Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

why would you grow your own food--nothing better than a home grown tomato, purple hull peas, butterbeans, etc--remember, a country boy will survive. :lol:

and for me it would be a GMC/Kubota(to replace the ones I already have). Ford, another one--freakin old rebuilt dodge. RV everyone--continue to dream. Be blessed and accept it.

D*M straight!!! As for "hiring" someone to grow food for you, as someone mentioned above... well, if you wanna broadcast it to the world, just hang out a sign.... " I got money and everyone else is doing the work for me"! rolleyes.gif

Go ahead... hope that works for ya!

The country boys will survive.. they know how to bring food to the table, they know how to defend themselves, and they care for their neighbors... that's at least three key elements for survival if things ever get rough.

I haven't had the luxury of being brand loyal too much, but the word "new" sounds good to me! smile.gif

Edited by RodandStaff

D*M straight!!! As for "hiring" someone to grow food for you, as someone mentioned above... well, if you wanna broadcast it to the world, just hang out a sign.... " I got money and everyone else is doing the work for me"! rolleyes.gif

Go ahead... hope that works for ya!

The country boys will survive.. they know how to bring food to the table, they know how to defend themselves, and they care for their neighbors... that's at least three key elements for survival if things ever get rough.

I haven't had the luxury of being brand loyal too much, but the word "new" sounds good to me! smile.gif

Hey Rod ... What about this? Does it say ... I'm wealthy and I've got money?

beverly_hillbillies.jpg

Now, That's a fine convertible if I ever saw one... and that wide bench allows comfortable seating for three or four!!!!

Hey Rod ... What about this? Does it say ... I'm wealthy and I've got money?

beverly_hillbillies.jpg

Now, That's a fine convertible if I ever saw one... and that wide bench allows comfortable seating for three or four!!!!

Now that is what I call keeping a "low profile"!!!biggrin.gif

My husband and I were driving down the interstate and someone passed us driving a brand new Ford pulling a new Kabota tractor. We looked at each other and said "Go RV!"

PS Personally I think it should have been a Chevy/John Deere....just saying. :)

Guess I'll keep dreaming and hoping...

Another dumb post!!!

• Upvote 1

snapback.pngDinarDreamer82, on 26 August 2011 - 12:43 PM, said:

My husband and I were driving down the interstate and someone passed us driving a brand new Ford pulling a new Kabota tractor. We looked at each other and said "Go RV!"

PS Personally I think it should have been a Chevy/John Deere....just saying. :)

Guess I'll keep dreaming and hoping...

Hey I hope you get yours soon smile.gif What are you driving that they passed you!tongue.gifbiggrin.gif

Another dumb post!!!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...0#ixzz1WFzGeAS9

What's the problem with a little light hearted fun & playful inspiration? You guys are too serious. Did you all really need to give soooo many negatives?