Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

350,000% gain ? RV DINAR IRAQ

Germany did redenominate as part of the Marshall plan...they drop allowed people to exchange 10 to 1 for some currency and 1 to 1 for others.

Kuwait never lost it's official value...it was sold on the street for pennies on the dollar when Saddam occupied the country. Plus you had to be in-country to make any money on it.

The value of the IQD dropped due to hyper-inflation...due to printing too much currency. The only way to reverse that is to redenominate.

the hyper inflation to Saddam printing too much money, his money was CANCELED, DELETED, REMOVED FROM THE SHELF, and REPLACED with a limited supply, a calculated amount of new dinars, based on how much potential they have from in the ground oil reserves since it was never pumped, neither was their natural gas, oh and don't forget how much water sits on top of that natural gas, then the copper mines, Uranium, Gold, and more! It's written in the Bible that it once was the richest place in the world and will rise to be once again!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

the hyper inflation to Saddam printing too much money, his money was CANCELED, DELETED, REMOVED FROM THE SHELF, and REPLACED with a limited supply, a calculated amount of new dinars, based on how much potential they have from in the ground oil reserves since it was never pumped, neither was their natural gas, oh and don't forget how much water sits on top of that natural gas, then the copper mines, Uranium, Gold, and more! It's written in the Bible that it once was the richest place in the world and will rise to be once again!!

Here's their history http://www.edinarfinancial.net/history.php

and one more thing, it's not that hard to realize it will go up substantially and why, though they have printed much more most are held by governments and other central banks around the world they are not in the hands of people, the largest supply held by people are held in North America particularly the USA which the US GOV possibly holds 3-4 Trillion for future purchase of oil and once they get what our people hold it will be for the same thing!

• Upvote 1

Hopeful; Get out you calculator!!!!.1 times 9,000=$900. .1times 90=$9. Go BACK to school!!!!!!!!!And my figures on the 4300 % is CORRECT-do the MATH!!!!!!!!!!

i did see a few times on yahoo lately when a glitch showed the iraqi dinar against the british pound .. it went up to .. //////

and the percentage was over 9400%... so if it goes up 9400% when it hits a nickle ... dont ya think when it hits 3 or 4 dolars it will be alot higher ////

1,000,000 dollar return on a 1000 dollar investment is a 100,000% return ....actually its a 99,900% gain after you take off your investment of 1000 dollars ..

heres a link to a free online roi calculator return on investment .. you put in any numbers you want and push calculate ..oh and you just need to change the end date by one day to calculate ..youll see its simple .. ill do okies 3.68 calculation .hold on ok it would be 367,900% gain..

try it yourself

http://www.pine-grove.com/online-calculators/roi-calculator.htm

theres no downloading ,, just click the link .. a roi calculator pops up .. and enter your numbers ..i just used 1000 dollars for an example .. so i rounded it off and i used 1,000,000 dollars ..

invest 1000 ..get back 1,000,000 ....its a 99,900% gain..ninty nine thousand 900 percent

Edited by ashtray
  • Upvote 2

Hopeful; Get out you calculator!!!!.1 times 9,000=$900. .1times 90=$9. Go BACK to school!!!!!!!!!And my figures on the 4300 % is CORRECT-do the MATH!!!!!!!!!!

I suggest you get out your calculator again as you are still wrong. If you were saying that it is 90 TIMES the value and 4,300 TIMES the value, you would be correct.

However, if you are going to represent it as percentages, that pesky little decimal point gets moved over a couple spots.

It's simple a exercise - break out your calculator. Multiply .1 x 90 and press the = sign. That is what you are doing.

Now, multiply .1 x 90 and instead of pressing the = sign, press the % sign. That is multiplying .1 x 90% (it's the same as multiplying .1 x .9), which gives you a value of .09 - try it, it's fun. :rolleyes:

Look at it this way, 100% of $1 is $1, 90% of $1 is $0.90, and so on.

So how can 90% of $0.10 be $9????????? If can't. If the ending number is going to be LARGER than the original, then the percentage used MUST be larger than 100%.

So again, learn your basic math skills before telling others that they need to go back to school for it.

