Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OBAMA

1rustycoin

I have seen this many months ago but who knows what its lifespan will be....meant to educate not offend.

Watch this before it is taken down - OBAMA -

"I am one of them", Obama.

This is supposedly the video that FOX NEWS has been trying to air that is constantly blocked by the administration.

Watch this before it gets pulled -- if your stomach allows it

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=tCAffMSWSzY#t=28

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What he was actually saying, was that he was one of those people who have Muslims in his family. That, I think, was the second sentence of the whole thing.

I feel the same way about extremist Christians as I do about extremist Muslims, and I don't want either one shoved down my throat.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I have seen this many months ago but who knows what its lifespan will be....meant to educate not offend.

Watch this before it is taken down - OBAMA -

"I am one of them", Obama.

This is supposedly the video that FOX NEWS has been trying to air that is constantly blocked by the administration.

Watch this before it gets pulled -- if your stomach allows it

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=tCAffMSWSzY#t=28

Are you serious? Editing S.O.S.

Edited by mojack
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 9

Thanks for the laugh of the day...now on to more important items like when this thing is going to RV. Stop spreading this meaningless stuff. Who cares if the guy is Muslim, Asian, native american, etc. Who gives a flip, really.

AMERICANS DO GIVE A "FLIP" ABOUT THIS!!! Are you AMERICAN or one of them???

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Thanks for the laugh of the day...now on to more important items like when this thing is going to RV. Stop spreading this meaningless stuff. Who cares if the guy is Muslim, Asian, native american, etc. Who gives a flip, really.

AMEN!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

In explaining why this is important allow me to put it into terms that even a liberal would understand. In a court of law and you are caught lying on the stand the question is raised if they were lying then are they lying now. They are never believed. Obama swore he was not a muslim. But, then again he also says that his 9 year old father was in World War 2.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

AMERICANS DO GIVE A "FLIP" ABOUT THIS!!! Are you AMERICAN or one of them???

Give me a break. I am not saying I agree with his policies because I don't. But how soon people such as yourself forget that we are a nation of immigrants. This is who we are, and how our nation was built. We are hyprocrites if we judge others based on religion and nationality alone. Now, if you'd like to have a conversation about radicalism..well then that's a entirely other topic. Be a part of the solution; not the problem.

In explaining why this is important allow me to put it into terms that even a liberal would understand. In a court of law and you are caught lying on the stand the question is raised if they were lying then are they lying now. They are never believed. Obama swore he was not a muslim. But, then again he also says that his 9 year old father was in World War 2.

Desimo- you are exactly right. If Obama is found to be Muslim when he has publically stated he is Christian there should absolutely be consequences. I'm not sure I'm following your comment about explaining it in terms a liberal could understand. This is right and wrong. Not a political issue.

When will everybody stop listening to what Obama says and just judges him by his actions. He is neither a Muslim nor a Christian. Please stop arguing among yourselves. Your country is going to the dogs and - when America sneezes the whole world catches a cold - so is the whole world. Think - what has he DONE for the muslims? Thats right a big fat nothing. Likewise what has he DONE for the Christians? Did I hear, 'Nothing'. Now ask yourselves what he has DONE for his Illluminati masters? EXACTLY.

• Upvote 1