Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Importance of HCL, Chap 7, Ebril, etc.. for RV.

Perspective2011

Question...

I see so much debate on LOP/RD/RV, etc...

My question is if it were going to be anything other than an RV, would the HCL, Chap 7, etc... even matter? To me there is definitely a fire to get these items done in a faster manner. There has been a decent amount of activity that normally does not occur. If they were planning on a LOP/RD would completing those items even be required or important? It seems like a lot of effort is going towards the hurdles Adam has been telling us about. I just hope they are precursors needed for an RV.

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

I believe that GOI FULLY SEATED, BUDGET PASSED, and Parliament APPROVAL of financial assistance to the CBI,

to implement the "Whatever" Process, will ignite the primer fuse and institute the point of no return on the RV...

Here's why:

(1) The GOI needs to be fully seated as the parliament,

as the country is still too unstable and until everyone clams down and has confidence in the government, citizen confidence and acceptance of the change will prevent it...!

(2) The BUDGET needs to be finalized and passed by the House and Parliament,

The HCL, Financial cost of the Currency Changeover and/or RV, all will be figured into the Budget, so this is important to be passed prior to RV,

otherwise, No Budget finalized and passed means nothing new happening with anything that affects the Budget of Iraq!

I do believe that the: Hydro-Carbons Law, Chapter 7, and Terms of Erbil, are all important in Iraqs Future,

but in my opinion, these items do not Prevent the Currency Mechanism from being initiated...!

(3) The Parliament needs to VOTE Approval for the mechanisms of currency changeover and or RV,

as Shabibi and Saleh, both said, "the Parliament has been presented the Budget, Financial Assistance is required by the Central Bank prior to mechanism implementation",

whether the truth of the "Raising the Zeros" is true or if actually another mechanism will be suddenly introduced only time will tell, either way financial assistance is needed,

and we know only parliament can approve the additional financial assistance(through the Dept of Finance),

Shabibi said "these funds are required for the complete modification process to be successful...!"

IMHO,

Proteus

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

Having a govt in place would be important because they are needed to approve any changes to the currency or for issuing a new currency.....but it seems either they have one in place now, or that whole idea doesnt even matter if they truely are voting on the whole removing the zeros plan....

As far as the HCL and CH7, I doubt those would play a part in delaying the RV......CH7 didnt lock the currency down, and it didnt take away the value either.....HCL is in a nutshell going to determine who gets what from the sale of oil but that can be adjusted at anytime just like everything else would be adjusted when the value of the dinar goes up.....