Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who do we believe?

optomistic1

If the RV is an absolute why so much fuss over guru's and their statements. Every piece of information falls in two categories, TRUTH or LIES. Who can we trust in this? It is easy to see the liars. Who besides Adam has proven trustworthy? They all form groups to gather intel (make up false truths). Why don't we, the common people, form a group to gather truth? Truth is quantifiable and can be proven without the friend of an aunt's cousin twice removed who went to the middle east in 1951. We deserve to have someone on our side too.

I believe that is what Adam, BonLady and the Call Squad all do. They bring

valid truths with links and also help to make sense of what gets lost in translation.

Goooooo Rvvvvvvvv B)

Yes though the call squad split into 2 groups now there's The Call Squad- they will teach you what to do post rv and help you pre rv to prepare. The other one is now The IQD Team- IQD standing for Investigate Question Deliver it's the investigative reporting news side of things.

If the RV is an absolute why so much fuss over guru's and their statements. Every piece of information falls in two categories, TRUTH or LIES. Who can we trust in this? It is easy to see the liars. Who besides Adam has proven trustworthy? They all form groups to gather intel (make up false truths). Why don't we, the common people, form a group to gather truth? Truth is quantifiable and can be proven without the friend of an aunt's cousin twice removed who went to the middle east in 1951. We deserve to have someone on our side too.

Hi optimist :)

You are correct about "false truths", or otherwise known

as simply lies. many unfortunately like being lied to and

call it entertainment. This will not go away, as long as many

need that kind of validation and NO other view other than

the promise of millions. Rumor section attracts traffic, each

lie propagates to other sites so others who need the validation

can get their daily ration. It truly is sad to see, in my opinion.

So this will not, and cannot change on a dinar site because it

does bring traffic, but the idea it serves ANY valid purpose other than

to part more people from their money is denial. I have never known

someone who actually enjoyed being lied to, yet on dinar sites it seems

normal, and that troubles me and cause great concern, so i have backed

away because this will not end well, the longer it goes, the further downhill

the site goes, and Adam should be aware of this. Although Adam tells people

NOT to listen to 'gurus' (liars), he does not and will not remove a section that

has proven to have done damage to many who only get their "facts" from rumors.

The standard line is "don't like them, don't read them". That is a horrible cop out

in my opinion. there is nothing about being lied to that is entertaining, but the same

folks need this, often daily.

Those same people often will then make several phone calls telling those they

got involved "it is any day now!". That has been going on for years and will not stop.

Why? Because it has been a sales fest and a frenzy that will now grow once again

into another "dead line" date now being stated as September 5 - 7.

As far as actual group participation in CIVIL discussion? This also has proven a failure

because too many are threatened and cannot and will not learn ALL aspects to what they

have placed their money into. They only desire to hear GO RV and anything that does not

address this mentality causes name calling and negative bickering, by the very same people

who complain about only wanting positive things stated, yet they are the first ones to try and

start the fights and name calling, so it is really not going to happen as much as it *should*,

because are we not all in this together? Even though many have come to understand ALL aspects

to this speculation, many get very emotional and angry at the idea this may not turn out as they had

been lied to. Most of their 'facts' they speak of have their origination from rumors and lies, and over

the years, it has been assumed it is factual, and it is nothing of the sort.

I wish we could all have civil discussion, but the name calling starts quickly, many people understandably

are tired and have grown angry and that anger and resentment does not originate from those who discuss

matters such as redenominations, etc., it originates out of outright lies that are all that will be accepted. Anything

else poses a perceived threat, and anyone who offers other possible outcomes are not welcome. So it simply,

unfortunately, will not work unless you are able to get a group that are willing to ignore the rumors and actually

learn about all that is going on OUTSIDE of dinar forums and the massive amount of research available, that up to

this point, is totally opposite of what the 'gurus' (liars) have stated and spread. This alone makes many wonder if

we have all been sold a bill of goods. It is always possible, and each day it appears it may be an ugly truth, but we

certainly hope not.

In my opinion, from what I have learned doing my own due diligence over time, is that we will soon find out more

ugly details at just WHO is behind the lies and it will be a shock to many people. Many folks are also finally seeing through

the hype and lies and soon there will be more faces to the names, 'real names' that is, and who they are involved with.

Keep in mind, the trend has been for many of the more popular 'experts' to now be involved in sales of dinar, yet their

very actions deny their weekly statements that a "revaluation is any day now". This is being seen clearly for what it is

and likely will become more clear about who is involved. Some folks have finally had their fill and are doing their own

digging, along with more groups that will be exposed due to these fine efforts. It is never a good thing to find out how

many of us have been lied to over the years, yet strangely, rumors continue to be THE main section people get their

information from. That is also troubling.

We hope for the best, but i also hope that those who have made a living out of lying are finally found out and exposed.

So far many have been and there will be more over the next few months. I hope you are able to successfully gather a

group of individuals together for a common purpose to find out actual facts and details without ending up a bash fest.

My very best wishes to you optimist, it will be a very great challenge for certain, unfortunately. It is not possible to compete

with the rumor section, and that will never go away. The entire scene has been formed into a circus, this is what appears to

be an acceptable outcome to many. I for one hate to hear of so many facing financial troubles, the loss of homes, and then

find out someone like "okie" tells them and I quote, "their safe", his words not mine, when he knows he is outright lying to them.

I personally want to hold him to those lies he stated the other week to several families that face the loss of their homes. When asked about

this, he himself, not some dreamed up "ghost" told them they were "safe". We will see within a week how unsafe it was for them

to hang upon his lying statements. :(

All my best! :D

Jim

---

• Upvote 3

Not sure what makes you believe that the "RV is an absolute" ... even Adam will admit to the possibility that an RV may not occur. Once you have been on here for six months or more, you may see things more clearly.

All information falls into one category: uncertain. Plain and simple. Nothing has proven to be true. Nothing.

TS

Can you ever be certain of one who is unable to distinguish between "their", "they're", and "there" when it comes down to advising???

Namaste....!

Hi DinarC :)

Here is okies own words in case you were concerned

about the spelling:

[debtarheelgirl] OKIE OIL MAN - again thanks for the post - I got 2 very

desperate emails today of folks having been laid off and they are loosing their homes -

one has two weeks to move out another has a court date in 30 days... I pray this RV is

DONE and their homes can be saved...

[OKIE OIL MAN] DEBTARHEELGIRL--THEIR SAFE

Read it here

Can one ever be certain of one who overlooks the content and point of a post in order to

find one mis-spelled word? As clearly stated in my post, "his words, not mine".

All my best! ;)

Jim

---

Edited by Jim1cor13

God gave you intuition...did you forget? THAT is what you believe. Everyone who brings information to the table knows it can change at any moment. That's the game that's being played all over the world. Gosh, when are you folks going to wake up?!? I am sick to death of people who can't or choose not to have faith on the information that is out there. It is your own intuition that is suppose to decipher what is best for each individual. Apparently there are many who can't think for themselves. Grow up...Wake up!!! Just know this...there are folks out there trying their best to get info to you. They tell you what they have been told. Isn't that good enough? Of course it changes...that what the big boys have to deal with too. It's in constant change. Give these folks a break and use your intuition. That's why God gave this to you. So...don't blame the messenger...blame yourself for a change. YOU are the problem...NOT the intel!

Can you ever be certain of one who is unable to distinguish between "their", "they're", and "there" when it comes down to advising???

Namaste....!

Don't get hung up on small technicalities Their, They're,there MONK or you might find this world hard to live inblink.gif