Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIES Sat. Chat: He Claims 2 B The VP of the 3rd Largest Oil Company

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From The Office Of DV's Inspector Clouseau (aka Cooked). He Says His Team Of DV CSI Detectives Can Crack This Nut's Shell In 2 Shakes Of A Pigs Tail.

Thug Note: The 2nd paragraph of this Chat is Posted separately here in Rumors. This is the Complete Chat. The Question by Rick11260 is about halfway down - Where Okie makes the Claim.

[OKIE OIL MAN] JUST A BRIEF FLY-BY---THE MODS ARE ALL ON A CONFERENCE CALL MAKING DECISIONS THAT WILL IMPROVE THIS SITE EVEN FURTHER. PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE HARD WORK AND ENDLESS HOURS THAT THE BEST MOD'S ON ANY SITE IS DOING AS WE SPEAK. I HAVE NOTHING NEW THAN MY POSTING YESTERDAY--BECAUSE I KNOW ALL NECESSARY ITEMS TO BE TAKEN CARE OF HAS BEEN SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED. PRAYERFULLY THIS LABOR DAY WILL NOT BE A DAY OF LABOR BUT A DAY OF JUBILATION. THE ONLY THING LEFT TO DO TO BRING US OUR BLESSING IS THE SIMPLE PROCEDURE OF ACTIVATING THE RATE THAT IS ON MANY WORLD WIDE SCREENS. THE EXACT DATE IS STILL UNKNOWN TO ME BUT THE INTEL PRESENTED ME INDICATES IT IS VERY SOON. I WILL BE TRANSACTING BUSINESS SUN--MON--TUE--I SUGGEST YOU START MAKING YOUR INITIAL PLANS HOW YOU INTEND TO PROCEED IMMEDIATELY AND NOT WAIT TILL THE LAST MINUTE. GOD BLESS AMERICA--GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU--AND GODSPEED THE R/V----------OKIE

[OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE KNOWN A PASTOR IN FLORIDA FOR QUITE SOME TIME NOW AND HE HAS JUST NOW RECEIVED HIS PERMIT FROM THE UST TO TRANSACT BUSINESS AS A DINAR DEALER. HIS WEBSITE WILL BE POSTED SHORTLY ON THE SCROLL AS DINAR DEPOT LIMITED. THE ONLY REASON FOR ME ENDORSING ANYONE OR ANYTHING IS IF I HAVE PROOF THAT THEIR BUSINESS IS LEGIMATE AND LEGAL AND HAS ONLY THE BEST OF INTENTIONS AND IS COMPLETELY HONEST. FOR YOUR INFORMATION THE ONLY REASON I AM ENDORSING PASTOR STEVE IS OUR AGREEMENT THAT ALL PROFITS THAT IS MADE ---GO DIRECTLY INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND NOT IN SOMEONE'S POCKET. PASTOR STEVE NOR MYSELF HAS ANY PERSONAL VESTED INTEREST IN RECEIVING ANY PROCEEDS FROM SALES. HE ALSO STATED THAT SHIPPING WILL BE FREE ON CERTAIN ORDERS WHICH WOULD EXCEED THE INCINTIVE THAT OTHER DEALERS OFFERS. I REQUEST THE MOD'S RE-POST THIS FROM TIME TO TIME TO PROMOTE THIS GOOD MAN AND HIS MISSION FIELD. I HAVE NEVER ENDORSED ANYTHING THAT WASN'T OF THE BENEFIT OF CHARITIES OR THAT WOULD PROMOTE THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

[OKIE OIL MAN] MUSICCITYLADY--THINK ABOUT SIGNING A CONTINGENT LETTER OF INTENT--THAT WILL HOLD PROPERTY FOR A SPECIFIED AMOUNT OF TIME

[OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE GIVEN YOU ALL I KNOW AT THIS EXACT MOMENT IN TIME

[OKIE OIL MAN] REALDEAL--THAT I DON'T KNOW--I JUST KNOW THE MAN AND HIS GOODNESS AND FELT A NEED OF LENDING support TOO SOMEONE THAT IS TRYING TO HELP OTHERS AND THE KINGDOM OF GOD'

[OKIE OIL MAN] I NEVER HAVE LIKED ENDORSING OR RECCOMENDING A PRODUCT OR SERVICE BECAUSE IT WOULD SUPERFICALLY APPEAR THAT I WAS DOING IT FOR SELF INTEREST---I NEVER HAVE--I NEVER WILL---ACCEPT 1 THIN DIME FROM ANYONE BUT WILL ALWAYS support OTHERS THAT TRY TO MAKE A POSITIVE DIFFERENCE IN SOMEONE ELSE'S LIFE.