• Upvote 3

Here's their history http://www.edinarfin...net/history.php

and one more thing, it's not that hard to realize it will go up substantially and why, though they have printed much more most are held by governments and other central banks around the world they are not in the hands of people, the largest supply held by people are held in North America particularly the USA which the US GOV possibly holds 3-4 Trillion for future purchase of oil and once they get what our people hold it will be for the same thing!

When you start quoting forum facts you lose all credibility.......

• Upvote 2

does anyone really think it will happen .. even though nothing ever in the history of the planet has any thing close to that ever happened before ?... if you invest 1000 dollars ,,, and you get 2000 back ... thats a 100% gain

get back 10,000 dollars .. thats 1000% gain..

get back 100,000 dollars thats 10,000% gain

a million back is 100,000% gain...

at 4 dollars per dinar that would be a 400,000% return ....

kuwait lost value of its currency to around 15 cents .. for a short time . and was ri ..(reinstated ) to its original value .. about a 3500% increase ...but they didnt do anything to get sanctioned and devalued currency ..

iraq is different their country caused their own destruction of their currency .. they werent innocent like kuwait was .. but then again neither was germany .. and their currency gained over time to make many rich people who held on to the currency ....because they didnt change their currency ..no redonomination so to speak ..... if iraq deletes 3 zeros .. and redonominates .. we are screwed .. if not .. this could take another 5 to 20 years to meet its goals ..

i dont think they will just rv this currency at the switch of a button .. instantly .. at $3.68.for one dinar ...0r 368,000% increase in value .. okie is a nut

Then why are you here, see you sometimes in 5 to 20 years B)B):D

Heres my 2cents worth:

A: I chose to invest because people who are accomplished at investing reccomended it. I trust people who do this on a regular basis MORE than I trust my research gathered in a short 9 months before I bought them.

B: I EXPECT a safer and more profitable return on this than some of the other countries have gained...or lost... because of the Simple Fact that these people are sitting on the greatest assets in the world... oil. No body has ever taken it from them.

C: If I am concerned, and that in no means implies WORRIED, I am concerned that we are dealing with a people who since the time of Abraham have a history of fighting, rebellion, independence... characteristics that are UNBECOMING of a wise investment.... they dont like being controlled, and they dont like Americans... therefore our Profiting on their Economy is the least of their Interests... they are playing by the rules prescribed only long enough to rise up and do what THEY want to do... and IMO... that is the greatest risk factor... will they allow USA to profit from them or not?......this concludes my 2cents worth for now...

• Upvote 2

No mater how you slice it,you are still WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that all you got? I showed you specifically how you were incorrectly representing your math. If you can disprove it then by all means do. Otherwise just accept that you don't have comprehension of basic math skills, which btw is something that can be resolved by taking the time to simply learn and understand it. :lol:

Question, wouldn't changing the vallue of the dinar be different than changing the currency? the value would be the number 1169 dinars on the FX exchange to my understanding. And chaning the currency, would be the paper money all together from a 25, 000 bill to 25 dinar. I believe there is a difference in meaning here. So changing the value is what we want and keeping the dinar bills with all the zero's. That's my undestanding of how we will benefit from this opportunity.

Question, wouldn't changing the vallue of the dinar be different than changing the currency? the value would be the number 1169 dinars on the FX exchange to my understanding. And chaning the currency, would be the paper money all together from a 25, 000 bill to 25 dinar. I believe there is a difference in meaning here. So changing the value is what we want and keeping the dinar bills with all the zero's. That's my undestanding of how we will benefit from this opportunity.

If a redenomination is to happen, a new currency code would be created for the new currency set, which would have it's own exchange value assigned to it. This is how they can have two currencies in the market place where a current 25,000 dinar note and a new 25 dinar note can hold the same value. For example they could have IQD and NID. When Turkey did their redenomination in 2005 they had TRL and TRY currency codes. IQD would be one rate (ex. $0.000854) where the NID would be at another (ex. $0.854).

Not a forum fact, and you worry about your own credibility, I'm confident with mine!

Stating that the US is holding most of the dinar and then throwing out a figure of 3 or 4 trillion that our govt holds IS a forum fact......

