Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady’s Chat – Saturday, August 27, 2011

DRV1804

Fellow members, please refrain from going overboard when responding in this thread. As you can tell the Mods are monitoring what is going on in this thread, so please do not get yourself into trouble by letting someone else provoke you into bad conduct.

Thanks Bondlady for the Great Analysis!

My apologies

thank u all for your support, i find it so difficult to understand how one can bash a article and the one who will search and find and bring it but as u all see , theres always gonna be some one, for better words, they lack understanding of the big picture i think, that person is one of the reasons i showed how i break down and read a article, and common sense tells me the rest, some times i have to wonder if every one is blessed with common sense. i am so glad to see so many of u werent hiding behind the door when brains were being handed out, again ty all for your support...i need to go start my news searches, as most of u know i start between 2 and 5 am , sense my work is 24-7 for some reasons about 2 am (bars are closeing here lol) my bail bond phones start ringing, so i start news time, if i find something special ill bring it by for ya'll and again ty all vm for the support...BondLady

• Upvote 10

This woman is such a BS con Artist. I do not know why people listen to her this is a joke

BOND LADY>>>>> PLEASE

She should just call herself okie's with

WOW!!! YOU SIR ARE A RUDE !!!!! MEAN!!!! AND TOTALLY OUT OF LINE!! IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH A POST THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON TO INSULT SOMEONE. HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT? HUH? :angry:

• Upvote 1

This woman is such a BS con Artist. I do not know why people listen to her this is a joke

BOND LADY>>>>> PLEASE

This is a bunch of BS EVERONE has an opion yours is not any better then anyone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Teddy said it best...

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." -Teddy Roosevelt

Nuff said!dry.gif

Thanks DRV for the post, and as always... thanks Bond lady, your sweetness! wink.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 2

I think Teddy said it best...

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." -Teddy Roosevelt

Nuff said!dry.gif

Thanks DRV for the post, and as always... thanks Bond lady, your sweetness! wink.gif

WOW, R&S!! That should bring this discussion to an abrupt halt!! LOL No one can say it any better than that!! There's nothing left now to say. :D

• Upvote 1

Bondlady, Thanks for your breakdown, but a few things I would like to clearify, and if there is disagreement on what I say, lets turn it into a discussion...I AM NOT BASHING

First of all, the dinar does have value, while not great, there is value to Iraq's currency. The reason they use foreign currency is because of the problem with dealing with such a large cash block to make payments in dianr.

Second, financial sanctions against Iraq were lifted Dec 15th of last year. The remaining resolutions un chpt & sactions against Iraq have to do with Kuwait and WMD's. It is the CBI that is keeping the dinar out of international trade as part of its monitary policy to control the exchange rate.

Like I said, no bashing, I do not think you are BS Guru, or pumper or pumpers pet. You are just trying to help others understand the articles. UNCS, I think you maybe to harsh of her. I understand how you feel about the gurus, but bondlady should not be put into the same catagory as them. JMO

• Upvote 1

BOND LADY>>>>> PLEASE

JUST ANOTHER J****** TRYING TO GET SOME ATTENTION. SHE AT LEAST TRYS TO EDUCATE PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF. BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU WOULD RATHER JUST DRINK THE KOOLAID. IM SICK OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU. GO BACK TO THE ROCK YOU CRAWLED OUT FROM UNDER. SHE IS NO WAY LIKE OKIE, AND LIKE THE OTHERS WHO HAVE GIVEN YOU NEGATIVES FOR YOUR COMMENTS, I GIVE YOU NEGATIVES FOR YOUR IGNORANCE. GOOD LUCK TO YOU IN THE FUTURE, AS I SEE YOU ARE VERY MISGUIDED.

• Upvote 1

WOW, R&S!! That should bring this discussion to an abrupt halt!! LOL No one can say it any better than that!! There's nothing left now to say. :D

Well said to both. That is profound piece and wish it was an earned avatar for people like Bond Lady, Sonny1, Doc31 and the list goes on. Man I gotta read that again! Thanks for your post.

