Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE CONTAMINATION ON THIS SITE!!!

I believe it is irresponsible of the DINAR VETS site to allow OKIE and his followers to continue posting their lies and propoganda on this site.I understand freedom of opinions and sharing of information as related to the dinar but what they are doing is blatant abuse of freedoms over and over again.I think there are alot of good people on this site that would wish for ADAM to consider this request of not allowing this to continue.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 13

I believe it is irresponsible of the DINAR VETS site to allow OKIE and his followers to continue posting their lies and propoganda on this site.I understand freedom of opinions and sharing of information as related to the dinar but what they are doing is blatant abuse of freedoms over and over again.I think there are alot of good people on this site that would wish for ADAM to consider this request of not allowing this to continue.

Oh STOP IT! buddy_icon_crying.png

• Upvote 7

Can you imagine coming to this site looking for news, and all you get is the same news day in and day out [ for some many years ]

You got to have some clowns for entertainment, while you wait for real news.

As long as you know who the clowns are, JMO.

• Upvote 1

don't like his stuff don't click on it, move on to a GET post, just remember, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. nuff said.

I really like the ethics of this site. (please provide links) I just wish everyone would follow it and check their source out first. There is a following at DD, cause folks at work are pumping and I have to tell them over and over. You need to verify for yourself. Lazy ppl.

Edited by uncirculd

I believe okie at least gives us some hope and even when it does not turn out the way he predicts - I would rather read what he says than to read what you have said. If you have friends in Iraq then tell us what your friends are saying. If you do not have friends in Iraq then you don't really have anything to share. Calling people names is not good.

• Upvote 1

Coming from a newcomer I also think he should stay. What he showed me last week was how ignorant iam about this investment. I got caught up in the RV at 3.68 and damn near spent it all....But since then all iam focusing my attention on is the people who post and give links to back up what they say...and going to articles out side of the Dinar world. Never new money was so interesting. well thanks for allowing me to share...Chris

• Upvote 1

And you have several people on the inside, and therefore know his contacts are not legitimate?

It would take a real idiot not to figure out Okie is a blatant lier. Come on now get real. Its happed. It happend 2 weeks ago. Its happening in 2 hours. Weather Okie thinks he has legit contacts or not, THEY ARE NOT LEGIT. He is wrong several times a week and sometimes several times a day. If he is wrong by accedent he would have to be one of the dumbest people on the plannet that can use a computer and spell a little. If there were a law against being a cronnic liar he should be facing multiple life sentences.

Say you really believe he could be posting his stuff in good faith. If he offers you something to drink please dont drink it ! Maybe you arent familiar with him. Even when Jim Jones was showing very obvious signs of who he was , the true followers drank the coolaid

:shakehead: OH! Pleeeeease! This discussion is becoming tiresome!! We have had several similar posts for over a week now. Nobody is forced to read okie posts. If you have a problem with them ...WHY ARE YOU READING THEM?!!! Ignore them and leave others to laugh while we wait:twocents:
  • Upvote 1

Please dude. Stop being so FRUSTRATED! laugh.gif

cry-baby.jpg

:shakehead: OH! Pleeeeease! This discussion is becoming tiresome!! We have had several similar posts for over a week now. Nobody is forced to read okie posts. If you have a problem with them ...WHY ARE YOU READING THEM?!!! Ignore them and leave others to laugh while we wait:twocents:

:wub: Your so cute :wub:

• Upvote 1

Quit starting threads about the idiot already. People spend more time here whining about Okie than anything else. It's pathetic.