There is NO proof that our govt is holding any dinar to cash in on a RV......it sounds nice, but its a myth and probly far from reality.....

The majority of the dinar is in Iraq.....just like any other countries currency....Im just saying if you are tryin to debate a topic and state your stance, its probly better to use real information and facts otherwise your not taken seriously....

I always enjoy reading and learning. It's so useful and one shouldn't feel ( unless some special cases arise ) this is turning into an OK Corral challenge.... Nothing personal ...Not an attack to anybody's pride... We're better and more mature ( hopefully) than that.

Let's take the best we're offered here... Educating ourselves and /or improving our education and knowledge by exchanging ideas and reading and creating our opinions...Or changing some of them....

We all want the same thing ( re. the Dinar RV)....

I heartly thank all those who have contributed to raising my knowledge... It is appreciated.

• Upvote 2

I always enjoy reading and learning. It's so useful and one shouldn't feel ( unless some special cases arise ) this is turning into an OK Corral challenge.... Nothing personal ...Not an attack to anybody's pride... We're better and more mature ( hopefully) than that.

Let's take the best we're offered here... Educating ourselves and /or improving our education and knowledge by exchanging ideas and reading and creating our opinions...Or changing some of them....

We all want the same thing ( re. the Dinar RV)....

I heartly thank all those who have contributed to raising my knowledge... It is appreciated.

+1 Umbie. Hey have you seen the post about Heart? Great video there!

• Upvote 2

Stating that the US is holding most of the dinar and then throwing out a figure of 3 or 4 trillion that our govt holds IS a forum fact......

There is NO proof that our govt is holding any dinar to cash in on a RV......it sounds nice, but its a myth and probly far from reality.....

The majority of the dinar is in Iraq.....just like any other countries currency....Im just saying if you are tryin to debate a topic and state your stance, its probly better to use real information and facts otherwise your not taken seriously....

well here's my conjecture and speculation then how about that, should you be so inclined to look up the UST and Federal Reserve's balance sheets you will find a category called Exotic Currency, and the number after it is 4.3 Trillion of what currency do you ask well it's in my humble opinion that since there are no other exotic currencies that would be worth anything in the near future to realize that most of this number if not all of it is IQD, use some common sense here people it's not that difficult to do that is it..I know it's so hard to realize that is the case since Obama has trained us to not care about any of the important issues and when we complain about his policies they fall on deaf ears, you insult the intelligence of people when you don't allow them to use their common sense and you hinder growth when they do and you ignore it or write it off as a rumor, just means your not using your own common sense and putting down people for thinking!!

• Upvote 1

well here's my conjecture and speculation then how about that, should you be so inclined to look up the UST and Federal Reserve's balance sheets you will find a category called Exotic Currency, and the number after it is 4.3 Trillion of what currency do you ask well it's in my humble opinion that since there are no other exotic currencies that would be worth anything in the near future to realize that most of this number if not all of it is IQD, use some common sense here people it's not that difficult to do that is it..I know it's so hard to realize that is the case since Obama has trained us to not care about any of the important issues and when we complain about his policies they fall on deaf ears, you insult the intelligence of people when you don't allow them to use their common sense and you hinder growth when they do and you ignore it or write it off as a rumor, just means your not using your own common sense and putting down people for thinking!!

Well something to consider

If they were sitting on 4.3 Trillion Exotic currency (NCC)

I am sure they were displaying those #s in US value

Not adding the numerical value of all exotic currencies

They likely took the "value" of each exotic currency

So, for example, if they were truly holding 4.3 trillion

It would only take basically 1 billion of that trillion, to hold a trillion dinar... Make sense??

ha.. If it was numerical value, all they had to do back in the day was hold a few Zimbabwe notes and that would reach that # with ease...

No, if it is 4.3 Trillion, it is 4.3 Trillion US dollars worth of exotic currency.

And, I would likely imagine that a good % of that may be like Chinese currency.. just my guess

• Upvote 1

It would only take basically 1 billion of that trillion, to hold a trillion dinar... Make sense??

ha.. If it was numerical value, all they had to do back in the day was hold a few Zimbabwe notes and that would reach that # with ease...

