Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Do you care about the USA?

ckh

Do you care about the USA? (REQUIRED VIEWING FOR USA VOTERS)

(REQUIRED VIEWING FOR USA VOTERS)

Do you care about the USA?

Have you fought for her? Have your people died for her?

Are you fed up with what has been happening with our government? (OR at least concerned?)

Are you happy with the current crop of politicians?

Want to VOTE IN NEW people that CARE about this Great Country?

Do You Think We Can?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...2130737&hl=en#

Please post your thoughts, opinions, and ideas after viewing the above video.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Tried listening but it was like an echo. thanks for posting it anyway. I have always felt we need to get a better way of counting votes. And get rid of the electoral college. They vote the way they want to, not the way the citizens vote. just my humble opinon

• Upvote 2

Tried listening but it was like an echo. thanks for posting it anyway. I have always felt we need to get a better way of counting votes. And get rid of the electoral college. They vote the way they want to, not the way the citizens vote. just my humble opinon

Thinks the same thing, and yes we do need to do away with the electoral college, it's like a middle man when it is not needed!!

• Upvote 1

It's a Google video, did you give it time to buffer?

I can't stress how important this information is!!

I fear we have ALREADY LOST this country!!

Please try watching the video, try another browser if you need to.

That electorial college is bought off, and they do as those behind the scenes command them. I think votes should be verified, and a absentee ballot used. That electorial college crap is a fraud, and should be banned.

• Upvote 2

That electorial college is bought off, and they do as those behind the scenes command them. I think votes should be verified, and a absentee ballot used. That electorial college crap is a fraud, and should be banned.

THIS IS ABOUT THE BALLOT PROCESS

OUR WHOLE ELECTION PROCESS IS AT RISK

PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7926958774822130737&hl=en#

YOUR INPUT IS NECESSARY

• Upvote 1

All the election hoopla is a total fruad since it is the Electoral College who decides who will be President.

All the election hoopla is a total fruad since it is the Electoral College who decides who will be President.

Are you certain about that??

Have you watched the video??

Please watch it then come back and lets talk about fraud...

It makes me physically ill to think that our sons and daughters are fighting and dying... for what? more importantly for whom?

• Upvote 1

Are you certain about that??

Have you watched the video??

Please watch it then come back and lets talk about fraud...

It makes me physically ill to think that our sons and daughters are fighting and dying... for what? more importantly for whom?

I don't need to watch a recently made video about the Electoral College. Have known about it many years.

There have been Presidents elected by the Electoral College where the public vote was completely different.

I don't need to watch a recently made video about the Electoral College. Have known about it many years.

There have been Presidents elected by the Electoral College where the public vote was completely different.

This video is not about the electoral college, it's about how the voting machines were and continue to be tampered with in a fraudulent manner and not disclosing the truth about how our votes are counted!

should you watch it you will change your tune!!

• Upvote 2

This video is not about the electoral college, it's about how the voting machines were and continue to be tampered with in a fraudulent manner and not disclosing the truth about how our votes are counted!

Or NOT counted!!

Doesn't it just pi$$ you off??

Or NOT counted!!

Doesn't it just pi$$ you off??

I got so hot I started sweating like no other and I can't stop!! I thought about so many different things all at one time that all of a sudden made perfect as to why they happened and how, now we could have avoided all of this had we been more aware and not let those in control make the final decisions to keep the control...We need to shut all of those companies down right now and a lot more than that but I can't even think right now about how to correct the issues!!

I got so hot I started sweating like no other and I can't stop!! I thought about so many different things all at one time that all of a sudden made perfect as to why they happened and how, now we could have avoided all of this had we been more aware and not let those in control make the final decisions to keep the control...We need to shut all of those companies down right now and a lot more than that but I can't even think right now about how to correct the issues!!

So who / what is going on here and why??

Now imagine where we would be as a country if THE PEOPLE had made the decisions that our forefathers has intended us to make.

And what is your plan now? (I'm clearly having a hard time with all this, too)

I used to program computers. First, Commodore Computers. Then for Windows OS.

Computers can be made to do anything with data. Already know that. So, a computerized voting machine can't be anything but a really stupid idea.

Computers can be made to do anything with data. Already know that. So, a computerized voting machine can't be anything but a really stupid idea.

It's being used more and more and rigged to control the outcome without us knowing it!!

• Upvote 1

UNDERSTOOD.

Does that go for banking systems, too?

What do you suggest we do as an alternative?

So who / what is going on here and why??

Now imagine where we would be as a country if THE PEOPLE had made the decisions that our forefathers has intended us to make.

And what is your plan now? (I'm clearly having a hard time with all this, too)

I'm working on sorting it all out but I suggest we pray a lot and we need to keep chipping away at what we can do...first we can do this http://jaghunters.blogspot.com/2009/10/operation-american-freedom.html

I did and suggest that more do!!

UNDERSTOOD.

Does that go for banking systems, too?

What do you suggest we do as an alternative?

It sure does and is how they created worthless paper debt and use it for creating absurd amounts of money and stealing from us, then creating ways to control the unbalanced stock market and create bubbles that can burst at any moment!

• Upvote 1

It's being used more and more and rigged to control the outcome without us knowing it!!

A programmer has total control over a computer's output, and the person or business who pays the programmer has total control over the programmer.

A programmer has total control over a computer's output, and the person or business who pays the programmer has total control over the programmer.

EXACTLY!

So WHO is controlling the programmers of the voting machines.......... and our freedoms.......... and the direction of this country ???????