Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

enough is enough with Okie

Guys, enough is enough. Okie-holics who have no discernment and sense, and those who run these sites who know the truth about Okie are just as guilty as him and his crew for enabling this crap to continue. I read all the time that it's just Okie and entertainment. But what's entertaining about senior citizens on fixed incomes sending in their next electricity bill and rent to DinarBanker in hopes of cashing out because of Okies lies. Some out there may think that's funny. But I don't. These pumpers are helping the Dinar brokers make MILLIONS, MILLIONS GUYS. And it's all from lies and the pumpers know it. It has to stop.,

Listen, some of us can afford a little investment in dinar and it won't break our bank. But not all of us. There are some out there that are relying on every word of accurate intel but have drank the Okie koolaid and it is a make it or break it investment for them. And the difference is they could have a roof over their head this month. But next month be out on the street. And all because they believed Okie and wired their next month rent to DinarBanker.

And they most incredible thing is there are so few of us that know what's really going on, and can't seem to break the Okie koolaid spell. Meanwhile the round table laughs at their next harvest of Dinar broker kickbacks while they pop open their next can of schlitz beer and laugh at us through the puff of their cigars.

Sad isn't it.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 5

Guys, enough is enough. Okie-holics who have no discernment and sense, and those who run these sites who know the truth about Okie are just as guilty as him and his crew for enabling this crap to continue. I read all the time that it's just Okie and entertainment. But what's entertaining about senior citizens on fixed incomes sending in their next electricity bill and rent to DinarBanker in hopes of cashing out because of Okies lies. Some out there may think that's funny. But I don't. These pumpers are helping the Dinar brokers make MILLIONS, MILLIONS GUYS. And it's all from lies and the pumpers know it. It has to stop.,

Listen, some of us can afford a little investment in dinar and it won't break our bank. But not all of us. There are some out there that are relying on every word of accurate intel but have drank the Okie koolaid and it is a make it or break it investment for them. And the difference is they could have a roof over their head this month. But next month be out on the street. And all because they believed Okie and wired their next month rent to DinarBanker.

And they most incredible thing is there are so few of us that know what's really going on, and can't seem to break the Okie koolaid spell. Meanwhile the round table laughs at their next harvest of Dinar broker kickbacks while they pop open their next can of schlitz beer and laugh at us through the puff of their cigars.

Sad isn't it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I agree.. I posted something bad about Okie and it was removed and for some reason people gave me bad feedback. The truth is he is a compulsive liar and needs to be removed from all sites...

In addition, if there was any way a class action lawsuit could be brought against him; I would be willing to chip in on attorney fees...

Edited by What Tomorrow
  • Upvote 4

I didn't give you neg., but I didn't even read your whole first paragraph. People no matter age have to be responsible. If people are so gullible to spend their money for bills so be it. It's sad really, but nobody knows better than old people about due diligence. My mom for instance. Didn't even give the dinar a first thought let alone a second. Well her loss as far as I'm concerned she's 63, and knows how to use the internet. Can't say I didn't try, but see how it can go both ways.

Now I'm not sayin that I don't agree with you, cause personally I haven't liked what Okie has claimed week in and week out for what seems like eternity, but there is such thing as freedom of speech. All we can do is hope that this ends, or he stops whichever comes first.

Its been rumored two people committed suicide last october over this guru hype, and one person is waiting to do some sort of brain operation based on all this.

I dont think its very responsible for someone like Okie considering his following, who many are probably just a hairline away from the same above or worse to childlessly and unverified a claim of an RV.

Just irresponsible, highly unprofessional, and just reckless.... and for what? You cant call it 'entertainment' for those on the edge...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Its been rumored two people committed suicide last october over this guru hype, and one person is waiting to do some sort of brain operation based on all this.

I dont think its very responsible for someone like Okie considering his following, who many are probably just a hairline away from the same above or worse to childlessly and unverified a claim of an RV.

Just irresponsible, highly unprofessional, and just reckless.... and for what? You cant call it 'entertainment' for those on the edge...

First off...We ARE ALL adults. If we listen to someone else's supposed intel and spend money that we don't have, with reckless regard to essentials, it is that person's own fault. a RUMOR is a RUMOR. Guess what? This is the RUMOR section = NON truths. Get it through your skulls. It is nobody's fault but your own. Okie did not MAKe anybody do anything. And if you don't like reading Okie's or any other supposed guru's rumor...DON'T! It is as simple as that! Don't read it, especially if you know it is a lie (as you say). Stop whining and pick your big boy pants up and do your own research! Im sick and tired of people blaming others for actions that they could have prevented! Done!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

blah..blah..blah... every week its the same thing....okie says its done..we know its not and then the bashers come in and tell everyone how the site should be run! seriously..its getting old....... WE ALL TAKE OKIE WITH A GRAIN OF SALT........YOU BASHERS TAKE HIM WAY TO SERIOUSLY!! GIVE IT A BREAK WITH THE BASHING.......

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

First off...We ARE ALL adults. If we listen to someone else's supposed intel and spend money that we don't have, with reckless regard to essentials, it is that person's own fault. a RUMOR is a RUMOR. Guess what? This is the RUMOR section = NON truths. Get it through your skulls. It is nobody's fault but your own. Okie did not MAKe anybody do anything. And if you don't like reading Okie's or any other supposed guru's rumor...DON'T! It is as simple as that! Don't read it, especially if you know it is a lie (as you say). Stop whining and pick your big boy pants up and do your own research! Im sick and tired of people blaming others for actions that they could have prevented! Done!

