Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Suzuki Hayabusa and, wait...why would you need a tractor??

That tractor would be for people who actually know where food comes from, and actually grow it themselves!wink.gif

I only hope you were jesting, cause if you weren't... rolleyes.gif ...Ufdah!

Edited by RodandStaff

That tractor would be for people who actually know where food comes from, and actually grow it themselves!wink.gif

I only hope you were jesting, cause if you weren't... rolleyes.gif ...Ufdah!

head-scratch.jpg

I can't bring the bike to the Supermarket? I know the tractor wouldn't fit through the Drive thru!!

No but seriously...if this Fabled RV happens....WHY would someone do the grunt work of migrant workers and grow food...You can finally hire people to do that!

Edited by Ridewithme38
  • Upvote 1

My husband and I were driving down the interstate and someone passed us driving a brand new Ford pulling a new Kabota tractor. We looked at each other and said "Go RV!"

PS Personally I think it should have been a Chevy/John Deere....just saying. :)

Guess I'll keep dreaming and hoping...

WOW :P:P

• Upvote 1

why would you grow your own food--nothing better than a home grown tomato, purple hull peas, butterbeans, etc--remember, a country boy will survive. :lol:

and for me it would be a GMC/Kubota(to replace the ones I already have). Ford, another one--freakin old rebuilt dodge. RV everyone--continue to dream. Be blessed and accept it.

• Upvote 1

:tiphat:

My husband and I were driving down the interstate and someone passed us driving a brand new Ford pulling a new Kabota tractor. We looked at each other and said "Go RV!"

:lol::lol: YA --I bet your nick name is Chevy and you say to your husband---Come a little closer :wub: John Deere- :lol::lol: :tiphat:Blessings Vern

No new vehicles for me--just a better used one. (After all, it will just get hit in a parking lot somewhere and my car has never defined me.) I love my job but many changes in it has made me decide to semi-retire. Will probably retire fully then work full time at researching worthy people and organizations to help them anonymously--kind of like Queen for a Day used to do! Just try and bring some happiness to someone in hard times through no fault of their own. More importantly work hard at buying AMERICAN made products. As it is now, I often have to buy foreign made as I can't afford the American made. The only luxury I will truly indulge myself will be traveling. I love it and would go all over the world and all over America. Anyway, it sure is fun dreaming! When I got into the Dinar, I did so with no expectations but only a little hope. It was money I could afford to lose if it would be lost. Will it ever happen? Who knows--but it's fun to read the posts and see the dreams of everyone.

• Upvote 2

Thats funny :) Thats what my honey would say LOL.....

FORD.

Found On Road Dead OR

Fix Or Reply Daily

FORD backwards....

Driver Returns On Foot.....

or

FORD

Freakin only runs downhill....

Just teasing :)