Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It feels as if things have changed

Does anyone else get the feeling that things have suddenly changed?

For example:

There aren't really any Guru's to speak of and the ones that are around are awfully quiet.

There aren't really any major articles coming out like they were last week. It seems the well dried up.

The callsquad all of a sudden stopped doing new articles and updates.

Revalue's conference call got postponed because their gues speaker didn't show up.

WTF is going on??????

For example:

There aren't really any Guru's to speak of and the ones that are around are awfully quiet.

There aren't really any major articles coming out like they were last week. It seems the well dried up.

Revalue's conference call got postponed because their gues speaker didn't show up.

Its always quiet before the storm. ;)

WTF is going on??????

Hey Z, I cannot believe you didn't have a response behind what this person said, you tired or sick or what?

To the person that posted this, it is nice to have some piece and quite, it give ALL of US time to think and reflect on where we are going and what we are going to do.

I would suggest you take this time to do some pre-RV work, because when it happens everything and everyone will eb 1000 miles per/hr.

For example:

WTF is going on??????

Let's see.... might be because:

The FBI raid on the B H G roup, complaints filed with the authorities against Rudy C and his phony hedge fund scam, several threads outing the scammer pumpers/gurus, people waking up to all the 'guru' lies, 'gurus' being raked over the coals for their hype, several sites charging membership fees with many members finding other places to go, Ramadan, a plethora of recent news articles clearly indicating an RD....

There are only so many ways to hype up the dinar and they've all been exhausted - and then some. The latest humdingers have only added fuel to the fire....so to speak.

:lol::rolleyes:

We should see more action around mid September......

Edited by BlueOrchid919

Hey Z, I cannot believe you didn't have a response behind what this person said, you tired or sick or what?

To the person that posted this, it is nice to have some piece and quite, it give ALL of US time to think and reflect on where we are going and what we are going to do.

I would suggest you take this time to do some pre-RV work, because when it happens everything and everyone will eb 1000 miles per/hr.

You talking to me?

For example:

WTF is going on??????

Enjoy the peace while you can. When Ramadon is over, it's going to look like rush hour in L. A. :D:D

Edited by countryroads
  • Upvote 2

Oh my I am gonna regret this. Ok, here goes. I am nothing but a coin and currency collector. In my world I have listened to all of the hype here. It saddens because there is some pretty weird freaks coming up with some outrageous stuff on intel. Not only does it not make sense but I have to make a confession. When i came to this site I thought "vets" as in slang terms. Long time investors like my self.

I didn't think of our guys. And the more I read I thought dang, there is a lot of veterans here. Serving as I read. Yes I am a bit slow at times. I was overjoyed. I was happy. By the way " THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE, YOU ARE NOT APPRECIATED ENOUGH, YOUR SACRIFICES NO ONE COULD KNOW. WE COULD ONLY EMPATHIZE."

Anyhow, now I understand the anxiety of it all. It's been a long haul and some it is personal.

But when I bought the dinar it was for that precious un-circulated possible error and/or perfection and become a rariety. Sounds crazy to people but that is my hobby. It is rewarding and fun. So, I invested. When I heard the hype years later I went to the bank and bought more. It became legal as an investment, and just for numismatic collectors. At the time I bought the first dinars it was speculated that in the future it would be worth the investment. Now in my circle it is speculated that this would be around elections time. One thing that one member wrote is that the GOI does not care about the people suffering. To extent we believe this because a politician is a politician no matter what country. They love power. So, when the elections come around next year they will be desperate to get votes. So they will throw the people a bone. Small RV, or with changing circumstances it could be larger. It was never looked at as a large investment just an opportunity to get a modest return. I have kept that perspective. When I see the hypes here; I just have to either play, ignore or just interact since I decided to become a member. I didn't want to be a bump on a log or add doom and gloom.

So you can hate for it, but it just makes sense. Look at all that has been written. The HCL, the chapter 7, the GOI seating, etc etc. Yes, all that did have to happen. And Security. They have to have all this in place first. No big time investor with a lot to loose will invest in any country without doing their homework. And believe me, they are lining at the door when all the above is insured.

This is what they have been saying all along. Close to the hype and infos here, but just a little less uplifting' as in RV now. Just wanted to share.

:huh::(

Edited by uncirculd

Yes you are right...it is what I have been working on one thing at a time have your non interest bearing account ready that you will use for your initial wire transfer make sure it is a business account with a tax id number do not give your ss# it is easy to track a ss# much harder to track a business with tax id number as a business does not move around though a person does. Be sure you have a P.O. Box and that the business is registered to it not a home address and never a physical address use a UPS store that has P.O. Boxes they also accept packages for you there and some post offices have large boxes for packages depending on the size of your post office.

• Upvote 1

Yes you are right...it is what I have been working on one thing at a time have your non interest bearing account ready that you will use for your initial wire transfer make sure it is a business account with a tax id number do not give your ss# it is easy to track a ss# much harder to track a business with tax id number as a business does not move around though a person does. Be sure you have a P.O. Box and that the business is registered to it not a home address and never a physical address use a UPS store that has P.O. Boxes they also accept packages for you there and some post offices have large boxes for packages depending on the size of your post office.

Hey that reminds me, have you ever visited the website associated with the book "How to be Invisible" by JJ Luna? I can't type it here I don't think because I don't think I am allowed to, but if you look up the book you should find it. Those peeps on there have it together as far as asset protection and privacy.