I couldnt agree more, i dont believe a word okie says, but hey people should only spend on the dinar what they can afford, nobody but themselves are to blame if they spend the months rent on dinar, you cant go blaming that on anyone else, they are adults with a mind of there own, it doesnt bother me one way or another whether its okie or any other guru throwing out statements, they are rumors and should never be taken as fact, thats why they are as stated in the RUMOR section

Edited by blonde_minx
  • Upvote 2

You have to admit.. Eventually Okie will get it right... I mean.. for everyday comes a tomorrow.... So if he keeps on saying tomorrow, then he will be right..

No I dont have to admit that. I did believe at one time but got the antidote for the koolaide. Its called educating ones self. The dinar will become more valuable but nothing like Okie and all these liars are saying. It simply cannot happen. There is not enough money for this to happen. Everybody keeps refering to kuwait. Kuwait is a small oil rich country with a population smaller than Dallas county Tx. They did not suffer the devestation of the largest bombing campain in the history of this plannet against them. They didnt have a tyrant war lord running the economy into the ground and isolating them from the free world like Iraq has for so many years. What devalued their dinar was a short invasion by Iraq and costing them 8 billion and one years loss of income. 3 years later $20,000 investment turned into around $1,000,000. They were a fully developed rich small country with a small population with lots of oil wells. The fires were put out and after a period of time and the population regained their financial status then the value of their currency regained its status.

I believe the Iraqi dinar will see $3+ if they can get stabilized and the average Iraqi is economicly secure. The Iraqi government keeps repeating that these big number bills are not going to be equal to the new dinar. Why is it people rufuse to believe this. Too much koolaide? Some say "thats what they want you to think. If they dont want us to buy them why do they keep selling them? The pumper come up with so many lies. There are some that claim theyre not selling them any more. BS there are plenty out there and Iraq sells them regularly for the much coveted US dollar. My 25,000 dinar notes are worth about $22 thats what they will be worth when the $25 dinar comes out worth equal amount. Now they could RV then but we wont get the same per dinar as the new notes.

Wake up and smell reality. For many people $1,000 in the pocket is worth more than $2,000? or 3,000? the future maybe ?

Call me the troll. Its worth it if a couple people pay their utility bill instead of ordering dinar they think they can cash next week.

• Downvote 1

I didn't give you neg., but I didn't even read your whole first paragraph. People no matter age have to be responsible. If people are so gullible to spend their money for bills so be it. It's sad really, but nobody knows better than old people about due diligence. My mom for instance. Didn't even give the dinar a first thought let alone a second. Well her loss as far as I'm concerned she's 63, and knows how to use the internet. Can't say I didn't try, but see how it can go both ways.

Now I'm not sayin that I don't agree with you, cause personally I haven't liked what Okie has claimed week in and week out for what seems like eternity, but there is such thing as freedom of speech. All we can do is hope that this ends, or he stops whichever comes first.

I believe anyone should be able to hear both sides of the argument about the dinar before they invest. I own dinar and really didnt research much before buying it. I still think it can make a profit but nothing like many people are blieving. Maybe I will turn out to be the fool but you true believers really seem foolish to me.

I have one million dinar. Nobody wants to pay it or I would get my money back. I hope Im the fool but I really believe this has been a poor choice. I keep looking on here because I want to be wrong. You folks keep looking on here because really you arent true believers. You keep wanting it to be true and trying to find proof this is real. Anybody that says its not gets you angry. Why would you get angry if you really believe? You dont believe, you only want to believe.

Sad isn't it.

You are so very very right! We need to ban all Okie posts from this board. OTHERWISE the poor sheep would come here and find out the TRUTH about Okie! They would then stop and think about all the crap he spews and know him for what he is. IF you don't like the fact that the members here post Okies BS in the rumors section and then tear it to bits. DON'T READ THE OKIE **** IN THE RUMORS SECTION!!!!! Some day the worthless scum bag will be right and the RV will happen. Then he will start his next scam. Oh for the record my prediction on the RV 12:00 noon between Jan. 1 and Dec. 31 Rate between .000001 and 99999999999

In other words I have no idea of when or the rate either! So Chill out

GO RV!!

I do have the BBQ sauce ready and it tastes good on Piggies!!!!

I believe anyone should be able to hear both sides of the argument about the dinar before they invest. I own dinar and really didnt research much before buying it. I still think it can make a profit but nothing like many people are blieving. Maybe I will turn out to be the fool but you true believers really seem foolish to me.

I have one million dinar. Nobody wants to pay it or I would get my money back. I hope Im the fool but I really believe this has been a poor choice. I keep looking on here because I want to be wrong. You folks keep looking on here because really you arent true believers. You keep wanting it to be true and trying to find proof this is real. Anybody that says its not gets you angry. Why would you get angry if you really believe? You dont believe, you only want to believe.

That's not true for me. I come on here to read news, and enjoy comraderie. Like you I didn't research either, supposedly no time. Get your dinar now or miss the boat sort of thing. That was in '09. LOL. I didn't even start looking at these sites until I got laid off in '10. I've been angry once, and that was because I got kicked out of chat once by mistake. Do I believe HELL YEA. If that's foolish so be it. If people made millions on the Kuwaiti dinar. Why not the Iraqi dinar? If I had the money I would held you out of this investment, but I have bills to pay sorry.