Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Colloidal Silver: The Worlds Greatest Virus Killer.

CarbonCoyote

Thought I'd start an educational thread to introduce the number one virus killer on the planet to all my DV friends. I've used Colloidal Silver for years and never get sick. It kill Shingles, MRSA, Staph infections, Parvo in puppies, Feline Influenza, Herpes, HIV-AIDS, Hepatitis C, Salmonella, Antrhax, Malaria, Impetigo, etc, and the list goes on and on and on and on. There is no known virus on the planet that can survive longer than 6 min. after coming in contact with silver.

Colloidal Silver is a BIG pharma nightmare. Every time it starts to gain traction as the number one virus killer on the planet, the media and big pharma roll out Paul Karason, the "Blue Man" to scare the public into not taking it. Here's a little article you should read ... Mass Media Deception ... Paul was adding salt to his home mixture to speed up the process, and ended up making 'silver chloride' instead of 'colloidal silver'. After years of abusing this method, the larger silver particles built up in his skin and started to turn it blue. Colloidal silver is much smaller in particle size and does not cause this.

Virus and Fungus' are single celled organisms that are anaerobic (don't require oxygen as an energy source), but they do have a small oxygen lung (metabolizing agent) that keeps them alive. The silver penetrates the cell wall and attaches itself to the oxygen lung and suffocates it. The process is so simple, it's mind blowing, yet the media and big pharma want to keep this hidden from the public. I mean we can't have those "sheeple" out there learning they can cure their virus and diseases for .25 cents a gallon, now can we?

Here's a few good articles to help educate you on the power of colloidal silver:

Colloidal Silver, the Universal Germicide

The Undisputed cure for MRSA infections

Congressional Testimony: Colloidal Silver kills Malaria

Colloidal Silver kills HIV-AIDS

How to make an emergency batch of Colloidal Silver

A very informative article on Colloidal Silver : People of the Lie

Now, every time I try to introduce someone to colloidal silver, the first thing that comes out of their mouth is "Oooooh, don't take that stuff it will turn you blue". This is a perfect example of people being brainwashed by the media without doing their own due diligence and taking the time to study it for themselves. Colloidal Silver (very small microscopic particles) will NOT turn you blue, but Silver Chloride (much larger particle size that can't escape the skin) can turn you blue with years of abuse.

Their next attempt is to post a link to the most hostile person on the net when it comes to alternative medicines website Quackwatch. For some reason this word "Quackwatch" has a magnetic effect on people emotions and that word alone when affiliated with the word colloidal silver instantly throws up red flags for "sheep" who do not take the time to study for themselves. Stephen Barrett has spread more lies about alternative medicine alone that any other group or individual out there; he's vehemently against any kind of alternative (read as REAL MEDICINE) therapy, and has a proven track record as such.

Read this about Mr. Stephen Barrett before you post his garbage ........... The Quack Buster just got Busted

Take the time to do some research on Colloidal Silver, it just might save your life, or someone you love. Don't depend on big pharma or the media to come out and tell you that you can cure your own disease for .25 cents. it's not going to happen folks. Can you imagine the financial blow this would cause to big pharma if the world knew how deadly Colloidal Silver was to all bacteria's, viruses, and fungus' ?

Now, I'm not pushing any particular site of silver generator (do your own research), but this site has a lot of good information, and you can read what Experts Have to Say About Colloidal Silver ..... This site has a ton of good information about Colloidal Silver and lots of great articles.

There is NOT one virus on the planet that can survive it's wrath, not one.

God Bless.

PS .... Before taking colloidal silver, you need to read about the Herxheimer Reaction also known as a Healing Crisis.

• Upvote 7

My uncle in law has been using colloidal silver for a few years now. He served in Vietnam and now has lung issues. He was told that once diagnosed with what he has most patients die within 12 to 18 months. He is doing standard drug treatment but also added colloidal silver to his daily medications. He was diagnosed about 4 years ago. Either he is one of those people who are on the outside of the standard or as he believes, the colloidal silver is helping him.

• Upvote 1

Here's a pretty decent list of Testimonials from people who've used Colloidal Silver to cure themselves ........ Testimonials from Colloidal Silver Users. I got this from the Silver Edge site I posted above. There is a lot of good reading on the left side column. Mind you, this guy is selling his Colloidal Silver Generators and I'm not pushing his particular product, but he's got a TON of good info and research on his site.

Here's the generator I have ................... Silver Puppy Generator ... you have to ENTER the site to see his products.