No, if it is 4.3 Trillion, it is 4.3 Trillion US dollars worth of exotic currency.

And, I would likely imagine that a good % of that may be like Chinese currency.. just my guess

Let's say that just 1/2 that 'exotic currency' is in IQD - translated to USD... after this RV, it's gonna be a hell of a lot more ... Sooooo SWEET!! :D

• Upvote 1

Let's say that just 1/2 that 'exotic currency' is in IQD - translated to USD... after this RV, it's gonna be a hell of a lot more ... Sooooo SWEET!! :D

I think you ms-read what I was trying to state.

If they held half of the 4.3 trillion

That would be basically 2.15 trillion USD value

Which would mean, add 3 zeros to that figure, and your looking at 2.15 quadrillion

No.. we can all say, ya that is not right.

They likely put 4.3 trillion as the value, since it would consist of several different currencies.

Which would basically also mean, that we sit on an abundance of exotic currencies.

• Upvote 2

Good guess though Chinese currency is not exotic it is internationally traded, and the value of the Dinar that the US holds is to be used for the future purchase of oil only per their contractual agreements for the purchase price of $35 per barrel, so the US can use the Dinar to buy oil from Iraq at that price until 2025 according to the contract and pay for it in dinar so Iraq can get their dinar back. I bet they agreed to hold that much in order to pay for the printing & security costs of the dinar that the US paid for.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

if .......lol.....ah ha ha ha ha ha ...IF... AH HA HA HA HA .. COMMON SENSE ....AH HA HA HA HA HA HA ...

MY COMMON SENSE TELLS ME THE UNITED STATES DOES NOT BUY NON CONVERTABLE CURRENCY .. IT IS WHAT IT IS

FORUM FACT ... YOU SAY YOU READ IT ..YOU SAW IT .. IS IT ..3 ...OR ...4 ... TRILLION .. TRILLION WHAT ?... DOESNT THE US TREASURY LIST ITS ASSETS IN US DOLLARS .. 3 TRILLION DOLLARS WOULD EQUAL 3 QUADRILLION DINARS ... YA THATS IN THE TREASURY ALL RIGHT ..LETS SEE THE 25 TRILLION THEY SENT TO IRAQ WAS IN LIKE 25 BOEING 767 S .....FULL OF DINARS ...... HOW BIG IS THAT US TREASURY VAULT .. THEY WOULD NEED 3 OR 4 THOUSAND BOEING 767 FULL OF DINARS THAT WERE SHIPPED HERE FROM DE LARUE .. IN GREAT BRITAN .. ANY RECORDS OF THOSE PLANE LOADS OF DINAR COMING HERE ?

MAKE SOMETHING ELSE UP NOW TO COVER UP THE LAST LINE OF CRAP

The following is a representative list of these exotic currencies. It is not necessarily complete.

AFN Afghanistan Afghani

AMD Armenian Dram

AWG Aruban Florin

AZN Azerbaijan New Manat

BHD Bahraini Dinar

BWP Botswana Pula

BYR Belarusian Ruble

CDF Congolese Franc

DZD Algerian Dinar

EGP Egyptian Pound

EEK Estonian Kroon

ETB Ethiopian Birr

GEL Georgian Lari

GYD Guyanese Dollar

IDR Indonesian Rupiah

IQD Iraqi Dinar

IRR Iranian Rial

JOD Jordanian Dinar

KGS Kyrgyzstanian Som

LBP Lebanese Pound

LRD Liberian Dollar

MAD Moroccan Dirham

MNT Mongolian Tugrik

MUR Mauritius Rupee

MWK Malawi Kwacha

MYR Malaysian Ringgit

MZN Mozambique new Metical

OMR Omani Rial

QAR Qatari Rial

SLL Sierra Leone Leone

TJS Tajikistani Somoni

TMT Turkmenistan new Manat

TZS Tanzanian Schilling

UZS Uzbekistan Som

WST Samoan Tala

XAF CFA Franc BEAC (1)

XOF CFA Franc BCEAO (2)

SHOW ME NON CONVERTABLE CURRENCY THAT THE US HOLDS ... PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK ..