[OKIE OIL MAN] I AM UNAWARE OF THE DETAILS OF HIS PROGRAM ONLY THE FACT IT IS A WORTHWHILE ENDEVOR FOR FUTURE ORDERS--I HAVE NO DETAILS OF THE PROCEDURES THAT WILL BE PRESENTED

[dannylee]can you give some examples of the proffesion in that i would see please???

[OKIE OIL MAN] DANNYLEE--TRUSTED BANK OFFICIALS OR ATTORNEYS

[dannylee]can you give some examples of the proffesion in that i would see please???

[OKIE OIL MAN] DANNYLEE--TRUSTED BANK OFFICIALS OR ATTORNEYS

[RICHIERV]Okie oil man i have the highest respect for you, i can see that you truely care about people and you are a god fearing man.!!! It shows in all your words!!! Thanks for all you do, i know that you want this rv to happen so bad for folks in need. And not for yourself!!! You are truely a honest and caring person and have influenced alot of lives thru this!!! Thanks man

[OKIE OIL MAN] RICHIERV--THAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN MY GOAL---THANKS FOR RECOGNIZING THAT

[dinarmama7]Soul Searcher No Dinar Banker and dinar Inc are the only ones I am aware of that do layaway

[OKIE OIL MAN] DINARMAMA7--I HAVE NO WAY OF DOING SO---I WISH SOMETIMES I WERE A GEEK BUT I AM NOT

[OKIE OIL MAN] I DO NOT KNOW DETAILS OF HIS COMPANY--HOPEFULLY--HIS WEBSITE WILL PROVIDE THE INFORMATION YOU SEEK

[OKIE OIL MAN] LATEST RUMOR IS DONG IS GOING TO GO AT THE SAME TIME--I HAVE NO WAY OF PROVING THAT THO

[bob.s] Okie, when it comes to Iraq making those large payments on the 28th, do they have to use RV'd Dinars?

[OKIE OIL MAN] BOBS--THATS MY UNDERSTANDING

[para~investigator] OKIE OIL MAN i just wanted to say thanks for having the gumption to do what you do icon_smile.gif

[OKIE OIL MAN] PARA--GUMPTION-NO-----STUPIDITY---YES

[raptor22]OKIE OIL MAN when u say transacting busines Sun-Mon_Tues, is this a code to read between lines?

[OKIE OIL MAN] RAPTOR--NO CODE--I AM GOING TO SET THINGS UP PREVIOUS TO THE R/V RUSH--I DO NOT HAVE A FIRM DATE YET--JUST SPECULATION BASED ON INTEL AND THE FACT NUMBERS ARE LOCKED INTO COMPUTER'S WORLD WIDE NOW

[hawkster]OKIE OIL MAN What happened to last Friday deadline that the contractors had to be paid in Rvd money?

[OKIE OIL MAN] HAWKSTER---FIND ONE AND ASK

[RICHIERV]Okie oil man but you need to post of picture of yourself do you know h o w many people tried to find you in one clip, heck included my gf, lol!!!! We had days of trying to see okie oil man, just a picture!!!!!!!!!!!!

[OKIE OIL MAN] RICHIERRV--EVER SEE A SCARECROW IN THE GARDEN???---THEN YOU KNOW WHAT I LOOK LIKE

[river rat] thank u OKIE if u here of rate rumors on dong i would be curious to no wish i new about your friend dealing dinar just purchased more yesterday

[OKIE OIL MAN] THE LAST I HEARD AND I HAVE NO WAY OF PROVING WHETHER IT IS RIGHT OR WRONG IS THREE TO THREE AND SEVEN TENTHS CENTS

[rick11260]Okie are you a tool pusher or an owner?

