Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Interesting Information

Gasketman

"If" what ??? :huh:

Met 2 old boys from the Texas oil business this weekend visiting our church.

Both of these guys were involved in the well fires and capping in Iraq and Kuwait,

They both made a killing in the Kuwaiti RV. My pastor knows I have dinar because

I gifted the church some, he introduced me to these gentlemen and all they had was

Positive info, ( They supply well structures and well casings etc all over the world and

Collectively have over 1 million US dollars worth of Dinar.) In thier opinion if would RV

Within 30 days of the end of Ramadan. Don't shoot the messenger just thought I would

Pass on the information. It seems there are allot of big oil guys invested in Dinar. I bet if GW

Was still in office this would have popped in the first quarter of the year.

Go RV

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Both of these guys were involved in the well fires and capping in Iraq and Kuwait,

They both made a killing in the Kuwaiti RV. My pastor knows I have dinar because

I gifted the church some, he introduced me to these gentlemen and all they had was

Positive info, ( They supply well structures and well casings etc all over the world and

Collectively have over 1 million US dollars worth of Dinar.) In thier opinion if would RV

Within 30 days of the end of Ramadan. Don't shoot the messenger just thought I would

Pass on the information. It seems there are allot of big oil guys invested in Dinar. I bet if GW

Go RV

Sounds like J. R. and Bobby Ewing

• Upvote 2

Go RV

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Kuwait never RV. It was a matter of Iraq invading Kuwait and declaring their currency illegal. When we kicked them Iraq out of Kuwait they just recognized the preinvasion value. the second thing that is fishy about the story, is that you are say that these two guys collectively have over 1 billion dinar? That is going by todays rate. Holy Smollies Batman that is crazy.

Being that this is not your first post, and you have an exellent rating, I must give you the benefit of the doubt. Thanks for the post.

Edited by pastorbigal
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Go RV

What or these fella name, I supplied all the foam etc. to Red Adair and Boots and Coots for the fires over there might no these two or can at least check with the right people to see if they or for real or full of BSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Kuwait never RV. It was a matter of Iraq invading Kuwait and declaring their currency illegal. When we kicked them Iraq out of Kuwait they just recognized the preinvasion value. the second thing that is fishy about the story, is that you are say that these two guys collectively have over 1 billion dinar? That is going by todays rate. Holy Smollies Batman that is crazy.

Being that this is not your first post, and you have an exellent rating, I must give you the benefit of the doubt. Thanks for the post.

That was 1 million dinar between the two. :)

• Upvote 1