Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Will The Real OKIE please stand up?

wpsmit

Posted on OOM site:

[OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE KNOWN A PASTOR IN FLORIDA FOR QUITE SOME TIME NOW AND HE HAS JUST NOW RECEIVED HIS PERMIT FROM THE UST TO TRANSACT BUSINESS AS A DINAR DEALER. HIS WEBSITE WILL BE POSTED SHORTLY ON THE SCROLL AS DINAR DEPOT LIMITED. THE ONLY REASON FOR ME ENDORSING ANYONE OR ANYTHING IS IF I HAVE PROOF THAT THEIR BUSINESS IS LEGIMATE AND LEGAL AND HAS ONLY THE BEST OF INTENTIONS AND IS COMPLETELY HONEST. FOR YOUR INFORMATION THE ONLY REASON I AM ENDORSING PASTOR STEVE IS OUR AGREEMENT THAT ALL PROFITS THAT IS MADE ---GO DIRECTLY INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND NOT IN SOMEONE'S POCKET. PASTOR STEVE NOR MYSELF HAS ANY PERSONAL VESTED INTEREST IN RECEIVING ANY PROCEEDS FROM SALES. HE ALSO STATED THAT SHIPPING WILL BE FREE ON CERTAIN ORDERS WHICH WOULD EXCEED THE INCINTIVE THAT OTHER DEALERS OFFERS. I REQUEST THE MOD'S RE-POST THIS FROM TIME TO TIME TO PROMOTE THIS GOOD MAN AND HIS MISSION FIELD. I HAVE NEVER ENDORSED ANYTHING THAT WASN'T OF THE BENEFIT OF CHARITIES OR THAT WOULD PROMOTE THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

So This absolutely Blatant Pump finally nails OKIE. Plus, why would he endorse a new Dinar Site when just yesterday said that the RV could not be stopped and would go live next week? Sounds HOKIE to me!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

well well well put okies real agenda out there doesnt it........ NOOOOOO i bet he has not made a dime off this little investment yet......ha ha ha ha are you kidding me he is the biggest freakin pumper. i dont have a problem with someone making money, thats what we all want, but not on broken promises. he must have a huge comfortable bed so he can sleep at night.

go rv

screw okie

• Upvote 4

Have you talked to your therapist about all these negative feeling you are holding inside toward this man....when you get on the couch talk about how you were mistreated as a child , cry and everythings going to allright....ah...ah...baby...ah..ah baby, time to take a nap.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 15

Posted on OOM site:

[OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE KNOWN A PASTOR IN FLORIDA FOR QUITE SOME TIME NOW AND HE HAS JUST NOW RECEIVED HIS PERMIT FROM THE UST TO TRANSACT BUSINESS AS A DINAR DEALER. HIS WEBSITE WILL BE POSTED SHORTLY ON THE SCROLL AS DINAR DEPOT LIMITED. THE ONLY REASON FOR ME ENDORSING ANYONE OR ANYTHING IS IF I HAVE PROOF THAT THEIR BUSINESS IS LEGIMATE AND LEGAL AND HAS ONLY THE BEST OF INTENTIONS AND IS COMPLETELY HONEST. FOR YOUR INFORMATION THE ONLY REASON I AM ENDORSING PASTOR STEVE IS OUR AGREEMENT THAT ALL PROFITS THAT IS MADE ---GO DIRECTLY INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND NOT IN SOMEONE'S POCKET. PASTOR STEVE NOR MYSELF HAS ANY PERSONAL VESTED INTEREST IN RECEIVING ANY PROCEEDS FROM SALES. HE ALSO STATED THAT SHIPPING WILL BE FREE ON CERTAIN ORDERS WHICH WOULD EXCEED THE INCINTIVE THAT OTHER DEALERS OFFERS. I REQUEST THE MOD'S RE-POST THIS FROM TIME TO TIME TO PROMOTE THIS GOOD MAN AND HIS MISSION FIELD. I HAVE NEVER ENDORSED ANYTHING THAT WASN'T OF THE BENEFIT OF CHARITIES OR THAT WOULD PROMOTE THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

So This absolutely Blatant Pump finally nails OKIE. Plus, why would he endorse a new Dinar Site when just yesterday said that the RV could not be stopped and would go live next week? Sounds HOKIE to me!

You're right of course. But, I've been on Dinar Vets since well before the Spanish-American War, and this kind of comment is now at the point of just restating the flagrantly obvious. He is shameless, he's a pathological liar, a greaseball, a total deuce, and a big fat dummy. If you have a hyperspace button on your particular keyboard, hit that when you see a Okie post come up. We're in real good shape with the IQD. Hang on with Adam. He's not warm and fuzzy, but he's not inclined to lie to you.

ANd there will be justice. One day I will hunt Okie down and the next morning he will find a great big fat mouse in his milk!