[OKIE OIL MAN] RICK--V.P.---3RD LARGEST OIL COMPANY

[believer2]OKIE OIL MAN, I read that the previous RV release was stopped due to the economic situation in the US. Is it possible for this current RV release to also be stopped?

[OKIE OIL MAN] BELIEVER--IT HAS FINALLY (FINALLY) PROGRESSED TO THE POINT THAT IT CAN'T BE STOPPED ANY FURTHER

[hawkster]OKIE OIL MAN Lookin pretty good in that picture I saw, standing behind Bush

[OKIE OIL MAN] HAWKSTER---BEEN MANY MILES ON MY SPEEDOMETER SINCE THAT PICTURE

[soul Searcher] Why are we endorsing an opening of a new Dinar sales site if we are at the end of the ride?? Confused?

[OKIE OIL MAN] SOUL SEARCHER--I AM PROMOTING A MAN OF GOD WITH A VISION---THAT IS ENOUGH

[FISH FOR BREAKFAST] OKIE OIL MAN ,,Do you know Tom Ward from Sandridge Energy

[OKIE OIL MAN] FISH--DIDN'T HE START WARD PETROLEUM???--YOUR GOING BACK TOO FAR IN MY LIMITED MEMORY

[peaches105]OKIE OIL MANis there really a plane that its wings fold up and you can park it in the garadge or am i being dumb to what i was told ,lol ty

[OKIE OIL MAN] FISH--DIDN'T HE START WARD PETROLEUM???--YOUR GOING BACK TOO FAR IN MY LIMITED MEMORY

[spitfire]OKIE OIL MAN Did you ever tell what your call sign was during Nam, or the name of your F4?

[OKIE OIL MAN] SPITFIRE---OUTLAW 1

[CaptainD]OKIE OIL MAN - I GOT THE EMAIL FROM PASTOR STEVE. I WILL TAKE CARE OF IT.

[OKIE OIL MAN] THNX DOC--HE IS A FAR BETTER MAN THAN ME--HELP HIM ALL YOU CAN--PROCEEDS GOES TO THE KINGDOM OF GOD----NUFF SAID

[seaUSoon]OKIE my father passed 35 years ago. He was a wonderful, high integrity, Christian man. I have never told another man in my life that I respect them as I did and do my father...... Until now. You are a fine man and I have the upmost respect for you. Thank you OKIE for all you do and stand for.

[OKIE OIL MAN] SEAUSOON--THATS THE NICEST THING ANYONE EVER SAID IS TO BE COMPARED WITH THEIR DADDY

[OKIE OIL MAN] SUNSHINE--YOUR CHOICE--IF THE RATE IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD---AT MY AGE--I AM GETTING OFF THE HORSE-I HAVE DEVELOPED SADDLE SORES FROM THIS LONG RIDE

[dannylee]okie when we rv i would like to give a good bit of money to promote bibles and pamphelts and get churches started in iraq so the people there can be saved too and go to heaven.

[OKIE OIL MAN] DANNYLEE--THEN JOIN THE GIDEONS--I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER FOR 40 YEARS AND WE HAVE GIVEN AWAY OVER 4 MILLION BIBLES IN 66 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES

[coolbreeeze]Okie, did you ever get the manuscritp on surviving stage 4 Lymphomia, "Detox of the Mind, Body and Soul", for your friend and you as you took a bath in farm Chem's this spring? I'd really like ti know! Coolbreeze

[OKIE OIL MAN] YES COOLBREEZE---MANY THANKS MY FRIEND

[pettyjulie]ok i know this is off the subject but i have a prayer request- having a sad day had to put one of my baby colts down this am and my heart is broken please when you say your prayers tonight please remember me

[OKIE OIL MAN] PETTYJULIE---THINK ABOUT THIS---REMEMBER THIS----THERE WILL BE ANIMALS IN HEAVEN--HE IS PROBABLY RUNNING AND FROLICKING WITH ALL THE OTHER YOUNG COLTS AND HE WILL MEET YOU ACROSS THE GOLDEN BRIDGE

[OKIE OIL MAN] SORRY I CAN'T RESPOND TO ALL QUESTIONS---I CAN'T EVEN KEEP UP WITH READING THE SCROLL MUCH LESS ANSWER ALL QUESTIONG

[tlucas]OKIE OIL MAN do you still think we will have a layered tax based on the time we cash in?

