Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Finally, a Senator tells the truth about Obama discussion

divemaster5734

He won't get the boot, because this is how the GOP and Tea Party are going to shoot themselves in the foot. Irene has caused all kinds of havoc on the east coast. The President will use this opportunity to help those in need and the GOP/Tea Party will jump up and down and so no help cut more somewhere. Big debate in congress delays by the tea party thus the whole east coast and the rest of the nation pissed off and what do you know. Democrats in charge of both house and a reelected president. And Dive master and the rest of the crew will be here complaining about the President.

Where's the Proof by the way!!!!

Edited by TPSprayduster
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 15

He won't get the boot, because this is how the GOP and Tea Party are going to shoot themselves in the foot. Irene has caused all kinds of havoc on the east coast. The President will use this opportunity to help those in need and the GOP/Tea Party will jump up and down and so no help cut more somewhere. Big debate in congress delays by the tea party thus the whole east coast and the rest of the nation pissed off and what do you know. Democrats in charge of both house and a reelected president. And Dive master and the rest of the crew will be here complaining about the President.

This President is not who is going to save the day, the people of this country will who care about one another, we don't need an agenda that has already put in place to kill our country imposed by the current impeachable treasonous president to help those effected by Irene!!

The proof you ask, is numerous, first of all in order to be a naturalized citizen of the US both of your parents must have been born in the US and be citizens...so regardless of his birth certificate being false or not he was and still is ineligible to hod the office of President of the United States, and in doing so in running for office he accepted campaign funds equal to his personal expenses from our tax dollars which is a fraudulent act since he is not eligible to hold that office so among the other charges you can add Fraud and Grand Larceny to the list he can and should be on trial for.

They're all crooks..booting out 'obummer' isn't going to do zilch.

The plan to destroy America will continue as desired

It will send the appropriate message to not mess with the people of the USA let alone our military...if you don't get it yet most of us are military or former military on this site and we all know that there are things that we are not told cause of a need to know basis, but times are changing and now is the time to take action in making them pay for what they have done to us if not it will continue on to our children and grand children who will ultimately pay for our lack of action when it was needed.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 3

This President is not who is going to save the day, the people of this country will who care about one another, we don't need an agenda that has already put in place to kill our country imposed by the current impeachable treasonous president to help those effected by Irene!!

The proof you ask, is numerous, first of all in order to be a naturalized citizen of the US both of your parents must have been born in the US and be citizens...so regardless of his birth certificate being false or not he was and still is ineligible to hod the office of President of the United States, and in doing so in running for office he accepted campaign funds equal to his personal expenses from our tax dollars which is a fraudulent act since he is not eligible to hold that office so among the other charges you can add Fraud and Grand Larceny to the list he can and should be on trial for.

It will send the appropriate message to not mess with the people of the USA let alone our military...if you don't get it yet most of us are military or former military on this site and we all know that there are things that we are not told cause of a need to know basis, but times are changing and now is the time to take action in making them pay for what they have done to us if not it will continue on to our children and grand children who will ultimately pay for our lack of action when it was needed.

AMEN AMEN when will the rest of America wake up?

• Upvote 2

Thank You Mr Toilet Paper Sprayer.

I do stand proudly as a patriot, and appreciate you acknowledging that.

As for next year, nothing short of fraud will keep that jerk in office.

Only racist and insanely stupid people will vote to keep the incompetent moron.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

even tho Bush jr. is a natural born citizen he wasnt elected by the people with all the corruption he had to become president.. the supreme court of idiots put him in the presidential seat and not the people of America, any bashing or negatization is expected.....

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

As I read this post I was waiting to see which Fool would bring up Bush....Really are you better today then 4 years ago?Any one who has the stupidity to say that they are better today because of Obama is for sure Pathetic... for me ..ABO any but obama..Chris

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

As I read this post I was waiting to see which Fool would bring up Bush....Really are you better today then 4 years ago?Any one who has the stupidity to say that they are better today because of Obama is for sure Pathetic... for me ..ABO any but obama..Chris

Can't you see it?

Of COURSE bush wasn't worth a crap.

neither of them.

Same with Carter, Clinton, Reagan, and all the rest for the last 40 years.

While Reagan tried, he was warned pretty quick to let it go.

This is a battle against the establishment politicians.

from "both" sides.

It isnt about Republican or Democrat.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Can't you see it?

neither of them.

from "both" sides.

You are right! But WHO IS IT ABOUT ?? That's the 14.2 trillion dollar question!

Please watch this video

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7926958774822130737&hl=en#

'cause it appears... that it won't matter who you vote for anyway!

Are you sure that's not what put him there in the first place??

And may very well put him in again!!

Watch it!! It'll turn your stomach!

• Upvote 2

Can't you see it?

neither of them.

from "both" sides.

I AGREE WITH YOU SIR, LIKE I SAID BEFORE THE REPUBLICANS AND THE DEMOCRATS HAS BEEN SINLKING THIS COUNTRY FOR YEARS WITH THEIR BICKERING BETWEEN EACH OTHER INSTEAD OF WORKING TOGETHER, ITS THE CAREER POLITICIANS , JMO I THINK WE SHOULD LET ANOTHER PARTY DO IT, I MEAN TRY AND FIX THIS MESS WE ARE IN, I VOTED OTHER IN THE LAST FOUR ELECTION NEITHER DEMS OR REPUBS SO LETS GET RID OF THE CAREER POLITICIANS AND MAYBE WE CAN GET THIS COUNTRY BACK TO WHERE WE WERE.. +1 FOR YOU SIR GOOD POST..