Maynard G. Crebbs. Dobie's buddy, who has a dad that is gonna "kill that boy"

Edited by Maynard57
  • Upvote 3

Have you talked to your therapist about all these negative feeling you are holding inside toward this man....when you get on the couch talk about how you were mistreated as a child , cry and everythings going to allright....ah...ah...baby...ah..ah baby, time to take a nap.

Big talk from a little geek behind a computer screen. Have you even been outside. The sky is blue. I'll sit on your couch but I won't be the one crying.

Have a nice day.

• Upvote 3

Cant blame the guy for trying to make a buck....everything up to this point Okie has not taken any profit and everything has come out of his pocket...GO RV...GO OKIE!

Please spare yourself from further embarrassment and read what he said. Neither Okie nor this pastor was making a dime from sales. So I don't know really who is more pathetic you (for being an Okie follower), Okie( for thinking that we will believe anything that he has to say) or a pastor selling dinar and getting "into bed" with a snake like Okie.

• Upvote 5

Cant blame the guy for trying to make a buck....everything up to this point Okie has not taken any profit and everything has come out of his pocket...GO RV...GO OKIE!

uh .. yeah .. sure he HASN'T. Who told you THAT ... Okie? Because if you believe anything that guru says ...you have a LOT of learnin' to do !!!

• Upvote 2

I am going to ask a logical question in hopes that I will get very dumb responses. Okie has been around how long - 6 month, 9 months, a year. In all that time and every story that has come from those how many have been true. Lets just use a stupid number like 200. So Okie has made 200 posts. Now if I can just take a guess at this, 200 of those posts have been incorrect. Not this next part is where I may be a little confused as I am not sure how this works. Does a person read his post on another forum and think to themselves this is the biggest crock of **** I have ever read, but I should share it because someone might believe it, or is it more along the lines of just being this ignorant, believing it and re-posting it?

Now to the person who re-posted this, you said this in your post - "Sounds HOKIE to me!" That would tell me you are not one to believe this, so please explain your logic in re-posting because I know if I read something I did not believe I would not share or re-post it, but that is just my common sense.

• Upvote 1

Is there not end the the OKIE SAGA pumping or is that pimping dinar for the Pastor..... What church is it..... ? The Church Of Dinar? Can Christ change water into Dinar ... wine is so easy to get these days..... What a joke..... What is next.... the blind man selling dinar while sitting on the corner singing ..." Where do we go from here"? It that you Tommy Styles? Karma is going to be a b i t ch Okie...... your soul my be to far gone to save anymore............... Pump up the BS Pump up the dinar

Nuff said, done deal..... cash with the pastor........................... come to my website..... ******************.com

Edited by Markinsa
Language

Now to the person who re-posted this, you said this in your post - "Sounds HOKIE to me!" That would tell me you are not one to believe this, so please explain your logic in re-posting because I know if I read something I did not believe I would not share or re-post it, but that is just my common sense.

Good post Jack and that person would be me. I actually do not believe a word out of okie's keyboard, but i find that people here get real entertainment from reading and posting their comments. Just go back to any of his re-posts and check out some of the responses. Their are some very talented and very witty folks here. We all need to keep our sense of humor to get thru this Dinar experience.

• Upvote 3

Hey folks - he said Dinar dealer - that could mean he will be assisting investors with the cashing in process. Dealers not only sell they also buy! Just a thought....

I'm in Oklahoma - don't know Okie - its hot here and we need rain....

I do have a question??? It appears that people search for [OKIE] posts so they can bring them over here and bash them.

Then those who think he is a liar can't resist - then they read the posts - then they bash

The posts clearly say OKIE. If you don't like him and think he's a liar - THEN DON'T READ THEM.

NUFF SAID

Can anyone verify if this it the real Okie Oil Man Tommy Styles of another site?

Yes, I can verify that this is NOT Okie. They are two different people. Tommy Styles is a site owner. He is Neno. They are two different people. Tommy does NOT like rumors. Okie is a sad individual who, most likely, suffers from dementia. This isn't coming from me. This is information from another site owner. Okie is pathetic...no doubt. I wish somebody would stop him. JMHO...Every time he puts this crap out it does at least two things. One...it causes newbies to buy more than they can afford, and two...it makes this investment look like a circus.

• Upvote 1

ummmmm googled Okie Oil Man and got tommy styles and neno all in the same google... are you sure it is not him..... maybe others should do a search.... sounds like the same guy to me... also look up another site ... you might be surprised.... mentioned Tony Renfro.... Had a lot to say about him also... you know Tony and Dan....

Them not making a dime on dinars sounds like BS to me......

I also hold negative feelings toward him. Let me count the ways. Liar. Cheat. Thief. Braggart. Fool. Betrayer. Each of these has sub-categories within other sub-categories, and none of them are because of my childhood. They are because of his. And that is a fact!!

Posted on OOM site:

it would seem that he is doing this pastor a dis service in letting him open a business that will not profit as the dinar has already revalued according to his intel, maybe logging all those flight hours has let his mind wander