[OKIE OIL MAN] TLUCAS--CAPITOL GAINS---EITHER LONG TERM OR SHORT TERM

[OKIE OIL MAN] SOMETIMES YOU ANIMAL LOVERS LIKE I AM----GOOGLE AND READ THE POEM--ACCROSS THE RAINBOW BRIDGE--GET YOU A BOX OF KLEENEX FIRST

[OKIE OIL MAN] ANIMALS ARE GOD'S WAY OF SHOWING US WHAT TRUE FRIENDS ARE

[river rat]ty OKIE i used to always pray when i was little for my animals to go to heaven so i could see them again and my MOM always told me to get over it they dont have a soul so that makes me feel better

[OKIE OIL MAN] RIVER RAT--I HATE TO DISAGREE WITH YOUR MOM BUT THE BIBLE PLAINLY STATES THE LION WILL LAY DOWN WITH THE LAMB---IS THAT ANIMALS???YOU DARN RIGHT IT DOES

[all41]Okie . google the giant cross in Kerrville Texas , it is awesome

[OKIE OIL MAN] ALL41--THE CROSS IN GROOM TEXAS IS 198 FEET TALL--1 OF MY PROJECTS NEAR ELK CITY OKLA IS TO BUILD ONE 199 FEET TALL--WE OKIES WILL NEVER BE OUTDONE BY THOSE TEXANS

[Ribeye]OKIE OIL MAN Sure glad to see you back on this screen OKIE. A lot of us in here are 'good ole' boys' and wedon't quit turn on 'friends'!

[OKIE OIL MAN] HI RIBEYE--

[OKIE OIL MAN] HERES A BIT OF WISDOM LEARNED FROM A LONG LIFE---FROM ZERO TO HERO IS JUST A STATE OF MINDSET

[dannylee]river rat animals do not have souls Jesus did not die such a death for animals they exist becuase he exists, very clear bible states a mans soul god can destroy nowhere in the bible does it say they have souls however, thst is not to say that there will not be some kind of animals in heaven just not ours- sorry to upset anyone.

[OKIE OIL MAN] DANNYLEE--WHEN YOU GET THERE YOU WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND

[chevyII]OKIE OIL MAN That cross has changed many lives. One of the workers there told me a truck driver gave them $400 - he planned on using it for a prostitute until he say the cross and stopped to see what it was about.

[OKIE OIL MAN] CHEVY2---YEAH---I WAS THAT TRUCK DRIVER------HA HA-----J/K

[gram]OKIE OIL MAN Is Dinar safe enough to wait and cash in after the 1 year mark of our investment?

[OKIE OIL MAN] GRAM--MY CRYSTAL BALL IS TOO FOGGY TO SEE THAT FAR IN THE FUTURE

[dannylee]river rat animals do not have souls Jesus did not die such a death for animals they exist becuase he exists, very clear bible states a mans soul god can destroy nowhere in the bible does it say they have souls however, thst is not to say that there will not be some kind of animals in heaven just not ours- sorry to upset anyone.

[OKIE OIL MAN] OK DANNYLEE--WHAT ABOUT THE LIONS LAYING DOWN WITH THE LAMB'S----DID YOU MISS THAT PART?????

[dannylee]not my fact just repeating fact the bible sorry.

[OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE ENJOYED THE SHORT VISIT TODAY BUT HAVE MANY PREPARATIONS TO MAKE FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS---PRAY FOR MY SAFE JOURNEY PLEASE---THANKS AND GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU----YOU BLESS ME

[Readynow]OKIE OIL MAN Do you know where Burns Flat is? That's where my family's from.

[OKIE OIL MAN] READYNOW-- I LIVE 4 MILES FROM THERE---DOES THAT ANSWER YOUR QUESTION??--WHAT IS YOUR FAMILY'S NAME???

[Readynow]Whittenburg

[dannylee]okie are you a preacher??

