Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What if Okie has the last laugh?

Elixirbaby

Well, since you're new, you obviously haven't seen the last 400 odd posts by him that have stated the very same thing in the last 2 years...he's a liar, plain and simple. If you wanna drink his kool-aid, just beware of the bitter hangover it brings with it...

Not just the last 2 years but it has been the last 7 years for me. When I was first was suckered in to buying Dinar I paid 780.00 per mil. (7 years ago) 5 months ago I sold half of my Dinar crap[ back for 980.00 per mil. (should have purchased gold) Never the less, I still set on a few milioin for shits and giggles. I bounce back online and search out a new threads like this one to catch up on the latest BS and NOTHING HAS CHANGED but the names - OKIE and all other GURU'S are sellers of Dinar nothing more nothing less - NUFF SAID - WAKE UP PEOPLE, come on floks they are all full of more **** than OBAM and a christmas turkey - they are liars - deceivers - crooks - they can't find a real job so they BS you into buying more worthless non tradable currency - Why would you tell everyone or anybody that you had a goose that laid golden eggs - None of these so called "Intell" sharers weather they are Guys/Gals have not one contact with the government about the furtur of a Dinar RV. I have had my fill of the same ****, same stories about this guy and that guy already cashing out in different countries, or political figures cashing out at a teer 1 or terr 2 levels and us pee-ons have to wait until all the peices of the puzzel are in place - will I say they are all full of ****. OK I'm done, I'll be back to school the next wave of Dinar suckers in 2 years. Have fun wasting your time - You will wake up one day to reality.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I AM GLAD THE R/V BEING TRIPPED LAST TUES NIGHT IS FINALLY BEING RECOGNIZED AND PROVEN BY OTHERS.

Rcognized and proven by who?

The interesting thing is, he made a verysimilar statement back in April or so, claiming his then posting be one of the very last because everything was completed. Well, is this time any different? Who knows, because it's the same thing he said before. If he has the last laugh though, all the better... But at that point, I doubt anyone will be around to hear it!

Yes he did say that but he's still posting.

On the guru site

8-26-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man TODAY I DECIDED TO MAKE 1 OF THE VERY FEW LAST POSTS I INTEND TO POST.

--REMEMBER OKIE SOMEDAY--HOPE IT IS PLEASANT MEMORIES AS I HAVE GIVEN MY ALL TO YOU AND THERE ARE NOTHING LEFT TO GIVE.

Is he acsending into the heavens or just riding off into the sunset????? emot-wave.gif

Well, he can have the last laugh. I'll let him laugh in my face for a week without stopping. He can shoot me in the foot with a glock, and place it on youtube. I don't care if he has the last laugh. I just want this freaking thing over with. We all hope he is right, but I am pretty sure he is WRONG. I think my foot is safe. Go Dinar!

If my foot is not safe, then try to aim between the toes, please. The poop on the face thing, I am not down with that. I will let the Piggy take that and run with it. OR...wear it! I'm not going into the licking thing. LOL! :blink: :blink:

• Upvote 1

Ahhhhh What? Could you please explain this statement about getting paid for spreading rumors.....please. I am not going to bash you or get mad or sully your handle in anyway...............but when you state in writing that you got paid to spread rumors I think you need to clarify for the forum just exactly ALL of the details of such nefarious activities. That you could shed some light would help enlighten all of us as to the tactics the pumpers use and it could also help the newbies who are smitten with the fever..........just saying................I am interested how all that works. Thank you. BTW Will you be willing to name your former employer or employers? .............But if you don't want to........well I couldn't blame you....nasty bit o bidness pumping is IMO. <_<;)

To you and Ngo, click on my profile on this site and you can read a lot about what I used to do. (*I'm adding this incase you haven't read my profile - USED TO is key. I'm not a "pumper" anymore. I've actually helped give immediate debunking to many rumors, check my posts. When someone says something happened "in iraq", I can usually check that within 1 day-2weeks. I consider it my way of trying to make up for the crap we pulled.)

And I've told everyone this before. Yet Ngo's comments are asking if I have the guts to man up to it? I've had it all posted on my profile forever. After you read it, I'll be glad to answer any questions.

