Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank Accused of Sabotaging

VIZIOIRAQI

Central Bank Accused of Sabotaging the Political Forces of the Iraqi Economy

29/08/2011 13:53

Baghdad / Orr News

The Central Bank of Iraq and the existence of a hidden political forces did not identify to sabotage the economic reality and delay the project to delete the three zeroes. The deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh said that "political forces behind the sabotage and delay the advancement of the economic reality of Iraq and the project to delete the three zeroes." He added that the "delay the project to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency is very wrong and should speed up the process to delete the zeros for the advancement of the economic reality of Iraq." He continued that "if the Iraqi economy was modified after 10 years, it does not come to the welfare of the people and send a picture of despair in the soul of every Iraqi. "

He was economic adviser to the Iraqi government Abdul Hussein Al-Anbuge has revealed to the media, local, of the existence of mafias are trying to breach the local currency during the project restructuring carried out by the CBI. The main tasks of the Iraqi Central Bank to maintain price stability and the implementation of monetary policy, including exchange rate policies, and management of reserves of foreign currency, and the issuance of currency management, as well as to regulate the banking sector. The Central Bank of Iraq on 22 June he had decided to restructure the local currency in order to the development of the payments system in the country.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.uragency.net%2Fur%2Fnews.php%3Fcat%3Dnews%26id%3D4054

• Upvote 2

Central Bank Accused of Sabotaging the Political Forces of the Iraqi Economy

Baghdad / Orr News

The Central Bank of Iraq and the existence of a hidden political forces did not identify to sabotage the economic reality and delay the project to delete the three zeroes. The deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh said that "political forces behind the sabotage and delay the advancement of the economic reality of Iraq and the project to delete the three zeroes." He added that the "delay the project to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency is very wrong and should speed up the process to delete the zeros for the advancement of the economic reality of Iraq." He continued that "if the Iraqi economy was modified after 10 years, it does not come to the welfare of the people and send a picture of despair in the soul of every Iraqi. "

He was economic adviser to the Iraqi government Abdul Hussein Al-Anbuge has revealed to the media, local, of the existence of mafias are trying to breach the local currency during the project restructuring carried out by the CBI. The main tasks of the Iraqi Central Bank to maintain price stability and the implementation of monetary policy, including exchange rate policies, and management of reserves of foreign currency, and the issuance of currency management, as well as to regulate the banking sector. The Central Bank of Iraq on 22 June he had decided to restructure the local currency in order to the development of the payments system in the country.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.uragency.net%2Fur%2Fnews.php%3Fcat%3Dnews%26id%3D4054

Hahaha NO. Speeding up the deletion of the three zeros will screw the people faster. Iraqi's already have no wealth, when they delete the zeros they still will have no wealth. The monsters are the ones that want to delete the zeros, they are trying to sabotage the world. No need to touch the zeros the world need this, you say no, i say you want the world to never change. You think that nothing will change, it has to be the same old way RD, because everyone else did it. No wonder why history repeats itself, no one want a change they want the same old ways.

• Upvote 1

Hahaha NO. Speeding up the deletion of the three zeros will screw the people faster. Iraqi's already have no wealth, when they delete the zeros they still will have no wealth. The monsters are the ones that want to delete the zeros, they are trying to sabotage the world. No need to touch the zeros the world need this, you say no, i say you want the world to never change. You think that nothing will change, it has to be the same old way RD, because everyone else did it. No wonder why history repeats itself, no one want a change they want the same old ways.

exactly .. right now the cbi is buying a half a trillion dinars a week .. the more they got at the cbi .. when they rv , the better for us ... you can say they are selling dollars if ya want .. i think they are buying dinars .. hopfully to get rid of this gigantic pile of currency .. i hope they just rv and forget the 3 zero thing .. .. once they rv .. they can always add new dinars to their bloc of new lower denoms to increase their wealth .. at least they will be worth something

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What I wonder is,

Will Iraq's history heal itself...?

Shabibi said in a 2010 video interview: "Iraq is the Richest Country in the World, studder, studder, studder, I mean it will be!"