HERES THE IMF ON THE UNITED STATES LAST UPDATED AUGUST 18TH , 2011 ...

NOTHING ON THERE

http://www.imf.org/external/np/sta/ir/IRProcessWeb/data/usa/eng/curusa.htm#I

if .......lol.....ah ha ha ha ha ha ...IF... AH HA HA HA HA .. COMMON SENSE ....AH HA HA HA HA HA HA ...

MY COMMON SENSE TELLS ME THE UNITED STATES DOES NOT BUY NON CONVERTABLE CURRENCY .. IT IS WHAT IT IS

FORUM FACT ... YOU SAY YOU READ IT ..YOU SAW IT .. IS IT ..3 ...OR ...4 ... TRILLION .. TRILLION WHAT ?... DOESNT THE US TREASURY LIST ITS ASSETS IN US DOLLARS .. 3 TRILLION DOLLARS WOULD EQUAL 3 QUADRILLION DINARS ... YA THATS IN THE TREASURY ALL RIGHT ..LETS SEE THE 25 TRILLION THEY SENT TO IRAQ WAS IN LIKE 25 BOEING 767 S .....FULL OF DINARS ...... HOW BIG IS THAT US TREASURY VAULT .. THEY WOULD NEED 3 OR 4 THOUSAND BOEING 767 FULL OF DINARS THAT WERE SHIPPED HERE FROM DE LARUE .. IN GREAT BRITAN .. ANY RECORDS OF THOSE PLANE LOADS OF DINAR COMING HERE ?

MAKE SOMETHING ELSE UP NOW TO COVER UP THE LAST LINE OF CRAP

The following is a representative list of these exotic currencies. It is not necessarily complete.

AFN Afghanistan Afghani

AMD Armenian Dram

AWG Aruban Florin

AZN Azerbaijan New Manat

BHD Bahraini Dinar

BWP Botswana Pula

BYR Belarusian Ruble

CDF Congolese Franc

DZD Algerian Dinar

EGP Egyptian Pound

EEK Estonian Kroon

ETB Ethiopian Birr

GEL Georgian Lari

GYD Guyanese Dollar

IDR Indonesian Rupiah

IQD Iraqi Dinar

IRR Iranian Rial

JOD Jordanian Dinar

KGS Kyrgyzstanian Som

LBP Lebanese Pound

LRD Liberian Dollar

MAD Moroccan Dirham

MNT Mongolian Tugrik

MUR Mauritius Rupee

MWK Malawi Kwacha

MYR Malaysian Ringgit

MZN Mozambique new Metical

OMR Omani Rial

QAR Qatari Rial

SLL Sierra Leone Leone

TJS Tajikistani Somoni

TMT Turkmenistan new Manat

TZS Tanzanian Schilling

UZS Uzbekistan Som

WST Samoan Tala

XAF CFA Franc BEAC (1)

XOF CFA Franc BCEAO (2)

SHOW ME NON CONVERTABLE CURRENCY THAT THE US HOLDS ... PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK ..

HERES THE IMF ON THE UNITED STATES LAST UPDATED AUGUST 18TH , 2011 ...

NOTHING ON THERE

http://www.imf.org/external/np/sta/ir/IRProcessWeb/data/usa/eng/curusa.htm#I

Here's where you are wrong...the value is stated with an exotic currency there is not international monetary value to date so it is in a basket of exotic currencies.

Here's the Fed's current balance sheet: http://www.federalreserve.gov/releases/h41/current/

Here's the U.S. Dept. of Treasury's current balance sheet: http://www.fms.treas.gov/fr/10frusg/10frusg.pdf

I think you ms-read what I was trying to state.

If they held half of the 4.3 trillion

That would be basically 2.15 trillion USD value

Which would mean, add 3 zeros to that figure, and your looking at 2.15 quadrillion

No.. we can all say, ya that is not right.

They likely put 4.3 trillion as the value, since it would consist of several different currencies.

Which would basically also mean, that we sit on an abundance of exotic currencies.

exactly, much of which we can safely assume is IQD, how much we will not know until it goes from exotic to internationally traded and that number moves to that category of international currency reserves.

• Upvote 1