Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My Very Own Miia's September 17th and Counting!

So after a long busy summer I log on to see how the RV's coming along and what do I find? a countdown to my birthday! I'll take it.

On another note, I'm surprised...I don't know why but I truly thought cisole was a woman. Hmmmmmm......

So after a long busy summer I log on to see how the RV's coming along and what do I find? a countdown to my birthday! I'll take it.

On another note, I'm surprised...I don't know why but I truly thought cisole was a woman. Hmmmmmm......

I think a lot of people did....but REAL men wear pink!!

Sure hope you are right Miia :)

Wow this is a special countdown! My fiancé has decided to become a GURU!!!!!!

Stay upbeat, and be happy in this thread! :)

Let the Official "Pink Piggy" countdown begin! :woot:

:o Is she a REAL Guru... ??????....or just experiencing..... a High on the Hog??? :huh:

Cisole, Good work.. glad you didn't become a Wild Boar!

Wihwell11

Ok...two days without a new countdown? What's going on, piggy? I know you have ADD...but something should have jogged your memory by now. Did you put on so much weight that you can't even make it to your computer? Stuck in the washing machine? Or did I miss the RV and Alex is over at your place licking the "mud" off your face so you can be presentable when you cash in? If so, Miia better be taking pictures...

Ok...two days without a new countdown? What's going on, piggy? I know you have ADD...but something should have jogged your memory by now. Did you put on so much weight that you can't even make it to your computer? Stuck in the washing machine? Or did I miss the RV and Alex is over at your place licking the "mud" off your face so you can be presentable when you cash in? If so, Miia better be taking ctures...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

where's my whip?!!??!!

Here is the whip, the tawz, the riding crop (two sizes, one long, one short), the leather paddle and the leather flogger. Also have fur lined wrist and ankle restraints if you need them to do the job right.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

Here is the whip, the tawz, the riding crop (two sizes, one long, one short), the leather paddle and the leather flogger. Also have fur lined wrist and ankle restraints if you need them to do the job right.

smile.gif

smee2

Ruh Roh pink piggy and mia are going to be having some wild fun!!!! No RV today!! lol

myst