This is another good generator I found ....... Silver Lungs Generator ... click the yellow links at the top of his site for some good reading on Silver.

• Upvote 2

Thought I'd start an educational thread to introduce the number one virus killer on the planet to all my DV friends. I've used Colloidal Silver for years and never get sick. It kill Shingles, MRSA, Staph infections, Parvo in puppies, Feline Influenza, Herpes, HIV-AIDS, Hepatitis C, Salmonella, Antrhax, Malaria, Impetigo, etc, and the list goes on and on and on and on. There is no known virus on the planet that can survive longer than 6 min. after coming in contact with silver.

Colloidal Silver is a BIG pharma nightmare. Every time it starts to gain traction as the number one virus killer on the planet, the media and big pharma roll out Paul Karason, the "Blue Man" to scare the public into not taking it. Here's a little article you should read ... Mass Media Deception ... Paul was adding salt to his home mixture to speed up the process, and ended up making 'silver chloride' instead of 'colloidal silver'. After years of abusing this method, the larger silver particles built up in his skin and started to turn it blue. Colloidal silver is much smaller in particle size and does not cause this.

Virus and Fungus' are single celled organisms that are anaerobic (don't require oxygen as an energy source), but they do have a small oxygen lung (metabolizing agent) that keeps them alive. The silver penetrates the cell wall and attaches itself to the oxygen lung and suffocates it. The process is so simple, it's mind blowing, yet the media and big pharma want to keep this hidden from the public. I mean we can't have those "sheeple" out there learning they can cure their virus and diseases for .25 cents a gallon, now can we?

Here's a few good articles to help educate you on the power of colloidal silver:

Colloidal Silver, the Universal Germicide

The Undisputed cure for MRSA infections

Congressional Testimony: Colloidal Silver kills Malaria

Colloidal Silver kills HIV-AIDS

How to make an emergency batch of Colloidal Silver

A very informative article on Colloidal Silver : People of the Lie

Now, every time I try to introduce someone to colloidal silver, the first thing that comes out of their mouth is "Oooooh, don't take that stuff it will turn you blue". This is a perfect example of people being brainwashed by the media without doing their own due diligence and taking the time to study it for themselves. Colloidal Silver (very small microscopic particles) will NOT turn you blue, but Silver Chloride (much larger particle size that can't escape the skin) can turn you blue with years of abuse.

Their next attempt is to post a link to the most hostile person on the net when it comes to alternative medicines website Quackwatch. For some reason this word "Quackwatch" has a magnetic effect on people emotions and that word alone when affiliated with the word colloidal silver instantly throws up red flags for "sheep" who do not take the time to study for themselves. Stephen Barrett has spread more lies about alternative medicine alone that any other group or individual out there; he's vehemently against any kind of alternative (read as REAL MEDICINE) therapy, and has a proven track record as such.

Read this about Mr. Stephen Barrett before you post his garbage ........... The Quack Buster just got Busted

Take the time to do some research on Colloidal Silver, it just might save your life, or someone you love. Don't depend on big pharma or the media to come out and tell you that you can cure your own disease for .25 cents. it's not going to happen folks. Can you imagine the financial blow this would cause to big pharma if the world knew how deadly Colloidal Silver was to all bacteria's, viruses, and fungus' ?

Now, I'm not pushing any particular site of silver generator (do your own research), but this site has a lot of good information, and you can read what Experts Have to Say About Colloidal Silver ..... This site has a ton of good information about Colloidal Silver and lots of great articles.

There is NOT one virus on the planet that can survive it's wrath, not one.

God Bless.

PS .... Before taking colloidal silver, you need to read about the Herxheimer Reaction also known as a Healing Crisis.

What would be the daily, or weekly dosages of this silver?

• Upvote 1

I personally take 3-4 tablespoons a day as a preventative/maintenance dose. I've seen people take a half a court a day to saturate their bodies if they're fighting some infection, but it's not necessary to take that much. You can also breathe it through a nebulizer to get it into the soft tissue of the lungs which delivers it to the blood stream a lot faster than drinking it. I just hold a few table spoons under my tongue in the morning for about 60 sec. then swallow it.

I ate some semi bloody chicken one night and didn't think to much of it. About an hour later I was laying in bed curled up in a ball about to die, and it dawned on me that it was Salmonella poisoning after throwing up for 20 min. I went and drank about a 6-8 ounce glass of colloidal silver, and within about 30 minutes I was 100% back to normal; no sick feeling at all. It took it a few minutes to kill all the Salmonella because I waited for 2 hours before realizing what had happened, but the silver killed it pretty quick.

