Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Plan to microchip everyone by 2017

kenbo

Will not be able to buy or sell without it?

Microchipping Humans By 2017

Have you seen this NBC report?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5tczn0mke8&feature=player_embedded

They want to "free us from our wallets and keys".

Legislators have already proposed legislation to make it so everyone must have a chipped card in order to have a job... which of course will be followed by the inability to do many other things without "a chip".

Microchip Implants will be used to link your health records , credit history, and social security records. All medical records are already being digitized as a stipulation of Obamacare.

If government can require Americans to carry chipped documents and make your work and financial and health records a part of that, it will just be a matter of time before that chip will be implanted.... to of course "free you from carrying documents" and for "security purposes"(Remember - everything is being done for your own good).

... and don't think for one moment that this cannot ever happen.. Remember Joe Biden even mentioned it (quite strongly, I might add) in Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts' confirmation hearing.

Don't think it will happen?

There are billions of dollars invested in it.

The government is already holding data on us - our purchases and our phone calls .

And of course it is all in the name of "the War on Terror"

http://yedies.blogspot.com/2010/11/microchipping-humans-by-2017.html?spref=fb

Good find man,thanks for this.

Folks this is the time we need to pray and learn to be self sufficient with our families.Because after this is implemented you can say goodbye to all your comforts,jobs,homes, and eventually even lives if you refuse to take it.

Learn how to live off the land,build a shelter,hunt/fish amongst many other things.either that or join yourself to friends and family that can help you accomplish these things.

And finally...no matter how bad it gets die fighting the NWO and the chip.Better that then what will happen if you take the easy way out.Being prepared before it hits will give you more of an advantage though if you're willing to listen.

There is no way implants would happen. It would not be deemed constitutional. The only way they could even have chance at something like this would be to have it secretly done. You know like vaccinations. But eveb this is pretty far fetched. This would require so many people to be involved that there would certainly be someone that would spill the beans.

Now leta say they tried. There would be civil unrest the likes we have never seen. I will say this they would need a fully armed SWAT team to get me.

• Upvote 1

Hmm do you seriously think that it will be someone from our country as the anti christ? or do you think this person is already here? or will be here in the next 6 years? I mean in order for there to be a mark of the beast the beast needs to show up, so who should I be looking out for?

The bible says a male of middleastern descent :o

There is no way implants would happen. It would not be deemed constitutional. The only way they could even have chance at something like this would be to have it secretly done. You know like vaccinations. But eveb this is pretty far fetched. This would require so many people to be involved that there would certainly be someone that would spill the beans.

Now leta say they tried. There would be civil unrest the likes we have never seen. I will say this they would need a fully armed SWAT team to get me.

And how many politicians do you know that care about the constitution?

It has already been written. Besides, these chips are going to be convenient. Just like your passport. Your Passport has a chip in it, and the National ID Card and the Health Card that was designated in the Obamacare Bill calls for everyone to have an ID Card in order to get Care, have chips in them.

It is only natural, for them to say, hey we'll just make it so easy to use, you can carry it around in your wallet, or we can inject the chip into your hand or forehead. You won't have to worry about counterfeiting anymore, you won't have to carry change for the vending machines, everything will be so automated, that you WILL WANT to have it. Besides, when it gets to the point where they start making it mandatory, all the Christians will be gone, so there goes most of your opposition to the chips right there. They'll be able to track you too, it won't be just for buying or selling, they'll know where you are at all times.

-

• Upvote 1

I guess the Quakers are sitting pretty. Don't they supply all their own needs?

Ha! They THINK they do...but with ex MONSANTO man now in charge of your FDA....it won't be long til he causes home-grown food to be out-lawed...i know...it sounds absurd...but nothing happens for nothing with these people....why have an ex MONSANTO guy in such a position of power? so he can lobby for Monsanto's objectives...and that is:

"THEY SHALL GROW NOTHING THAT DOES NOT COME FROM US"...that has been one of their mission statements for a long long time....so even the Quakers now will start to Quake in their boots....when their rights to grow their own food/crops will be taken away from them...and it will be most likely due to cross-contamination of seeds...their good living seeds vs Monsanto's GM seeds a.k.a. "suicide-seeds" suicide, because anything that comes from Monsanto will only ever yield ONE crop....the seeds are designed to only yield one crop, and then perish...so the farmer HAS to buy new seeds each year.

the other side effect of those suicide seeds is that they no longer contain the active ingredients which protect them from fungus...cos Monsanto has engineered a way of having these seeds fungus proof without mother natures' own method needed for the job.

