Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IT'S TIME FOR ME TO PUT MY 2 CENTS OUT THERE--THIS IS IN REGARD TO THE OBSESSIVENESS OVER "OKIE POST"

ONE WOULD THINK BY THE SHEER NUMBER OF POST WITH HIS NAME IN THE TITLE THAT THIS PERSON HAS GONE WAAY PAST HIS 15 MINUTES OF FAME.

THERE HAVE BEEN POSTINGS REQUESTING BANNING HIS ARTICLES, THERE HAS BEEN WILL THE REAL OKIE STAND UP, WHO IS OAKIE AND ON AND ON AND ON.

SEARIOUSLY FOLKS, IF EVERYONE WOULD JUST DROP IT--AND NOT MENTION HIS NAME ANYMORE, LIKE HE NO LONGER EXIST.

AS FAR FOR PEOPLE WHO BRING HIS POSTS OVER HERE JUST FOR "ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES" WELL LET ME TELL YOU, THERE IS NO NEED FOR THAT. WE HAVE LOTS OF ENTERTAINMENT ON THIS SITE- THANKS TO THE GREAT COMEDY OF DINAR THUG, DELTA, AND MANY OTHERS WHO BRING QUALITY HUMOUR TO HELP US WITH OUR LAUGH FOR THE DAY.

SO PLEASE PLEASE I BEG OF YOU- NO MORE OKIE!

• Upvote 6

IT'S TIME FOR ME TO PUT MY 2 CENTS OUT THERE--THIS IS IN REGARD TO THE OBSESSIVENESS OVER "OKIE POST"

ONE WOULD THINK BY THE SHEER NUMBER OF POST WITH HIS NAME IN THE TITLE THAT THIS PERSON HAS GONE WAAY PAST HIS 15 MINUTES OF FAME.

THERE HAVE BEEN POSTINGS REQUESTING BANNING HIS ARTICLES, THERE HAS BEEN WILL THE REAL OKIE STAND UP, WHO IS OAKIE AND ON AND ON AND ON.

SEARIOUSLY FOLKS, IF EVERYONE WOULD JUST DROP IT--AND NOT MENTION HIS NAME ANYMORE, LIKE HE NO LONGER EXIST.

AS FAR FOR PEOPLE WHO BRING HIS POSTS OVER HERE JUST FOR "ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES" WELL LET ME TELL YOU, THERE IS NO NEED FOR THAT. WE HAVE LOTS OF ENTERTAINMENT ON THIS SITE- THANKS TO THE GREAT COMEDY OF DINAR THUG, DELTA, AND MANY OTHERS WHO BRING QUALITY HUMOUR TO HELP US WITH OUR LAUGH FOR THE DAY.

Excuse me if I am mistaken, but doesn't Dinar Thug carry quite a few Okie comments? Okie can be fun. Just don't take him seriously.

Of course you are RIGHT ON ... but 90% of the people on this board just will not get that. Maybe more than 90% ...

Thanks though,

TS

If it wasn't for boards like this talking about Okie, how will the newly invested know not to listen to his predictions? We must take the good with the bad. If you don't want to read posts about him, don't read them. They are not hard to pass up since his name is in the title. But I think it is important for the newbies that they hear what he says and more importantly, what we have to say about him. This is the education process.

• Upvote 5

I only read the okie post if they are short. I dont want to dedicat too much time to nonsense. I only want it to go away if he really goes away. People are said to be trying to find out who he is. It will make it easier for them if he keeps posting.

GO GET OKIE!!!!!!

Sorry man I gotta bust ya. You YOURSELF Just did a OKIE post. So as you now see it`s just not that easy.

Another OKIEHOLIC in denial . MMMMMMM They just cant seem to hold their OKIE. One`s to many and a millions not enough. It`s just so sad

Hahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

If it wasn't for boards like this talking about Okie, how will the newly invested know not to listen to his predictions? We must take the good with the bad. If you don't want to read posts about him, don't read them. They are not hard to pass up since his name is in the title. But I think it is important for the newbies that they hear what he says and more importantly, what we have to say about him. This is the education process.

This is the BEST reason for his posts to be on here. :twothumbs: The entertainment is good too. Its nice to get the dreamer going. But always take it with a grain of salt.

-