Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What if Okie has the last laugh?

Elixirbaby

I think there is either some association of this site and Okie or this site benefits from having 293 Okie threads on the rumor board. I've seen a trend of any negative thread start regarding Okie to getting moved or deleted. I made a post yesterday, kind of sarcastic that this board should be renamed the Okie Board and it promptly got deleted.......the rumors board is becoming of character of Okiedom and really pumps his site in the long run......who is paying who off?

• Upvote 1

On the guru site

8-26-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man   TODAY I DECIDED TO MAKE 1 OF THE VERY FEW LAST POSTS I INTEND TO POST.  NOTICE THE INTEL WAS ALWAYS CORRECT--IT AT TIMES TOOK A FEW DAYS TO BE PROVEN BUT EVENTUALLY THE TRUTH LIKE CREAM, ROSE TO THE SURFACE. THE ONLY WRONG INTEL GIVEN ME WAS THE DATE. I AM GLAD THE R/V BEING TRIPPED LAST TUES NIGHT IS FINALLY BEING RECOGNIZED AND PROVEN BY OTHERS. MY SOURCES IS SO WELL PLACED THAT HAD IT NOT BEEN TRUE ABOUT THE R/V I WOULD NOT HAVE CREATED SUCH A FIRE STORM. REMEMBER WHEN KUWAIT R/V'D IT TOOK 7-10 DAYS FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD TO KEEP UP?  I HAVE NUMEROUS SOURCES WORLD WIDE AND PERSONALLY KNOW OF AT LEAST 5 SEPERATE COUNTRIES THAT THE 3.68 RATE IS ON THEIR SCREENS AND ONLY AWAITING THE ACTIVATION TO PROCEED. I WILL NOT GIVE THE DATE OF ACTIVATION BECAUSE I AM UNSURE AT THIS TIME.  BE ASSURED IT IS PRESENTLY WORKING IT'S WAY THRU THE SYSTEM AND WILL APPEAR ACTIVATED VERY VERY SHORTLY NOW.  --REMEMBER OKIE SOMEDAY--HOPE IT IS PLEASANT MEMORIES AS I HAVE GIVEN MY ALL TO YOU AND THERE ARE NOTHING LEFT TO GIVE.

I've only been in this a few weeks and seen all the okie bashing. I just hope he has the last laugh.

Go RV

You said it you have only been in this a few weeks, well the people who have been in it for a long period of time have had it with Oakie. If you go back years you will see where he has said his intel said it is done, once, twice, three, four, five, six, seven .... a thousand times you finally get sick and tired of hearing it. We all look at it because we hope the man is right but up to this date and time, he has not even been in the same game must less the same ball park. He says it himself the only intel given wrong to him is the date, do you think anyone of us think we or looking at this site to see who said what to who about the color of their shoes, we or looking for a date. We know all the other stuff is bogus, one day they say red the next day they say green, one guru says white, the other guru says no way yellow. So young man or woman after you see this stuff year after year you too might do a little bashing. The people who post this crap or like the preditors on 20/20 they or sick and get a big rush and kick out of getting people to believe their hype, the only unlike 20/20 is that after they walk out of the room posting their vile, lies, they or not hauled off to jail.

Edited by TELLTHETRUTH

Well Okie you just keep posting, I have always believed it will R/I @3.22: 1.

I thought it would have been by now . I don't care when and I like your # better than mine.

I hope you do have the last laugh . I will be laughing all the way to the bank !

Here's to ya bud!!

• Downvote 1

On the guru site

8-26-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man   TODAY I DECIDED TO MAKE 1 OF THE VERY FEW LAST POSTS I INTEND TO POST.  NOTICE THE INTEL WAS ALWAYS CORRECT--IT AT TIMES TOOK A FEW DAYS TO BE PROVEN BUT EVENTUALLY THE TRUTH LIKE CREAM, ROSE TO THE SURFACE. THE ONLY WRONG INTEL GIVEN ME WAS THE DATE. I AM GLAD THE R/V BEING TRIPPED LAST TUES NIGHT IS FINALLY BEING RECOGNIZED AND PROVEN BY OTHERS. MY SOURCES IS SO WELL PLACED THAT HAD IT NOT BEEN TRUE ABOUT THE R/V I WOULD NOT HAVE CREATED SUCH A FIRE STORM. REMEMBER WHEN KUWAIT R/V'D IT TOOK 7-10 DAYS FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD TO KEEP UP?  I HAVE NUMEROUS SOURCES WORLD WIDE AND PERSONALLY KNOW OF AT LEAST 5 SEPERATE COUNTRIES THAT THE 3.68 RATE IS ON THEIR SCREENS AND ONLY AWAITING THE ACTIVATION TO PROCEED. I WILL NOT GIVE THE DATE OF ACTIVATION BECAUSE I AM UNSURE AT THIS TIME.  BE ASSURED IT IS PRESENTLY WORKING IT'S WAY THRU THE SYSTEM AND WILL APPEAR ACTIVATED VERY VERY SHORTLY NOW.  --REMEMBER OKIE SOMEDAY--HOPE IT IS PLEASANT MEMORIES AS I HAVE GIVEN MY ALL TO YOU AND THERE ARE NOTHING LEFT TO GIVE.

I've only been in this a few weeks and seen all the okie bashing. I just hope he has the last laugh.

Go RV

anyone who keeps guessing is bound to luck up one day. personally i think he is the great pumper. lol. this person dont know ... well cant say that but you know what i mean.

On the guru site

Go RV

What is the difference between OKIE and a broken clock???

The clock is sometimes right

;-(

• Upvote 1

You said it you have only been in this a few weeks, well the people who have been in it for a long period of time have had it with Oakie. If you go back years you will see where he has said his intel said it is done, once, twice, three, four, five, six, seven .... a thousand times you finally get sick and tired of hearing it. We all look at it because we hope the man is right but up to this date and time, he has not even been in the same game must less the same ball park. He says it himself the only intel given wrong to him is the date, do you think anyone of us think we or looking at this site to see who said what to who about the color of their shoes, we or looking for a date. We know all the other stuff is bogus, one day they say red the next day they say green, one guru says white, the other guru says no way yellow. So young man or woman after you see this stuff year after year you too might do a little bashing. The people who post this crap or like the preditors on 20/20 they or sick and get a big rush and kick out of getting people to believe their hype, the only unlike 20/20 is that after they walk out of the room posting their vile, lies, they or not hauled off to jail.

I was sick of Okies lies after a month of believing him. It doesnt take a genius to figure him out. It just amazes me how gullible his followers are. :lol:

Okie is, and has always been, full of s--t. He feels the need to be the god of information so that he can feel important.

Rather than being important he is simply a joke who sucks in the newbies. I wonder how many people he has harmed with his irresponsible

statements. I imagine that there are a lot of desperate people out there who have purchased dinar that they could not afford because of Okies B------t.

He should be tarred, feathered, and run out of town. : )

Nuff Said !

What I notice about the recaps site is that no one ELSE is allowed to make comments to the blog, only a select few. It would be interesting to do a search thru the past year and see how many times the phrase, "we are close" shows up. That seems to have been the catch phrase every Friday for the past 3 months I have been watching it. The second most popular phrase seems to be "99.?% certain it will happen in the next 2 days."

Edited by DrWuWei