So here is the deal...

When Iraqi's had dinar in 2004, Paul Bremmer gave them a chance to trade 1 to 1 for the new currency, then he devalued the currency...

Many Iraqi's lost wealth in this changeover devaluation process, lost savings, lost wages, and and most of all lost their purchasing power...

so NOW,

Will the CBI provide them the opportunity to regain what they lost abruptly in the last changeover...?

Will the CBI allow them to keep the dinars they have and trade them 1 to 1 for the new dinar, when they revalue the currency...?

Thus supporting Iraqi's in regaining their lost wealth for the occupation and consequences of Saddam's removal from office...

This would only be a good thing for Iraq and Ideally for their citizens, as poor as they are they really do need a stimulus plan to be enacted!

IMHO...

BEST WISHES,

Proteus

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

in my opinion .. they have millions of people collecting 150,000 dinars a month on the smart card system .. ..just like welefare recipients in the us .. by the end of the month they are all broke waiting for their check on check day at the 1st of the month ... they say that timing is important .. .. if they rv one day before check day ... they could give them the new dinars instead .. valued at one dollar for one dinar .. and give them 150 new dinars

if they give them their 150,000 dinars and then rv .. even iraqs poorest people will have 150 thousand dollars worth of dinars .. . who will they have for a work force .. if they all are rich .... who will be working at the bank if the tellers all have 3 or 4 hundred thousand dollars worth of dinars .. timing is important .. i agree ..

im looking for an end of month rv .. if they rv .. im not saying end of any month in peticular .. im just saying .. at the end of a month .. i was waiting at end of july .. now im waiting for end of august .. but who knows .. my thinking goes in different directions daily .. from article to article

I find it interesting that criminals in Iraq are waiting in the wings to counterfeit the new currency when it hits the streets. Are they really? Why no counterfeit problems now? Seems like counterfeiters would be printing their own versions of the bills we hold now. Now they blame the Central Bank of Iraq for "hidden agenda" that delays the dropping of the zeros?

I'm with abutchbaker...whatever they decide to do, I'll be gold-darned glad when they do it!

This article is interesting. The CBI has been alluding to the GOI dragging their feet on this, but here we have a straight up accusation.

I also see this is a direct response to the article by M's advisory saying to delay the project.

Edited by zaborniake

i posted this 1 at 4:13 am...ive asked for mine to be removed since yours has more comments and views on it, ty.....................

Posted Today, 04:13 AM

Central Bank accused of sabotaging the political forces of the Iraqi economy

Baghdad / Orr News

http://www.uragency....at=news&id=4054

Read more:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Welcome to DV, your question is a little vague, perhaps you should read other posts and answer that question for yourself.

Oh I have a very good idea of what will happen and history is on my side. I just wanted to hear some "serious" RV talk...ya know?

Anyway, I don't believe it will be the great RV your looking for...its just sad that so many people can only see it from their own selfish point of view.

Yeah but don't let me spoil the kool aide...

polls_KoolAidMan_Fullpic_2_4656_475991_poll_xlarge.gif

We may have years to go before this is over in fact I don't think it should ever end and the second some people can double, triple or quadruple their money, they will bow out especially with some people who can barely afford to be in this...When you start seeing how much the dinar starts to slowly grow in REAL life, at some point you will at least be thinking about cashing some of it in and no you will not even be near millions unless you bought a serious amount....That's truth right there.

Oh but somehow I hear it will go from 1170 dinars (.0086 usd) to roughly one dinar to one dollar....

Well what is that a difference of? 10,000% or more?!?! Do you understand what you people are EXPECTING? Oh and it will happen over night right?

Has that ever happened in the history of currency? hahaha....Oh oh oh....but hey there's a first time for everything though right? pffft....

Sorry I'm a bit Clumsy....i didnt mean to knock over the kool aide stand...

Ask yourself RVrs, why the heck should the Iraqi's exchange you out at some ridiculous rate when they understand they can get it out of you for much cheaper? COMMON SENSE....

