Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BRAND NEW IRAQI RV INTEL by *Dinar Change*

LA2009

I couldn't find this posted,

I do apologize if it's a duplicate

it's interesting

I always do a search on Youtube and sort by upload date....

just something to do....

this one came up...(I missed doing it yesterday)

along with a stupid one about OKIE (you can look it up, I WILL NOT post it)

anyway, happy Saturday, I hope everyone escapes the storm...

all the love,

LA

My link

so sorry guys please forgive me

http://www.youtube.c...nel_video_title

Read more:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

the meeting in jackson hole was not called by iraq .. its a federal reserve meeting about the global economy .. central banks from all over the world are invited .. but i dont see shabibbi giving away any public statements about iraq revaluing to anyone,,, that could be seen as treasonous in iraq..just my opinion

• Upvote 1

They have more educated people right here in DV. Why go listen to someone you really have no idea who they are, and what they really know? ;)

Um, UH, because Um, ah, uh, because he knows um, um that Shab is the um, uh, manager of the CBI. Yes I did listen to about a minute of it. What a wasted minute!

• Upvote 1

They have more educated people right here in DV. Why go listen to someone you really have no idea who they are, and what they really know? ;)

I went to listen to him because he was talking about Shabibi, and I felt that might be significant. I'm glad I did it, even though there wasn't really much news in it. But if I hadn't listened to him, I would never have known that for sure. Although Dinar Vets is the Premium site among all of them, and I am a VIP member here, I feel free to go to other sites as well. We should all feel free to do this because doing so allows us to find and bring back news that we might otherwise miss.

• Upvote 1

Hoping for today, praying for tomorrow, believing on next month our "collective state of mind" the Dinar Believer!!!!!!

You said well Doc, you've said well.

I went to listen to him because he was talking about Shabibi, and I felt that might be significant. I'm glad I did it, even though there wasn't really much news in it. But if I hadn't listened to him, I would never have known that for sure. Although Dinar Vets is the Premium site among all of them, and I am a VIP member here, I feel free to go to other sites as well. We should all feel free to do this because doing so allows us to find and bring back news that we might otherwise miss.

I agree with your post Francie26 being free to come and go as I please is what makes me want to come back with news good or bad, this what this site if for, keep us informed. Keep up the good work.

The storm by passed Georgia, but we must have gotten the humidity from the moisture. Thanks West Coast dwellers.