I've also cured about 10 puppies over the years from Parvo putting a few CC's down their throat with a syringe and a few CC's of pedialyte. I've seen puppies that were barely moving and almost dead come to life within 12-24 hours of administering colloidal silver to them. Some of them won't hold down the liquid and you've got to give it to them rectally with a small syringe, but it will 100% kill the Parvo virus. In 36-48 hours they pups will be as good as new.

Do some Google searches on Parvovirus and Colloidal Silver ........ this stuff is DEADLY to any virus out there.

• Upvote 3

I personally take 3-4 tablespoons a day as a preventative/maintenance dose. I've seen people take a half a court a day to saturate their bodies if they're fighting some infection, but it's not necessary to take that much. You can also breathe it through a nebulizer to get it into the soft tissue of the lungs which delivers it to the blood stream a lot faster than drinking it. I just hold a few table spoons under my tongue in the morning for about 60 sec. then swallow it.

I ate some semi bloody chicken one night and didn't think to much of it. About an hour later I was laying in bed curled up in a ball about to die, and it dawned on me that it was Salmonella poisoning after throwing up for 20 min. I went and drank about a 6-8 ounce glass of colloidal silver, and within about 30 minutes I was 100% back to normal; no sick feeling at all. It took it a few minutes to kill all the Salmonella because I waited for 2 hours before realizing what had happened, but the silver killed it pretty quick.

I've also cured about 10 puppies over the years from Parvo putting a few CC's down their throat with a syringe and a few CC's of pedialyte. I've seen puppies that were barely moving and almost dead come to life within 12-24 hours of administering colloidal silver to them. Some of them won't hold down the liquid and you've got to give it to them rectally with a small syringe, but it will 100% kill the Parvo virus. In 36-48 hours they pups will be as good as new.

Do some Google searches on Parvovirus and Colloidal Silver ........ this stuff is DEADLY to any virus out there.

Thanks for the information.

I personally take 3-4 tablespoons a day as a preventative/maintenance dose.

I have been on and off the silver for 2 years.

I get mine in 4 oz. spray bottles at about $10 an oz. I'd imagine 3-4 tablespoons a day could get quite expensive.

Do you mind telling of the brand you get or where you buy yours and the price you are paying?

Thank you Carbon Coyote. Good research about the Blue Man. I have even heard them mention him on a TV programme as the result of taking too much. Clever trick, because then immediately you start to worry about what is too much and avoid the product all together.

My Mother has been raving about silver for years now. It seemed like it was her mission in life for awhile to make sure all of her children were using it and was always telling us about the benefits of taking silver. I used to joke with her about it and would ask her if I was having engine trouble in my car could I pour in some silver to make it run better? Or what if I got a flat tire... could I spray some silver on the puncture with a spray bottle to fix the tire?

tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

All in good fun! But the truth is, the whole family uses it now. My Mother started using it because her doctor recommended it to her. He told her they use it to sterlilize in ER's because it will pretty much kill just about anything bad.

Quick question for you, though, CarbonCoyote(since you introduced the topic and seem knowledgeable): I have a co-worker who is older and was recently diagnosed with shingles. You said in your opening that silver was effective against shingles. Is this just taking it orally or do you think it would be effective to apply it topically if you have had an outbreak? Do you think a topical application of silver on a human body would have any benefit?

I have been on and off the silver for 2 years.

I get mine in 4 oz. spray bottles at about $10 an oz. I'd imagine 3-4 tablespoons a day could get quite expensive.

Do you mind telling of the brand you get or where you buy yours and the price you are paying?

I don't buy it in the store, I make my own (read the post above) I bought a generator (see above) and make it for about .72 cents a gallon, the only cost once you have a generator is the Distilled water, which you can get at Walmart.

My Mother has been raving about silver for years now. It seemed like it was her mission in life for awhile to make sure all of her children were using it and was always telling us about the benefits of taking silver. I used to joke with her about it and would ask her if I was having engine trouble in my car could I pour in some silver to make it run better? Or what if I got a flat tire... could I spray some silver on the puncture with a spray bottle to fix the tire?

tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

All in good fun! But the truth is, the whole family uses it now. My Mother started using it because her doctor recommended it to her. He told her they use it to sterlilize in ER's because it will pretty much kill just about anything bad.

