Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV question

jo-jack

The elections have been postponed three times already.............. He does have opposition and they are very tight in the polls............. But it now has been postponed till after the UNSC meeting today....... Maliki needs the RV to show the people that he is moving the country forward as a sovereign nation. Maliki is also expected to ask publicly to be released from the food for oil sanction. and as Mango put it Money for Oil.

Does Maliki have any competition whatsoever for their upcoming elections? Or does he have a sure win? if so why would he need to RV to get re-elected when basically his butt is already in? Sorry for seemly dumb question, just been wondering about it lately

Good question Jo-Jack. I don't know if M. has any competition in Iraq and won't pretend to give insight on something I don't know. But I do believe 100% that the elections in Iraq will work much like the elections in the US. Those who get the most press, exposure, face time, TV time, will be your front runners. With all the candidates for President in the US, who can name more than two other than McCain and Obama? Elections are bought by those who can afford to campaign, and for that reason I think M. is by far a front runner. As for the RV, M. or whoever gets elected president will be told by the CBI when he can RV, not the other way around. The IMF and World Bank control the CBI, and CBI controls Iraq. Politically, the rest matters, but it is little more than a puppet show in my opinion. The matters of substance are who has the money, (aka who has the power), and what they plan to accomplish. He who has the gold makes the rules. If you want to know who is making the rules, read my post "The Money Masters" in the Wealth Investing forum. After that, determine for yourself who has financial control in Iraq and who they intend to benefit. Warning: The investors and the people of Iraq may or may not be the highest priority on the list. Judge for yourself.

JMO, no change to the RV or LOP situation before the elections. Iraq has a lot riding on this being viewed as a fair, democratic, and peaceful process, both with Iraqis and the international community. All goes well, the next political cycle will see many changes internally and through international trade and agreements with neighboring countries (read Kuwait).

FP

I dont know much about what is happening in the world of dinar and if we will have a rv soon......my only input is that I live in kuwait and have been here for 2 years. I have purchased some dinar from local exchange places...I have never seen any denomination lower then 5k until this week......this week i have seen 100 dinar bills and lower.....dont know if it means anything but thought i would put it out there.