Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is The Okie Oil Man A Pumper ?

I have got to get positive again. I have lost my faith in this and dont believe it. The "drinking the koolaid" dont mean intoxicated or high. It refers to blind followers and goes back to when Jim Jones had his cult to drink poison Koolaid in the mass suicide in "Jonestown" Guiena . Hear no evil see no evil. I dont believe!

Is Okie a pumper don't know. But 52%sure is for posting.

Thats me pumping away. Whoever Okie pumps for is bad. Buy from me. I only have 1 million dinar. I sold a cow to buy it. I feel like Jack and his magic beans. I would sure like to get rid of mine for less than I paid.

Make a deal. if Somebody wants mine for $1000 I wont even read anymore about dinar again unless its in nthe newspaper

laugh.giflaugh.gif If you read any okie posts on this site and gauge the reactions then you should be able to come to your own concluisions. YES !! He is a pumper!! NO!! None of his predictions have ever come true. READ HIM FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY!! Use plenty of salt when reading him. Believe nothing he states.wink.gif
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have got to get positive again. I have lost my faith in this and dont believe it. The "drinking the koolaid" dont mean intoxicated or high. It refers to blind followers and goes back to when Jim Jones had his cult to drink poison Koolaid in the mass suicide in "Jonestown" Guiena . Hear no evil see no evil. I dont believe!

Thats me pumping away. Whoever Okie pumps for is bad. Buy from me. I only have 1 million dinar. I sold a cow to buy it. I feel like Jack and his magic beans. I would sure like to get rid of mine for less than I paid.

Make a deal. if Somebody wants mine for $1000 I wont even read anymore about dinar again unless its in nthe newspaper

You've got to get positive again? Ok, I'll bite. You remind me of when I was in basic training and they brought an individual dressed in iraqi battle fatigues. He spouted how sub standard we were and how they were better and blah blah blah. The point was to get a rise , and you 52 have fatigues on.

I was told he's real name is Jacob Dyck, and lives here in florida somewhere. He is a con man, that works the real estate market. Here all this time I thought he was just a liar...not con-man, by the way he also served 6 years in prison for stealing. Is this really Okie Oil man?

Okie may have everyone's heart in his consideration... but his mouth and his fingers don't act like the Christian he clames to be. Today's post where someone stepped forward and said he gave Okie the info and then Okie went cyber..... was a big mistake..... But the odds are against Okie because he has cried wolf for more than a yr. now.... based on past performance PUMPER.....