What does THAT mean??? OK...it has long been known that CANCER...ANY cancer is caused by a fungus. YES it IS!! get used to it! OK...with good old fashioned pre-Monsanto crops, the fruits and veges we used to eat contained mother nature's very own fungicide, inside the fruits and veges!! And those active components of the fruits/vegs would do an awesome job of killing any cancer cells that were in your body. Woohoo!!

But thank you, Mr Monsanto....this is no longer the case...so you can eat a tonne of "fresh" fruits and veges, but you will NOT get ANY of those benefits...in fact we probably haven't had them for the past 50 years!!!

can anyone tell me when cancer started to become a real problem?

was it around 50 years ago?? heeeey...what a coincidence....NOT!!!

so the idea is to cull the world population through bad nutrition...starvation, even though you are eating plate-fulls of food each day...deadly food...

GET ORGANIC WHILE IT'S STILL LEGAL, FOLKS!!! when the chip comes in (I reckon waaaay before 2017...more like next year or 2013 at the latest)...it'll be too late...

they will ban organic foods...deemed to be unsafe for your health or some other lame excuse.

they will ban home-grown fruits/vegs.....for the same lame reasons.

they have already lowered th potency of your vitamins and mineral supplements, to the point where they have no effect at all.....for the same reasons again....supposedly for your safety, as you obviously cannot be trusted to self-prescribe supplements...so we had better make them have no effect...but the supplement companies can still make some $$$

do you w anna know more?? search google/youtube for

CODEX ALIMENTARIUS or the short documentary hosted by Dame Judy Dench, called "We Become Silent"

well...we AIN'T silent YET!! what can we do?? we must NOT ever RIOT, or resort to any kind of violence...that will just play into their hands and give them carte blanche to pass new security/policing laws...no no no...you saw what happened in the UK...that is NOT the way to go.

as David Icke would say....the way to do it is by VOTING with wisdom AND...peaceful NON-COMPLIANCE....and KNOWING YOUR RIGHTS...KNOWING YOUR CONSTITIONAL RIGHTS.

learn to do the NON-Comply dance...whan your so called (and often illegal) authorities tell you to COMPLY!! YOU MUST COMPLY!!...just do a little dance and say (respectfully) NO!

they are counting on the fact that you do NOT know your rights...that you are only interested in beer, sex, junk food, sports and that you are trapped in your daily "tick-tock" routine of

wake up...go to work...come home eat food, watch TV (programming you)..and go to bed...and just being trapped in that daily tick-tock prison...most people do not even know they are in...cos it's so "normal" to them.

well...it ain't NORMAL!! we were designed to live amazing, extraordinary lives...there is no such thing as "the average man on the street"...we are all potentially super men and women...Rhinos, if you like..but...we've allowed ourselves to be reduced to the life of a sheep or a cow....mooooohhhh......just let me graze the grass and walk around in relative comfort...and I will let you slaughter me...and tax me and fleece me....moooohhh...baaaaaahhh!

well...it's time to find your inner RHINO, folks....millions around the world ARE waking up...but it's still not enough...it has to be BILLIONS...it has to reach that tipping point....

Go ahead....wake as many as you can....and have a powerful day....dont take any **** from anybody!!

It has already been written. Besides, these chips are going to be convenient. Just like your passport. Your Passport has a chip in it, and the National ID Card and the Health Card that was designated in the Obamacare Bill calls for everyone to have an ID Card in order to get Care, have chips in them.

It is only natural, for them to say, hey we'll just make it so easy to use, you can carry it around in your wallet, or we can inject the chip into your hand or forehead. You won't have to worry about counterfeiting anymore, you won't have to carry change for the vending machines, everything will be so automated, that you WILL WANT to have it. Besides, when it gets to the point where they start making it mandatory, all the Christians will be gone, so there goes most of your opposition to the chips right there. They'll be able to track you too, it won't be just for buying or selling, they'll know where you are at all times.

-

You're so right...it will all be done in the name of convenience and even FASHION...it'll be the cool and hip thing to do....cos you'll be able to access the WEB on your iPad or other gadget... from your chip...i'm only guessing... and...you'll actually feel jealous that all your friends have a chip...and you do not...your kids will whinge and whine....Mommyyyyy....please let me have a chip...they're soooo cooool...

you watch...

• Upvote 2

Agreed ! Very powerful statement indeed elmstreet.

Thank you kenbo for posting this article.

Folks, we should all take heed !

Those of us who are FULLY awake and FULLY aware, know only too well..

Then when YOU are too, go to the site Sign up. Be part of the solution....

http://www.republicfortheunitedstates.org/

This may be our only hope of ever freeing ourselves from these evil demons.

For that is what they are. the NWO ! Look it up !

Best Regards.