Oh I've also heard the term kicked around I think it's artificial rate? Last time I checked cbi's books and their monetary policy, there's nothing artificial about that. I don't see this currency being held down. By what? A pumper? hahaha

No I don't believe they will LOP with all of us hanging on to their funny money? Did that happen in Turkey and Brazil? A bunch of foreign investors holding on to a nice fat chunk of their money?Seriously, they couldn't afford to LOP if they wanted too! IT would mess them up bad. That's why it never happened all this time. We hold too much and what your seeing right now is just big political drama between CBI and GOI and Maliki needs something to make him look victorious. Sadr is nipping at his heels politically. We don't need him running for PM....We simply wont allow that and Iran wants Sadr because Iran doesn't need to have a prosperous democratic Iraq right next door and that's a fact.

Edited by burn_the_village
  • Downvote 3

Oh I have a very good idea of what will happen and history is on my side. I just wanted to hear some "serious" RV talk...ya know?

Anyway, I don't believe it will be the great RV your looking for...its just sad that so many people can only see it from their own selfish point of view.

Yeah but don't let me spoil the kool aide...

polls_KoolAidMan_Fullpic_2_4656_475991_poll_xlarge.gif

We may have years to go before this is over in fact I don't think it should ever end and the second some people can double, triple or quadruple their money, they will bow out especially with some people who can barely afford to be in this...When you start seeing how much the dinar starts to slowly grow in REAL life, at some point you will at least be thinking about cashing some of it in and no you will not even be near millions unless you bought a serious amount....That's truth right there.

Oh but somehow I hear it will go from 1170 dinars (.0086 usd) to roughly one dinar to one dollar....

Well what is that a difference of? 10,000% or more?!?! Do you understand what you people are EXPECTING? Oh and it will happen over night right?

Has that ever happened in the history of currency? hahaha....Oh oh oh....but hey there's a first time for everything though right? pffft....

Sorry I'm a bit Clumsy....i didnt mean to knock over the kool aide stand...

Ask yourself RVrs, why the heck should the Iraqi's exchange you out at some ridiculous rate when they understand they can get it out of you for much cheaper? COMMON SENSE....

Oh I've also heard the term kicked around I think it's artificial rate? Last time I checked cbi's books and their monetary policy, there's nothing artificial about that. I don't see this currency being held down. By what? A pumper? hahaha

No I don't believe they will LOP with all of us hanging on to their funny money? Did that happen in Turkey and Brazil? A bunch of foreign investors holding on to a nice fat chunk of their money?Seriously, they couldn't afford to LOP if they wanted too! IT would mess them up bad. That's why it never happened all this time. We hold too much and what your seeing right now is just big political drama between CBI and GOI and Maliki needs something to make him look victorious. Sadr is nipping at his heels politically. We don't need him running for PM....We simply wont allow that and Iran wants Sadr because Iran doesn't need to have a prosperous democratic Iraq right next door and that's a fact.

Heeeeeere's JOHNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahaha... :P

in my opinion .. they have millions of people collecting 150,000 dinars a month on the smart card system .. ..just like welefare recipients in the us .. by the end of the month they are all broke waiting for their check on check day at the 1st of the month ... they say that timing is important .. .. if they rv one day before check day ... they could give them the new dinars instead .. valued at one dollar for one dinar .. and give them 150 new dinars

if they give them their 150,000 dinars and then rv .. even iraqs poorest people will have 150 thousand dollars worth of dinars .. . who will they have for a work force .. if they all are rich .... who will be working at the bank if the tellers all have 3 or 4 hundred thousand dollars worth of dinars .. timing is important .. i agree ..

im looking for an end of month rv .. if they rv .. im not saying end of any month in peticular .. im just saying .. at the end of a month .. i was waiting at end of july .. now im waiting for end of august .. but who knows .. my thinking goes in different directions daily .. from article to article

When it RV's the amount paid to the people on their smart cards can be adjusted. Just because they are getting 150,000 dinars now, doesn't mean they will get 150,000 dinars after the RV. Even the Prime Ministers took a pay cut!