[OKIE OIL MAN] DANNYLEE--YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A PREACHER TO STUDY AND KNOW THE WORD OF GOD

[OKIE OIL MAN] DANNYLEE---I AM ONLY A MESSENGER AND NOTHING MORE

[asells]OKIE OIL MAN [grammykc] Do you think Cheney's book release on the 30th will shed any light on the PLAN to pay for the war

[OKIE OIL MAN] ASELLS--ABSOLUTELY NOT--SOME THINGS NEVER NEED ADDRESSING---LET HISTORY GIVE CREDIT WHERE IT IS DUE

• Upvote 7

Why woul is his friend/pastor just nowv be starting a Dinar dealer site if the RV is going to happen by labor day? And asked his MODS to post adds from time to time? with just one week until Labor Day does time to time mean every other hour maybe? Who really believes this guy?

• Upvote 2

If Okie is who he claims he is then his name is Red Cavaney of ConocoPhilips. Bio is on the website under about/leadership team. Based on his claims the profile fits. Is this really him?

Based on the veracity of everything else he has ever said...I'm going with "no"...

• Upvote 2

okie is like wiping your azz with a hula hoop.... the shite keeps coming round and round.... What a liar.... I think they call it compulsive.... I posted a pic that google claims is his can anyone verify it?post-37381-131455952213_thumb.jpg

This is a picture of Tommy Styles from neno's place, a dinar website that was assocated with dinar trade.

This picture is on a facebook page titled Thomas Styles (neno's place).

He is from Texas.

No clue if he is Okie, but i think if he was someone would verify this.

Okie's voice is very recognizeable so this should be easy to prove or debunk.

Don't know if Neno ever did a conference call.

I am not comfortable with anyone posting unverifiable info.

I don't think this is Okie, but i for one, would like to know who Okie really is.

As i have stated previously, i got sucked into buying more dinar the 1st week after listening to Okie bull.

I am sure there are many other newbies who have done the same thing.

This is a picture of Tommy Styles from neno's place, a dinar website that was assocated with dinar trade.

This picture is on a facebook page titled Thomas Styles (neno's place).

He is from Texas.

No clue if he is Okie, but i think if he was someone would verify this.

Okie's voice is very recognizeable so this should be easy to prove or debunk.

Don't know if Neno ever did a conference call.

I am not comfortable with anyone posting unverifiable info.

I don't think this is Okie, but i for one, would like to know who Okie really is.

As i have stated previously, i got sucked into buying more dinar the 1st week after listening to Okie bull.

I am sure there are many other newbies who have done the same thing.

Tommy AKA Neno is not Okie... I believe Okie was banned from his site and then went off somewhere trashing talking it awhile back.

• Upvote 1

okie is like wiping your azz with a hula hoop.... the shite keeps coming round and round.... What a liar.... I think they call it compulsive.... I posted a pic that google claims is his can anyone verify it?post-37381-131455952213_thumb.jpg

This is Neno, ( Tommy Styles ) he has way more class then Okie. He has his own site and I feel he has credibility with the likes of Adam.

pp

• Upvote 3

We are all adults and i for one would like to say enough with OKIE and everything about him and his sidekicks and lets keep on going with the real deal and that is the INVESTMENT !!!! If you see anything that has the word OKIE or something about him ,, Dont read it !!!! Calling people names behind a computer screen is very child like and shows what your about so please lets not waste time with certain people and all play nice !!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Inspector Clouseau

End Quote

I adore the Man......

I agree...some of my favorite movies...

I think my absolute favorite scene in any of them is when Clouseau is disguised as an old dentist and he goes to that castle to deal with Dreyfus's bad tooth...when they get loaded on the laughing gas and his makeup starts to melt...I bust a gut laughing every time I see that...thanks for reminding me :lol:

• Upvote 2

I agree...some of my favorite movies...

I think my absolute favorite scene in any of them is when Clouseau is disguised as an old dentist and he goes to that castle to deal with Dreyfus's bad tooth...when they get loaded on the laughing gas and his makeup starts to melt...I bust a gut laughing every time I see that...thanks for reminding me :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPHVo3KfaI0

• Upvote 2

Well as of July 14, 2011 it is Conoco Phillips. He could be retired. I have heard him on a conference call and he sounds like he should be pushing up daisies. Well Conoco Phillips might be wrong because it depends what he means by 3rd largest...ie revenue, exploration, production, biggest Obama supporter etc. Anyways, that is still a gutsy call.

Edited by tilak