As for my real employer? I do contracted work for ADNOC. If you were wondering the dinar site I worked for, if you ever ordered from ArcMoney on eBay, then now you know. We pretty much did fantastic on sales from 2006-2008, but went under for reasons unknown to me around February of last year. (By the way, if you didn't receive orders or anything like that, that has nothing to do with me.) Basically, I was paid $20 per million dinar that was sold. We sold from $900-1,000 per million. The company made about $200 per million sold, after giving us our $20 a piece. Me and three others were simply "pumpers" as you would say. We'd create three or four accounts on whatever sites we could and just go for it. I didn't get rich off of it, but it was an extra $8k a year for a few years. Like I said, my profile has a lot more info if you want it.

Oh, and if you're reading my profile comments, remember - read from bottom to top or it will make no sense, lol.

Edited by dinarvictory
  • Upvote 1

On the guru site

8-26-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man   TODAY I DECIDED TO MAKE 1 OF THE VERY FEW LAST POSTS I INTEND TO POST.  NOTICE THE INTEL WAS ALWAYS CORRECT--IT AT TIMES TOOK A FEW DAYS TO BE PROVEN BUT EVENTUALLY THE TRUTH LIKE CREAM, ROSE TO THE SURFACE. THE ONLY WRONG INTEL GIVEN ME WAS THE DATE. I AM GLAD THE R/V BEING TRIPPED LAST TUES NIGHT IS FINALLY BEING RECOGNIZED AND PROVEN BY OTHERS. MY SOURCES IS SO WELL PLACED THAT HAD IT NOT BEEN TRUE ABOUT THE R/V I WOULD NOT HAVE CREATED SUCH A FIRE STORM. REMEMBER WHEN KUWAIT R/V'D IT TOOK 7-10 DAYS FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD TO KEEP UP?  I HAVE NUMEROUS SOURCES WORLD WIDE AND PERSONALLY KNOW OF AT LEAST 5 SEPERATE COUNTRIES THAT THE 3.68 RATE IS ON THEIR SCREENS AND ONLY AWAITING THE ACTIVATION TO PROCEED. I WILL NOT GIVE THE DATE OF ACTIVATION BECAUSE I AM UNSURE AT THIS TIME.  BE ASSURED IT IS PRESENTLY WORKING IT'S WAY THRU THE SYSTEM AND WILL APPEAR ACTIVATED VERY VERY SHORTLY NOW.  --REMEMBER OKIE SOMEDAY--HOPE IT IS PLEASANT MEMORIES AS I HAVE GIVEN MY ALL TO YOU AND THERE ARE NOTHING LEFT TO GIVE.

I've only been in this a few weeks and seen all the okie bashing. I just hope he has the last laugh.

Go RV

I have to say if you have studdied any of this for a week and you believe anything Okie says , you are a Succcccker with a capital S. People are probably going to hurt Okie if they find him.

To you and Ngo, click on my profile on this site and you can read a lot about what I used to do. (*I'm adding this incase you haven't read my profile - USED TO is key. I'm not a "pumper" anymore. I've actually helped give immediate debunking to many rumors, check my posts. When someone says something happened "in iraq", I can usually check that within 1 day-2weeks. I consider it my way of trying to make up for the crap we pulled.)

And I've told everyone this before. Yet Ngo's comments are asking if I have the guts to man up to it? I've had it all posted on my profile forever. After you read it, I'll be glad to answer any questions.

As for my real employer? I do contracted work for ADNOC. If you were wondering the dinar site I worked for, if you ever ordered from ArcMoney on eBay, then now you know. We pretty much did fantastic on sales from 2006-2008, but went under for reasons unknown to me around February of last year. (By the way, if you didn't receive orders or anything like that, that has nothing to do with me.) Basically, I was paid $20 per million dinar that was sold. We sold from $900-1,000 per million. The company made about $200 per million sold, after giving us our $20 a piece. Me and three others were simply "pumpers" as you would say. We'd create three or four accounts on whatever sites we could and just go for it. I didn't get rich off of it, but it was an extra $8k a year for a few years. Like I said, my profile has a lot more info if you want it.