Lightfighter

• Upvote 1

Bondlady, Thanks for your breakdown, but a few things I would like to clearify, and if there is disagreement on what I say, lets turn it into a discussion...I AM NOT BASHING

First of all, the dinar does have value, while not great, there is value to Iraq's currency. The reason they use foreign currency is because of the problem with dealing with such a large cash block to make payments in dianr.

Second, financial sanctions against Iraq were lifted Dec 15th of last year. The remaining resolutions un chpt & sactions against Iraq have to do with Kuwait and WMD's. It is the CBI that is keeping the dinar out of international trade as part of its monitary policy to control the exchange rate.

Like I said, no bashing, I do not think you are BS Guru, or pumper or pumpers pet. You are just trying to help others understand the articles. UNCS, I think you maybe to harsh of her. I understand how you feel about the gurus, but bondlady should not be put into the same catagory as them. JMO

Now this is how you can have a different opinion, and not look like a fool. Way to go RVDinar4myfamily, I commend you for the way we all should approach this investment. As a country we all have different opinions. We need to have debate to come to a sound conclusion. We have been missing this from this forum and many others. Nobody wants to give there thought out opinions because they are afraid to get slamed by some of these j****** around here. We should all encourage debate, but not if you cant do it by formulating a opinion base on research not just your anger.

****** You do not encourage debate, by calling others names. Please do not name call or use povoking language *******

Edited by Bumper64

Now this is how you can have a different opinion, and not look like a fool. Way to go RVDinar4myfamily, I commend you for the way we all should approach this investment. As a country we all have different opinions. We need to have debate to come to a sound conclusion. We have been missing this from this forum and many others. Nobody wants to give there thought out opinions because they are afraid to get slamed by some of these jack a s s e s around here. We should all encourage debate, but not if you cant do it by formulating a opinion base on research not just your anger.

TY, but in defense of UNSC, he is just as sick of all the bs Gurus out there as many of us. And Bondlady's posts being shared among the different sites is giving her that guru tag. Debate it the best way to get some answers, but there is not debate with the gurus, they know it all, and if you question them you get banned from their sites. Bondlady posts directly on this site, so she must allow for this kind of debate so not to be branded with that guru tag. She has her opinion of what these articles mean, but it is still just an opinion. This is not to put that opinion down, but I think the info from the chat is wrong and needs clerification otherwise it can be misleading. This is a positive article, and the translation of it is fairly decent, so we can take some good from that, but there is a lot still to be done before this investment can make any money. I have always shared facts with people on this site, and I am quick to admit when I am wrong. I am also quick to point out discrepencies in posts from anyone when I think the info can be misleading.

I have seen you read this thread at least 4 times since I posted. Is there a reason you are not repsonding to my comments?

Like I said in my second post in this thread, you need to be ready to respond when your information is questioned as being wrong or misleading, otherwise you are no better then the Guru's.

You have been brought up by many members in a few threads lately and have many who are defending you and you. I have been impartial to this point as I have no reason to believe your intentions are to mislead, but you should be able to answer when what you post turns out to be misleading or incorrect.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I just love the fact that BL has so many defenders. They seem to be defending for the right reasons, too. I'm very new but even a new person can see when someone is genuine with offering their view as simply another understanding of the facts presented. It has helped me. Never have taken her breakdowns and opinion as her trying to weild mind control on us.

BondLady...thank you, please don't leave. If we are as close to realizing an outcome as some think...then it will not soon matter what instigators think (or me for that matter). However, if there are delays unseen or outcomes unprepared for...we need a point of view that is trying to remain focused on factual interpretation and no so much imaginative speculation.

Again, ty, BondLady.

P.S. Have we (I) beat this horse enough?

I have seen you read this thread at least 4 times since I posted. Is there a reason you are not repsonding to my comments?

Like I said in my second post in this thread, you need to be ready to respond when your information is questioned as being wrong or misleading, otherwise you are no better then the Guru's.

