in the Kuwaiti RV. My pastor knows I have dinar because

I gifted the church some, he introduced me to these gentlemen and all they had was

Positive info, ( They supply well structures and well casings etc all over the world and

Collectively have over 1 million US dollars worth of Dinar.) In thier opinion if would RV

Within 30 days of the end of Ramadan. Don't shoot the messenger just thought I would

Pass on the information. It seems there are allot of big oil guys invested in Dinar. I bet if GW

Was still in office this would have popped in the first quarter of the year.

Go RV

THIS JUST IN! THE VERY CREDIBLE SOURCE REVEALED THAT SPILLED THIS INFORMATION TO THE TWO TEXANS! SHOCKING VIDEO!

Edited by chocolate1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Both of these guys were involved in the well fires and capping in Iraq and Kuwait,

They both made a killing in the Kuwaiti RV. My pastor knows I have dinar because

I gifted the church some, he introduced me to these gentlemen and all they had was

Positive info, ( They supply well structures and well casings etc all over the world and

Collectively have over 1 million US dollars worth of Dinar.) In thier opinion if would RV

Within 30 days of the end of Ramadan. Don't shoot the messenger just thought I would

Pass on the information. It seems there are allot of big oil guys invested in Dinar. I bet if GW

Go RV

Has to be true, they are from Texas. LOL

Go RV

That was 1 million dinar between the two. :)

I believe the post states 1 million USD worth of Dinar between the two, which would be about 1 Billion Dinar. th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif