Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BULLDOG75 Q & A With OOM Members 8/25/11 Today at 11:55 am

chuck

BULLDOG75 BULLDOG75 Q & A With OOM Members; [bulldog75] FIRST OF ALL AND FOREMOST : WE ALL WANT TO TAKE OUR HATS OFF TO OKIE AND SAY A VERY GRACIOUS THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE OKIE. WE ALL LOVE YOU PARTNER!!![Josey Wales] [goose67] Bulldog: Will the RV really happen (in Your Opinion) before the end of the month??[bulldog75] Josey Wales : TWO PART ANSWER; 96.35% PROBABILITY ARE FACTORS, CIRCUMSTANCES, EVENTS, PROJECTIONS, CONDITIONS THAT ARE MATHMETICAL IN NATURE BASED ON THAT POINT IN TIME. IF SOMEONE MOVES THE GOALPOSTS THEN YOU HAVE A NEW SET OF FIGURES.[Josey Wales] [getpamela] Why do they not have a comp problem with all the other RV's that occur every day all day long?[sovereign] THE FLOOR IS YOURS Bulldog75 ....

[bulldog75] Josey Wales : ON THE GO GREEN; THATS BASED ON A DAILY "TRENDING UP % OF RATE POST". TY!

[bulldog75] NEXT[Josey Wales] [soonerfan] Bulldog is the 28th still our drop dead date?

[GAcavegirl] {black dog}What does the green screens indicate? Thanks.

[GAcavegirl] {hotwheels}Bulldog75, In light of what is going on behind the scenes with Ramadan and next week the Iraqi's truly celebrate... Is Shab's ready and will it happen?

[katt] [sWFloridaGuru] Hey Bulldog. You said that the hold up is due to market and political situations. Can you elaborate? Thanx

[GAcavegirl] [Readyforriches]re you expecting to see an rv today?

[bulldog75] Josey Wales : THE GOAL POST MOVED YESTERDAY ON THAT ONE: imo, I SEE NO LATER THAN THE 30TH ;; AS OF TODAY. BUT.............REMEMBER THIS CAN POST ANY HOUR BASED ON PROBABILITY. ONLY GOD HAS THE FINAL ANWSWER. i AM THE MESSSENGER. tty1

IF YOU DO NOT GO THROUGH A MOD FOR QUESTIONS.. YOU WILL BE SILENCED

[GAcavegirl] [txgirl]ulldog we are hearing that when it RV's it will be to the USD then yesterday we heard GBP do you know which one it is[bulldog75] GAcavegirl ; NOT BEING A PROPHET, THERE ARE JUST TOOOOOOO MANY HUMAN ELEMENTS INVOLVED IN NAILING DOWN A SPECIFIC DATE ; REMEMBER ALL OF THIS IS ABOUT: 1.$$$ 2.POWER 3. OIL AND NOW THE 4. TIMING.

[Josey Wales] [CmdPilot] What did you mean by green and good to go?[GAcavegirl] [splatyfish] Do you base all of you information on your own personal research or do you have intel sources

[GAcavegirl] [readyforwishes] since the bell cannot be unrung as okie has said why haven't we seen the rv yet?[bulldog75] katt : MARKET: SOROS, ELITE AND BIG BOYS BUY/SELL DAILY. ITS THEIR GAME. THEY LOVE IT. POWER AND CONTROL. POLITICAL; IS O, UST, TAXES, SHAB RELATIONS, MILITARY CONTRACTS, GLOBAL CONTROL OF $$$ AND OIL $$$. .................FOLLOW THE $$$, POWER AND OIL.[bulldog75] GAcavegirl : BOTH AND MORE.[Josey Wales] [vic1] Please ask bulldog, if he has seen the Investigation on S&P beginning! The President of S&P stepping down![bulldog75] GAcavegirl : BELL RANG? YES. WHO DOES NOT UNDERSTAND ONE MAJOR PRINCIPAL HERE (WITH ALL RESPECT) . EVERYTHING IN THIS BUSINESS WORLD REVOLVES AROUND 1.$$$ 2. POWER 3. OIL NEVER EVER FORGET THIS[bulldog75] UST IS AFTER THE TAXES[bulldog75] O WANTS THE POWER; ALL GOVT DO; DICTATORS ; BIG BOYS. DO WE THINK THE GOVT IS OUR FRIEND? YOU DECIDE.[bulldog75] BUT LETS BE POSTIVE HERE. YOUR GIFT IS COMING!!!!![Josey Wales] [ttimmo01] Bulldog75 can we expect to see the rate today?[iqdgranny] [sWFloridaGuru] Do you think that O or UST can really do anything to postpone now that Iraq is a Sovereign Nation? Wouldn't it be in hands of Iraq or pressure by UN?

[bulldog75] AND PLEASE UNDERSTAND A PRINCIPLE THAT WILL FOLLOW US FOR A LIFETIME; WHEN ONE GIVES 10% OF THEIR GROSS BACK TO GOD'S KINGDOM; THAT PERSON WILL BE REWARDED 40x IN : HEALTH, WEALTH AND HAPPINESS!!!

[GAcavegirl] [Mrs. CaptainD]QUESTION FOR BULLDOG: WHAT IS OUR DROP DEAD DATE IN YOUR OPINION?[bulldog75] GAcavegirl : PROBABILITY RIGHT NOW SAYS : WEHN THE GOAL POSTS MOVE; SO WILL THE DATE; HUMAN FACTORS CANNOT BE CONTROLLED. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A DROP DEAD DATE; OUR LORD KNOWS THOUGH. HE SMILES AT THE GAMES ON EARTH.[bulldog75] NEXT

[Josey Wales] [santoDomingo] We were always told that an RV will never occur on a weekend or if Shabbi is out of the country. Is this correct[bulldog75] YOUR ABOUT 90% PROB'Y ON A TUE, WED, THU CAUSE OF THE WB ALIGNMENTS. [GAcavegirl] [musiccitylady]Are you telling us that we likely could go into the fall months before we see an RV?

[bulldog75] THAT HAPPENS USUALLY BETWEEN 2-4 PM EST DAILY US.[bulldog75] GAcavegirl : NEY[GAcavegirl] [dessybug]With your thoughts on the 30th how will the rv play into any of these dates if any? Shab being in Wy on 25th 26th & 27th.. then last day of Ramadon being 29th.... Then 30th 31st and Sept 1 their 3 day holiday...[bulldog75] GAcavegirl : GOOD; AS OF TODAY, RIGHT NOW, THOSE DATES ARE GOOD AND FIGURE IN WITH PROBABILITY. THESE DATES/EVENTS SHOULD BOOST THE RATE POST RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES; VERY TIMELY.

[bulldog75] Ty![Josey Wales] [joe9788] If the rate is pinged at 8am yesterday, does it take 48 hours for it to show up?[bulldog75] Josey Wales : PINGED IN THE EAST; CANCELED IN THE WEST BY THE UST. HMMMMMMM. WONDER IF THIS IS ABOUT O AND POWER ? BINGO.[Josey Wales] [jonnywg] Josey Wales is the dong still in a different basket?

[bulldog75] iqdgranny : 60 DAYS AGO WE HAD 33 FACTORS! SEE HOW THEY CHANGE DAILY. LIKE WOLVES GUARDING THE HENHOUSE.

[GAcavegirl] [wizkid] Bulldog75 tell us Why you beleive in Okie? Just 6 days ago you're intel stated all the dinars needed to be bought up for it to RV. Now your information did a 180 degree spin and you're an OOM Guru. Please advise. Thousands of us are confused.[bulldog75] GAcavegirl : I SAID MOST BOUGHT UP. FOLLOW THE $$$ , THE TAX DOLLARS, TAXING TIER 3 AND TRACKING YOU/US/TAXPAYER; GETTING YOUR SS#, HOME ADDRESSES...............FOLLOW THIS PATH? THE DINAR IS DRYING UP; THIS IS ONE OF THE MAJOR REASONS WE ARE CLOSER TO LANDFALL/WINDFALL/POST TIME! ty![bulldog75] BACK TO THE CHALKBOARD EVERYONE; 1. YOUR MONEY 2. THEIR POWER 3. THEIR OIL

[GAcavegirl] [sWFloridaGuru]Do you think that O or UST has can really do anything to postpone now that Iraq is a Sovereign Nation. Wouldn't it be in hands of Iraq or pressure by UN?[bulldog75] GAcavegirl : ALL OF EM. THIS IS LIKE A POKER GAME; WHO HAS THE MOST CHIPS, MOST INFLUENCE, MOST POWER. COULD BE MORE SPECIFIC BUT CANNOT FOR OBVIOUS REASONS.[Josey Wales] [bigd3717] I was watching the stock market today and Noticed Warren Buffet bought a lot of BOA! Any thoughts?[bulldog75] ALL BANKS STOCKS ARE GOING SOUTH; ANYONE WANT TO GAMBLE? STOCK MARKET IS FOR GAMBLERS; ANYONE WANT TO ANTI UP?[GAcavegirl] [jmclassic]Bulldog - If you know...When Kuwait RV'd how long did it take to show up on US/World scale[bulldog75] GAcavegirl : KRV; LED EVERYONE ASTRAY ON PURPOSE LAST 24HOURS PRIOR TO KRV; THEY/GOVT/IMF SAID IT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN WITHIN A YEAR.........GUESS WHAT? BINGO THE NEXT DAY!

[Josey Wales] [CmdPilot] If the UST is after the taxes why do they keep putting everything on hold?[bulldog75] Josey Wales : TO GATHER IN THE STOCK FOR FEEDING; THEN LINE EM UP AT THE BANKS FOR ALL THEIR PERSONAL INFO; THEN TRACK EM.[GAcavegirl] [paul-O]-? for Bulldog: Mailman and Med are incinuating this morning that the GOI is still preventing Shabibi from pulling the trigger. Do you agree? If not, who/what is the hold up?[bulldog75] GAcavegirl : POWER PLAY GAME BETWEEN O, IMF, WB, S, CBI, GOI; THEY ARE ALL FLUFFING THEIR WINGS; THIS IS THEIR MOMENT; THEY ARE SAYING; "WAIT LOOK AT ME, WE ARE MORE IMPT THAN THEY ARE; DIFFERENT GROUPS STRUTTING THEIR "POWER".[Josey Wales] [blackdog] Please ask Bulldog what exactly the green screens indicate, and would all bank show it that at least sold the IQD to you. Thanks.[MrsCaptainD] Bulldog75 [Lifesagent] Ok Simple...did the RV happen in iraq or not? last night?

[bulldog75] Josey Wales : AMBER IS CHANGING; BLINK GREEN , COMING IN ; SOLID GREEN COULD TO GO. BUT WAIT....WE ARE HUMAN. SOMEONE CAN CHANGE THAT AT ANYTIME. THUS THE GAME CONTINUES: POWER AND CONTROL.

[GAcavegirl] [wizkid] Bulldog75 tell us Why you beleive in Okie? Just 6 days ago you're intel stated all the dinars needed to be bought up for it to RV. Now your information did a 180 degree spin and you're an OOM Guru. Please advise.[bulldog75] GAcavegirl : I ANSWERED THAT ONE. TY.[bulldog75] CONDITIONS CHANGED LAST WEEK TO THIS WEEK. MOST iqd DRYING UP MORE.[bulldog75] OK; WE DID WELL; MORE.

[GAcavegirl] [1+1]- has there been anymore info on contractors being paid in Iraq?

[bulldog75] Josey Wales : HOLD ; COMING[bulldog75] Josey Wales : CHIPS BEING CALLED IN BY O; USA IS WORLD RESERVE CURRENCY; DO YOU WANT TO BATTLE THE GOVT THAT PROTECTS YOU ?[bulldog75] MILITARY? ET AL? ty[MrsCaptainD] Bulldog75 [Lifesagent] Ok Simple...did the RV happen in iraq or not? last night?

[bulldog75] OK; this was a good session. I thank everyone.[GAcavegirl] [pettyjulie]so did or didnt rv yesterday??[bulldog75] MrsCaptainD : It will be official with WB and Forex posting. I would hold with celebration til then.[itsabouttime] Bulldog75 so what does all this mean. simple answer!![bulldog75] itsabouttime : IMHO, we have answered diligently everyone's concern. Let's be thankful with humble hearts knowing that YOUR prayers and concerns are answered. YOU ARE BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED. LETS FOCUS ON THE DESIRED END RESULTS; THATS AN RVD POST.[bulldog75] THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.[MrsCaptainD] Bulldog75 [Papa Bear] Please ask Bkulldog75 "My info says RV tonight, Does that agree with you?" [bulldog75] MrsCaptainD : ACTUALLY TONIGHT OR ANY HOUR NOW; SEEMS THE BIS, IMF, WB, WOULD PREFER AFTER MIDNIGHT.[bulldog75] I MUST GO; REMEMBER JEREMIAH 33:3 . WHEN IN SEARCH HE WILL HAVE YOUR PRAYERS ANSWERED. YOU ARE BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED. YOU ARE HERE BECAUSE YOU ARE CHOSEN; THERE IS NO MISTAKE THAT HE THE HEAVENLY FATHER HAS CHOSEN YOU! YOU ARE HERE AT THIS POINT IN TIME FOR HE HAS CHOSEN YOU TO CHANGE THE WORLD AND SEEK THE LIGHT. WHERE THERE IS LIGHT , THERE IS NO DARKNESS.[bulldog75] GO FORTH, YOU ARE THE NEW LIGHT OF THE WORLD. AMEN.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

Holy CRAP !!!!

I can't believe these guys are so ignorant as to see nothing wrong with Okie and his ahem ... intel, no matter how wrong it is.

Seriously - I thought all these green screens and pinging banks stories have been put through the wringer and had no basis for even remotely being worth repeating, yet these guys can't help themselves whenever it comes time to bail poor old Okie "I need attention" Oilman out of whatever he's stepped in they bring their wild cocamamy conspiracy theories and excuses and dumb reasoning to explain Okie's untruth.

Hey Bulldog ... PING this !!!!

• Upvote 4

I see striking similairities to Jim Jones and Okie ..only the okie followers aint pushing up daisies!!....this blind loyalty is what makes people get hurt in many was (mentally and physically)....Im a nobody BUT...ill say this if your following these "rv tomorrow" gurus ..step back ...think it out...and wait ...You have your dinar and no one will take that away so be PATIENT.....thats my OPINION....take it or leave it...cuz I really dont care anymore!!!! <_<

• Upvote 1

When it starts by thanking Oakie how can you even give it a single ounce of validity. Shameless is too kind for this junk. And yet people are trying to run Bondlady off. What is wrong with these people? Here I go again, getting my hot dego attitude up. Please don't give these people any reason to keep posting, they just want the attention.

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

When it starts by thanking Oakie how can you even give it a single ounce of validity. Shameless is too kind for this junk. And yet people are trying to run Bondlady off. What is wrong with these people? Here I go again, getting my hot dego attitude up. Please don't give these people any reason to keep posting, they just want the attention.

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

In agreement, I can get an attitude and be like a missile with it if I am not careful it causes stress and high blood pressure, so as of the last few days I thought about it some more and it's just not worth my time to fret over these true retards, and those who are sucked in that deep and lost with no hope of finding it oppressive and offensive to their own intelligence are totally lost and gone, they can not be saved, it's not a matter of when these days it's a matter of are you prepared or not for when it does, and if not what do I have to do to get prepared!

In agreement, I can get an attitude and be like a missile with it if I am not careful it causes stress and high blood pressure, so as of the last few days I thought about it some more and it's just not worth my time to fret over these true retards, and those who are sucked in that deep and lost with no hope of finding it oppressive and offensive to their own intelligence are totally lost and gone, they can not be saved, it's not a matter of when these days it's a matter of are you prepared or not for when it does, and if not what do I have to do to get prepared!

Very well said, Excellent

Several of these characters are actually Okie under a different name. I already know that Rich Queen and Ghost are him. I also think that Omnigirl, Bulldog, and possibly Bear are Okie as well. Just not quite sure. Has any of you actually heard any of their voices on a call. No, only Okie.