Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GURU's Lying (What's NEW??)

Skybear

The following is from FIRFIGHTER. He has been one of our ONLY accurate observers. The almost countless GURU group have either EMBELLISHED, or in many cases out-and-out LIED.

PLEASE listen to someone who is actually THERE and isn't sipping KOOLAID from Okie, Debtarheelgirl, Bulldog or anyone.

===================================================================================================================

"firefighter_218546

Posted Today, 01:29 AM

Sorry to have to Debunk this.. but it's not true.. I am still on my base for 60 plus days and the iraqi's don't know anything about a RV there isn't any dancing or celebrating..

but still

Go Rv

God Bless America

Edited by Skybear
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The following is from FIRFIGHTER. He has been one of our ONLY accurate observers. The almost countless GURU group have either EMBELLISHED, or in many cases out-and-out LIED.

PLEASE listen to someone who is actually THERE and isn't sipping KOOLAID from Okie, Debtarheelgirl, Bulldog or anyone.

===================================================================================================================

"firefighter_218546

Sorry to have to Debunk this.. but it's not true.. I am still on my base for 60 plus days and the iraqi's don't know anything about a RV there isn't any dancing or celebrating..

but still

Go Rv

God Bless America

I get the same from people I know in Iraq.

"firefighter_218546

but still

Go Rv

God Bless America

I get the same from people I know in Iraq.

I really wonder what kind and how much news is available to the people on the streets of iraq since most don't have tv or even radio ?

I have had this same ? for a long time I am by no means saying the gurus are right because lets face most is BS anyhow but i seriusly wonder how much censorship is actually in Iraq regarding information to the public.

I have had this same ? for a long time I am by no means saying the gurus are right because lets face most is BS anyhow but i seriusly wonder how much censorship is actually in Iraq regarding information to the public.

How about it FIREFIGHTER? what do you think?

I really wonder what kind and how much news is available to the people on the streets of iraq since most don't have tv or even radio ?

Even if a tumbleweed in their street is their news source its more reliable and truthful than the lying scheming fraudster Gurus stateside.

• Upvote 1

For those of you who are doubting Firefighter... Think about what you're being told from the gurus: there's dancing in the streets, the Iraqi people are overjoyed, the IN-COUNTRY RATE IS SHOWING!!?? Come on people. Firefighter is THERE, and he can give you truth. Yet look at you, unless somebody is pumping you full of hot air, you're less than satisfied. Thank you Firefighter for an honest post!

WHAT? What are you talking about?

They ALL have TV. TV is the center of their world. Seriously. The Tv sits in the middle of the room and is always on. They eat around it, and soak up every word. I have seen slums with satellite dish's on the roof tops.

People please stop with the generalizations about iraqi's like this and the other one about them being uneducated. Also not true. I have spent a LOT of time there and have been in multiple Iraqi homes.

That TV NEVER gets shut off.

Firefighter is absolutely correct. My Iraqi friends also tell me that they have not heard anything about an RV, but they hear about the lifting of the three zeros and the new currency ALL the TIME. ON TV.

For those of you who are doubting Firefighter... Think about what you're being told from the gurus: there's dancing in the streets, the Iraqi people are overjoyed, the IN-COUNTRY RATE IS SHOWING!!?? Come on people. Firefighter is THERE, and he can give you truth. Yet look at you, unless somebody is pumping you full of hot air, you're less than satisfied. Thank you Firefighter for an honest post!

lol... your right.

nobody there is dancing in the streets; except during weddings and such... and when the iraqi soccer teams win, etc... which has been happening a lot lately.

WHAT? What are you talking about?

They ALL have TV. TV is the center of their world. Seriously. The Tv sits in the middle of the room and is always on. They eat around it, and soak up every word. I have seen slums with satellite dish's on the roof tops.

People please stop with the generalizations about iraqi's like this and the other one about them being uneducated. Also not true. I have spent a LOT of time there and have been in multiple Iraqi homes.

That TV NEVER gets shut off.

Firefighter is absolutely correct. My Iraqi friends also tell me that they have not heard anything about an RV, but they hear about the lifting of the three zeros and the new currency ALL the TIME. ON TV.

lol... your right.

nobody there is dancing in the streets; except during weddings and such... and when the iraqi soccer teams win, etc... which has been happening a lot lately.

This is all assuming the TV is not lying. The poor people in the middle-east have never known anything akin to the rights afforded to Westerners, have they?

This is all assuming the TV is not lying. The poor people in the middle-east have never known anything akin to the rights afforded to Westerners, have they?

not sure what you mean... but i dont believe very much of what our news tv stations tell me other than certain stations

About the censorship here in Iraq... it doesn't really matter what I believe because people will believe what makes them feel better.. I am sure there is censorship of somekind going on in Iraq, I believe there is somekind of censorship thru the whole world. But to what extent I really don't know,, But let me tell you that if I was a Mod on this site I would be doing some myself by locking the threads out there involving Okie.. He has been wrong from day one, however people like his lies and fairy tales.. His post are what is bringing down this site, when friends of mine on the fire dept talk about their websites they visit I keep my mouth shut because it's embarrasing when they bring up the fact that this site allows these kind of stories to continue,, it's not just Okie but there is a group of these story tellers.

Go Rv

God Bless America