Quick question for you, though, CarbonCoyote(since you introduced the topic and seem knowledgeable): I have a co-worker who is older and was recently diagnosed with shingles. You said in your opening that silver was effective against shingles. Is this just taking it orally or do you think it would be effective to apply it topically if you have had an outbreak? Do you think a topical application of silver on a human body would have any benefit?

Wally, the silver will definitely kill the Shingles. I've seen it decimate 3 cases of it personally from friends and family, and one younger kid (about 18yrs old) in my neighborhood. I'd have them take a few tablespoons orally a few times a day, hold under tongue for 60 sec. then swallow, as well as put some silver in a spray bottle and spray it on the Shingles outbreak itself several times a day. They also make a Colloidal Silver and Aloe Gel mixture that works great for topical applications. You could also have them breathe it using a nebulizer, but please read all the info above to get a better understanding of it's use; and also read about the Herxheimer Reaction I listed above in case they start to see flu like symptoms (it's rare, but does happen with high viral loads in some people).

This is how you can use Colloidal Silver to kill the Herpes and Shingle virus ....... http://utopiasilver.com/herpesprotocol.htm ....... the DMSO they list is a transporting agent. It will carry the silver from the skin down to the bone. I've seen many folks over the years kill their cold sores (Herpes) using this protocol. This protocol also works for genital Herpes.

But the BIG pharma would have you believe there's just no cure for Herpes and Shingles, it's criminal that this information is being suppressed from the public.

• Upvote 1

35% food grade H202 and collodial silver viruses wont stand a chance with them combined!!!!!!!!!!!

Good post.smile.gif

Thanks all for the Post ALL! I had never heard of either (too busy surfing dinar sites to research anything of any current REAL value). After seeing them here, I did check both of these out and am heading to CVS (uhoh, a shameful pump) before today is over. How does the spray work? Most info I found for both products said to put drops in distilled water.

Great posts CC.

I used colloidal silver for about 5 years here in Oz and while living in the rugged tropics (PNG) and never got sick. I stopped using it daily or prophylactically (Sp??) around 2 years ago as my son was concerned that I would have a heavy metal build-up in my body and he contended that it could never be excreted from the body (he was a forensic chemist). This season I got the flu for the first time in living memory but a quick dose killed it pronto.

CC What's your take on build up of Hg in the body organs etc?....perhaps I have had the luxury of mining it to stay healthy over the last few years.

My feeling is I would rather take it and not get sick!

Great posts CC.

I used colloidal silver for about 5 years here in Oz and while living in the rugged tropics (PNG) and never got sick. I stopped using it daily or prophylactically (Sp??) around 2 years ago as my son was concerned that I would have a heavy metal build-up in my body and he contended that it could never be excreted from the body (he was a forensic chemist). This season I got the flu for the first time in living memory but a quick dose killed it pronto.

CC What's your take on build up of Hg in the body organs etc?....perhaps I have had the luxury of mining it to stay healthy over the last few years.

My feeling is I would rather take it and not get sick!

Read the links above ^^^^^^^^^^^ ... Colloidal Silver is so small, it's easily assimilated and does not clog up in the body. Larger silver particles derived from using salt to speed up the process which makes Silver Chloride is what gets lodged under the skin (go back and read all the info I posted above, it's covered there).

Yes, the silver will kill the Flu very quickly. I've helped several people over the years kill their flu with a few tablespoons of silver a few times a day. It works so fast at killing the flu, it's actually funny. If you have a bad flu virus (including the swine flu, bird flu, etc.) you can take silver and you'll be FLU-FREE in about 2 hours. No more vomiting, no more cold chills, no more bone aches, no more flu .......... it kills it DEAD!