You have been brought up by many members in a few threads lately and have many who are defending you and you. I have been impartial to this point as I have no reason to believe your intentions are to mislead, but you should be able to answer when what you post turns out to be misleading or incorrect.

hello sir and i just signed back in, sorry i dont jump when u want me too but i am also working and i also have my forum and chat im tryin to talk to also and find news and post it etc etc etc, and im not sure at all what your asking me or tryin to get me to say, can u plz be more specific and ill try the best i can to answer u if i know how..ty BL

I just love the fact that BL has so many defenders. They seem to be defending for the right reasons, too. I'm very new but even a new person can see when someone is genuine with offering their view as simply another understanding of the facts presented. It has helped me. Never have taken her breakdowns and opinion as her trying to weild mind control on us.

BondLady...thank you, please don't leave. If we are as close to realizing an outcome as some think...then it will not soon matter what instigators think (or me for that matter). However, if there are delays unseen or outcomes unprepared for...we need a point of view that is trying to remain focused on factual interpretation and no so much imaginative speculation.

Again, ty, BondLady.

P.S. Have we (I) beat this horse enough?

ty hun very nice of u to say and all of u that have left me comments ty so much..BL

sorry i lost internet , is this gonna take very long rv? i only have a few minutes ty ..BL

• Upvote 1

hello sir and i just signed back in, sorry i dont jump when u want me too but i am also working and i also have my forum and chat im tryin to talk to also and find news and post it etc etc etc, and im not sure at all what your asking me or tryin to get me to say, can u plz be more specific and ill try the best i can to answer u if i know how..ty BL

ty hun very nice of u to say and all of u that have left me comments ty so much..BL

It was in the response. It was not a matter of timing, like I said, I had seen you read the responses and not had a response back. You are to be held to a higher standard becasue of your percieved status. People are making life changing decisions based on what people like you post. I dont expect you to jump when asked, but I do think you should be ready to respond quickly to information you put out, especially when that information is incorrect or can be misleading in nature.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

and really your tone to me isnt as it should be when your asking me for something which i still dont know what u want me to say, but in 5 minutes im leavein so if u want to be more specific u might want to hurry if u want me to try to answer you and if i can i will................your quote........

and by the way i dont HAVE TO DO ANY OF THIS just keep that in mind, i do what i do to help people not hurt them, u dont pay my salary i do, im not married to u, so please kindly dont order me around, like i said im very short on time can u tell me what it is u want of me? and ty

• Upvote 1

here is u a fast reply...lay off the "big red button" mentality. Not everyone can camp the site. Certainly no one is holding BL to a higher level of responsibility than ANYone on here...I would hope. IMO...that being stated, there are MORE folks on here that are held in a higher reguard/respect. Please don't put words in ALL of our mouths "4myfamily".

Respectfully

My questions and comments are in the first post in this thread, along with two more since.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=15&t=81530#ixzz1WMA7xDSS

My tone is because I have been an advocate for truth in this investment. If someone is going to post especially someone who runs a blog, chat, forum, to where they are percieved as someone to be trusted, then they need to make sure what they are providing is factual infomation and be ready to discauss it to clearify the facts. It is not my intention to put you down in any way, only to provide facts to the masses who read these posts and take what is said as fact.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

here is u a fast reply...lay off the "big red button" mentality. Not everyone can camp the site. Certainly no one is holding BL to a higher level of responsibility than ANYone on here...I would hope. IMO...that being stated, there are MORE folks on here that are held in a higher reguard/respect. Please don't put words in ALL of our mouths "4myfamily".

Respectfully

tyvm that was so weird i felt like some 1 was tryin to slap me around a little bit which i prolly aint the one for something like that lol

• Upvote 1

and really your tone to me isnt as it should be when your asking me for something which i still dont know what u want me to say, but in 5 minutes im leavein so if u want to be more specific u might want to hurry if u want me to try to answer you and if i can i will................your quote........

and by the way i dont HAVE TO DO ANY OF THIS just keep that in mind, i do what i do to help people not hurt them, u dont pay my salary i do, im not married to u, so please kindly dont order me around, like i said im very short on time can u tell me what it is u want of me? and ty

You are absolutely correct you dont have to do any of this your taking time to do this for us and we majority appreciate it. I wouldnt even respond to RVdinarfamily it seems he wants to demand a response sorry bro thats not the way it works and you are extremely rude. Don't worry BL we got your back screw the bashers.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1