• Upvote 2

I expect all of you to do this and get everyone you know to see it and do the same!!

http://jaghunters.blogspot.com/2009/10/operation-american-freedom.html

It will hold the lunatic who is self proclaimed president accountable!!

even tho Bush jr. is a natural born citizen he wasnt elected by the people with all the corruption he had to become president.. the supreme court of idiots put him in the presidential seat and not the people of America, any bashing or negatization is expected.....

Yes I know he rigged the election here's the investigative reporting on how it wasn't the electoral college it was the memory cards that counted votes with a live program rigged to change the vote you cast...don't just sit there do something about it

see the rigged voting here: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7926958774822130737&hl=en#

join the effort to arrest Obama here: http://jaghunters.blogspot.com/2009/10/operation-american-freedom.html

We need Ron Paul, he's the only one who is for Liberty, the one thing we lack the most as of right now, the most important thing "LIFE,LIBERTY, and the PURSUIT of HAPPINESS" it's in the title!!

• Upvote 4

I presented a post yesterday concerning these exact types of comments....perhaps you might want to read it! I cannot imagine there are that many as you call it "Only racist and insanely stupid people will vote to keep the incompetent moron'. I truly believe that folks vote as they see their particular circumstance. Just because someone is a Democrat....Republican...or Tea Drinker...Dosent grant a monopoly of ideas....Pointing fingers while uttering disparaging remarks, dosent make your point any more receptive. You don't have to be mean in order to be effective.

Check this out; just saying!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

To answer your question, yes i am and ive held this job i have for the last five years and i understand that its hard in the US but like i said we need to have a march on washington with all of the Dnar Vets and im pretty sure we can turn some heads.... what do you think????????

• Upvote 1

Nope...sorry.

Change isn't going to come at all because world politics are controlled by a very corrupt cartel of individuals.Are you a bible believing Christian?If so you should be smart enough to know all this 'Save America' talk is pipe dream nonsense that is never going to happen.It has been foretold already in Revelations.America..and the rest of the world are going down both economically and socially.No political or spiritual power is going to redeem this country.Fooling around with politics is useless because the outcome has already been decided.If you want to really use your time wisely wake more people up to how they're being manipulated,and prepare for the coming hard times with your friends and family.

Nope...sorry.

Change isn't going to come at all because world politics are controlled by a very corrupt cartel of individuals.Are you a bible believing Christian?If so you should be smart enough to know all this 'Save America' talk is pipe dream nonsense that is never going to happen.It has been foretold already in Revelations.America..and the rest of the world are going down both economically and socially.No political or spiritual power is going to redeem this country.Fooling around with politics is useless because the outcome has already been decided.If you want to really use your time wisely wake more people up to how they're being manipulated,and prepare for the coming hard times with your friends and family.

You nailed that one... here's how they do it!!

I presented a post yesterday concerning these exact types of comments....perhaps you might want to read it! I cannot imagine there are that many as you call it "Only racist and insanely stupid people will vote to keep the incompetent moron'. I truly believe that folks vote as they see their particular circumstance. Just because someone is a Democrat....Republican...or Tea Drinker...Dosent grant a monopoly of ideas....Pointing fingers while uttering disparaging remarks, dosent make your point any more receptive. You don't have to be mean in order to be effective.

Check this out; just saying!

talk about a Hypocrite. a couple weeks ago you are the one that started swearing at everyone.

Now, you ignore the incendiary remarks that drew my comments, and attack me like you are some sort of zen master.

You have only found a platform to feel like you have the "higher ground", but it is all BS.

Your attempt at pompous benevolent elitism is a total FAIL

If there was any truth to your new agenda, you would have pointed out the obvious instead of calling me a "tea drinker".

Take your pathetic bull and shove it.

I am American.

I am PROUD OF THAT.

i will not let IDIOT progressives destroy my country

I REFUSE to allow some cheap shot ignoramus preach lies and hypocrisy from a non existent soap box.

if you want a genuine discussion, you will have to be HONEST, which is something you haven't been in years.

I will not allow you liars to twist the truth anymore.

I am calling BS on each one of your pathetic attempts to alter the truth.

Take your false accusations and stuff it.

Speak the truth or shut the hell up.

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 2

talk about a Hypocrite. a couple weeks ago you are the one that started swearing at everyone.

Now, you ignore the incendiary remarks that drew my comments, and attack me like you are some sort of zen master.

You have only found a platform to feel like you have the "higher ground", but it is all BS.

Your attempt at pompous benevolent elitism is a total FAIL

If there was any truth to your new agenda, you would have pointed out the obvious instead of calling me a "tea drinker".

Take your pathetic bull and shove it.

I am American.

I am PROUD OF THAT.

i will not let IDIOT progressives destroy my country

I REFUSE to allow some cheap shot ignoramus preach lies and hypocrisy from a non existent soap box.

if you want a genuine discussion, you will have to be HONEST, which is something you haven't been in years.

I will not allow you liars to twist the truth anymore.

I am calling BS on each one of your pathetic attempts to alter the truth.

Take your false accusations and stuff it.

Speak the truth or shut the hell up.

I have to respectfully suggest that you are a lier.....show me where I used profanity towards you or anyone else....SHOW ME! like most of your post...you say one thing and prove nothing....just saying

George W Bush is not a "jr". His father is George Herbert Walker Bush, he is George Walker Bush. Junior only applies to those of the same name. With as much correcting that you do here on DV one would think you wouldn't misuse a suffix...

By the way, it was not, as you say, the Supreme Court. In the 2000 election against Albert Gore it was the Electoral vote. That is our system. It worked against the Popular vote. In 2004 he won both the Popular and Electoral majority. That's the way it happened.