From all of my research, gold and silver was originally used for medicine....I believe it was Silver Sulfadine, an ointment or something like that, is what they used to put in babies eyes when born from a mother with syphillis, to keep the baby from contracting it upon birth, as per what a medic once told me. Then there are gold shots, which I have heard are actually from gold salts, that many arthritis patients have had very successful results from. A doctor I know told me during the civil war that many a soldier would have lost a limb from gangrene had it not been for silver, he said that they did'nt have the technology like now, to be able to make the silver solution like we can now, but that they did make it in some manner, but he said that they would even put silver coins on infected or damaged/wounded areas, and it would in many instances heal the affected areas. We know that years ago, before refrigeration, that silver dollars were put in jugs of milk to keep it fresh, sometimes for several more days. Now, as per gold, I once talked to an interrogator who worked in law enforcement, who claimed that many of these guys had to be smarter than the ones that they interrogated, and many of them were ingesting some type of gold dust which was safe, as it was used for stiimulating the neurotransmitters of the brain, as gold is one of the best electrical conductors and offers an excellent mode of non-erratic flow of electrical fields...and as the body operates on a certain hertz...not sure, but like 60 hz....it helps in the stimulation of brain cell activity as per making one smarter...or as said?...Then, as I looked in some old ancient archival records, there were reports of kings, princes and other leaders who were said to have ingested pure gold, and upon excretion of it, were re-using it over and over again, as the reports stated, they would be up to like 30 to 50% more intelligent from traces of the gold entering their body...Some of this sounds ludicrous, but we know that we need many minerals and vitamins to survive...look at iron, even the good you get from it from even cooking with the old cast iron pots...this is a fact....lithium carbonate is a drug used for bi-polar and manic depression patients, but lithium apspartate, a natural mineral, is said to reverse dementia and alzheimers in their tracks if it is'nt too far gone...as this is said to be a mineral that your body becomes depleted of from constant use of deodorants/anti-perspirants, as well as exposure to other aluminum enriched products...as some items, in many cases, contain high amounts of aluminum, which by getting too much of this in some folks bodies, can wreck havoc on their systems, as all people are different and some cannot take too much of something...no different than some need more of something else..or should I say, some need possibly just a little of something that they may be lacking just to do the job as per their healing...one must be open-minded to all of this...as all medicine and treatments were usually founded by trial and error, and in many cases, what is being used nowadays is causing more harm than good, but it is sometimes too late before most realize it. A lot of medicine is hit and miss, but in many instances they make it look like some of the old natural standby's are the hit and miss sham's....but, what is strange is that everything that has been descredited like these things here are sometimes almost free....how odd?...And some spend their life saving's and then still don't get well, but are told don't try anything natural...amazing!...There is too much more to go into here...but all of this can be googled and found I'm sure...of course along with piles of negativity...lol....

• Upvote 2

You've made some true statements in your post, and yes, gold is an excellent conductor of electricity, and there is a form of Colloidal Gold that is used for MS patients as well as Alzheimers patients; it works wonders on curing neurological problems. Good post!

From all of my research, gold and silver was originally used for medicine....I believe it was Silver Sulfadine, an ointment or something like that, is what they used to put in babies eyes when born from a mother with syphillis, to keep the baby from contracting it upon birth, as per what a medic once told me. Then there are gold shots, which I have heard are actually from gold salts, that many arthritis patients have had very successful results from. A doctor I know told me during the civil war that many a soldier would have lost a limb from gangrene had it not been for silver, he said that they did'nt have the technology like now, to be able to make the silver solution like we can now, but that they did make it in some manner, but he said that they would even put silver coins on infected or damaged/wounded areas, and it would in many instances heal the affected areas. We know that years ago, before refrigeration, that silver dollars were put in jugs of milk to keep it fresh, sometimes for several more days. Now, as per gold, I once talked to an interrogator who worked in law enforcement, who claimed that many of these guys had to be smarter than the ones that they interrogated, and many of them were ingesting some type of gold dust which was safe, as it was used for stiimulating the neurotransmitters of the brain, as gold is one of the best electrical conductors and offers an excellent mode of non-erratic flow of electrical fields...and as the body operates on a certain hertz...not sure, but like 60 hz....it helps in the stimulation of brain cell activity as per making one smarter...or as said?...Then, as I looked in some old ancient archival records, there were reports of kings, princes and other leaders who were said to have ingested pure gold, and upon excretion of it, were re-using it over and over again, as the reports stated, they would be up to like 30 to 50% more intelligent from traces of the gold entering their body...Some of this sounds ludicrous, but we know that we need many minerals and vitamins to survive...look at iron, even the good you get from it from even cooking with the old cast iron pots...this is a fact....lithium carbonate is a drug used for bi-polar and manic depression patients, but lithium apspartate, a natural mineral, is said to reverse dementia and alzheimers in their tracks if it is'nt too far gone...as this is said to be a mineral that your body becomes depleted of from constant use of deodorants/anti-perspirants, as well as exposure to other aluminum enriched products...as some items, in many cases, contain high amounts of aluminum, which by getting too much of this in some folks bodies, can wreck havoc on their systems, as all people are different and some cannot take too much of something...no different than some need more of something else..or should I say, some need possibly just a little of something that they may be lacking just to do the job as per their healing...one must be open-minded to all of this...as all medicine and treatments were usually founded by trial and error, and in many cases, what is being used nowadays is causing more harm than good, but it is sometimes too late before most realize it. A lot of medicine is hit and miss, but in many instances they make it look like some of the old natural standby's are the hit and miss sham's....but, what is strange is that everything that has been descredited like these things here are sometimes almost free....how odd?...And some spend their life saving's and then still don't get well, but are told don't try anything natural...amazing!...There is too much more to go into here...but all of this can be googled and found I'm sure...of course along with piles of negativity...lol....