Oh, and if you're reading my profile comments, remember - read from bottom to top or it will make no sense, lol.

And since I don't get on here extremely often, just send a message if you have any other questions and I'll try to write back within a week or so.

On the guru site

8-26-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man   TODAY I DECIDED TO MAKE 1 OF THE VERY FEW LAST POSTS I INTEND TO POST.  NOTICE THE INTEL WAS ALWAYS CORRECT--IT AT TIMES TOOK A FEW DAYS TO BE PROVEN BUT EVENTUALLY THE TRUTH LIKE CREAM, ROSE TO THE SURFACE. THE ONLY WRONG INTEL GIVEN ME WAS THE DATE. I AM GLAD THE R/V BEING TRIPPED LAST TUES NIGHT IS FINALLY BEING RECOGNIZED AND PROVEN BY OTHERS. MY SOURCES IS SO WELL PLACED THAT HAD IT NOT BEEN TRUE ABOUT THE R/V I WOULD NOT HAVE CREATED SUCH A FIRE STORM. REMEMBER WHEN KUWAIT R/V'D IT TOOK 7-10 DAYS FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD TO KEEP UP?  I HAVE NUMEROUS SOURCES WORLD WIDE AND PERSONALLY KNOW OF AT LEAST 5 SEPERATE COUNTRIES THAT THE 3.68 RATE IS ON THEIR SCREENS AND ONLY AWAITING THE ACTIVATION TO PROCEED. I WILL NOT GIVE THE DATE OF ACTIVATION BECAUSE I AM UNSURE AT THIS TIME.  BE ASSURED IT IS PRESENTLY WORKING IT'S WAY THRU THE SYSTEM AND WILL APPEAR ACTIVATED VERY VERY SHORTLY NOW.  --REMEMBER OKIE SOMEDAY--HOPE IT IS PLEASANT MEMORIES AS I HAVE GIVEN MY ALL TO YOU AND THERE ARE NOTHING LEFT TO GIVE.

I've only been in this a few weeks and seen all the okie bashing. I just hope he has the last laugh.

Go RV

The problem with Okie is he has been in this "intel" game with his "secret sources" for 3 years (probably more) and he has never been accurate. Does everyone remember, in July of 2011, when he was saying the IRS offices opening across the US were to be used as cash in facilities? We would go in to cash out dinar and settle up on our taxes at that time; with no fear of an audit for a set number of years?

That was a lie, and common sense should have taken over for everyone. Of course like good little sheeple, many people followed the snake oil salesman right off the cliff. It's like watching a Jim Jones cult in real life.

Okie may very well be right one day, but that day is not this day. He is wrong, his intel is not accurate and never as been, and if he were an actually professional of any provision; he would have been arrested, charged, convicted, and thrown into jail by now.

The only laugh going on right now is people reading his lies and watching him parade across the internet like a 2nd class clown running around at a bull(!@#$) rodeo.

I'm not being critical of believing and hoping. I am being critical of where, what, and who some people are putting their belief and hope into. It should be placed into their own research, analysis, and understanding of verifiable and actually facts; not hearsay!

Edited by PD46
  • Upvote 1

On the guru site

Go RV

I wouldn't call it poetic justice. I'll just cash it in. :D

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

Wow Okie, You just never give up do you. I will say this your 110% at being Right for being Wrong, I just feel sorry for all the newbies and eveyone and anyone who follows this butt puppet clown.You try to use religion and other tactics to get people to follow you. You need change your name to Jokie, Your like a old wart that just doesnt ever go away you just keep coming back. You never had any links or anything to back or prove your so called intel which IMO its a large fresh pile of dog **** you just found in your back yard. And you know darn well you sent all those messages out a few days back saying it RV nobody hacked you. You have been doing this for years now. You should actualy be ashamed for all the problems and pain, i am sure you have caused to alot of people. This is just investment like any other its people like you that have made it into something sad and sick. I guess you can say i am bashing but i IMO i am speaking the truth. I am just wondering now what slimy B.S. your coming up next with to get the newbies and others to follow.

• Upvote 2