I totally believe in colloidal silver, I have been using it for years. It works for me, and we put it in the dogs and cat water as a precaution. Especially after drinking in streams after a camp trip. Good post.

Yep, I use it in my dog and cat water everyday. I can leave a 5 gallon bucket of water outside for my dog in 110' degree weather, and it's still fresh 4-5 days later. The silver keeps any bacteria from growing in it, even in the extreme heat. The saliva from your animals mouth gets in the water bucket and grows into bacteria; the silver will stop this bacterial growth. I even add a few drops of Lugol's Iodine Solution in their water.

Having the Silver in the water will also kill mosquito larvae before it develops, since it's a single celled parasitic organism.

I've had stray cats that I feed in my front yard show up with eye infections, skin infections from fighting, etc. and a few days of spraying silver on their food and putting it in their water, and the infections are totally cleared up.

If you haven't read all the links in this post, do yourself, your family, your friends, and your pets a favor and get to know Colloidal Silver. The next time you take your animal to the vet and he/she says they have a disease (like Parvo) and there's nothing that can be done, refer back to this post and do some Google searches on silver, and save your animals life; or someone in your family for that matter ;)

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the good information carbonCoyote

and the rest for contributing to the thread.

I've been thinking about getting a colloidal silver making machine

there are so many different ones...hard to make up ones mind .

Did the one that you bought or make, did it come with instructions for different diseases

or did you find out about the different doses for the different diseases on your own?

Are you happy with the one that you have? If you had to do it over again which one would you get?

Is there a good place to get the silver wire cheap for .9999 silver?

I know its a lot of questions, but you really get me excited with all of this info.

TIA

Bob

Thanks for the good information carbonCoyote

and the rest for contributing to the thread.

I've been thinking about getting a colloidal silver making machine

there are so many different ones...hard to make up ones mind .

Did the one that you bought or make, did it come with instructions for different diseases

or did you find out about the different doses for the different diseases on your own?

Are you happy with the one that you have? If you had to do it over again which one would you get?

Is there a good place to get the silver wire cheap for .9999 silver?

I know its a lot of questions, but you really get me excited with all of this info.

TIA

Bob

I like the one I bought from Silverpuppy, it's has swap polarity mode - alternating currency and it has a manual shut off and auto shut off switch. Once you ENTER the site from the link I posted, you'll see all the products. I bought the silver generator (about $125.00) and the plastic jar adapter (about $3.00). I use the large mason jars, fill them will distilled water and put the jar adapter on top of it so the generator doesn't fall in the jar. It has two "U-Shaped" .999% pure silver leads that come with it, that you plug into the bottom of the generator. It comes with instructions, and the guy who sells them also builds them at his shop; he's very knowledgeable on his product and the silver making process. You can buy spare silver leads from his site.

The other one from silverlungs.com is also a very good generator, I just decided to go with the silverpuppy.

There is no specific dosage, it's just trial and error from what I've read. I'd just take a few tablespoons every morning for maintenance as a way to keep your immune system super strong. If you have a bad viral infection that hits you like Influenza, you can breathe it through a nebulator ( 6-12 deep breaths a day ) really gets into your blood stream.

If you have a topical infection, just spray some on the wound; it will heal about 50 times faster than using Neosporin. If you have a burn, it will instantly stop the burning and start healing. They use colloidal silver today in burn centers by dipping gauze in a colloidal silver solution, then wrapping the burn. This keeps the burn wound from getting infected, as well as speeds up the healing process.

This stuff mixed in as little as 5 ppm (parts per million) will kill anything on the planet, including the Bubonic Plague.

I read somewhere that when the Plague swept across Europe in the 14th Century (?) that the only people that survived was the rich because they were drinking out of silver cups and using real silverware. The poor folks didn't have this luxury and the disease killed them. I also read that's where the term "Born with a Silver Spoon in your mouth" comes from; that the rich used to let their children suck on silver spoons to keep them safe from virus and disease.

• Upvote 2